Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 9th September 2024, 10:32   #991

Re: 2024 Mahindra XUV 3XO Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneCollector View Post
My brother in law is planning to pick up a C-SUV and he is fixated on 3XO.
======
It is overall a great package and at around 16.2L, this is a much better package than Brezza ZXi+ AT. I recently drove Brezza ZXi+ AT and it can't hold a candle to 3XO.

Attachment 2651980

Can you please describe more about the differences you felt between AX7 AT and the Brezza ZXI+ AT, If you wish ? As i am also confused between these two automatics.. Anyone who has driven both Brezza AT and 3xo AT can please provide your feedback. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Jaggu : 9th September 2024 at 10:41. Reason: Trimming quoted post, please avoid quoting entire large post for short replies. Thanks.
Old 9th September 2024, 17:31   #992
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by superiorsuresh View Post
Can you please describe more about the differences you felt between AX7 AT and the Brezza ZXI+ AT, If you wish ? As i am also confused between these two automatics.. Anyone who has driven both Brezza AT and 3xo AT can please provide your feedback. Thanks in advance.
My old car was baleno CVT and was confused between Brezza, Sonet and 3XO.

Brezza interior looks similar but feel wize even worse than my 7 year old baleno. No way going my wife was allowing me to downgrade.

engine/gear box is comparable to segment above car. there was no competition with brezza. sonet was 2nd in line if mahindra fail to provide me car. Thankfully they manage to alot AX7 AT in 1st week of aug.

I can think of couple reason to go for brezza
1. Maruti service and availability (im hopeful that each day mahindra getting better)
2. Milage
3. Looks (personal pref)

Other than above reason 3XO wins in all department
ksavai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th September 2024, 19:47   #993
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250Nm View Post
Is it true that M&M has turned to black color for the lower plastic trims? These pictures are from a WhatsApp group and were shared by a dealer to one of the members.
Rumors are true. This AX5 3XO has black plastics in door sill & dicky.

wolf_lone is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th September 2024, 18:32   #994
Distinguished - BHPian

John Abraham gifts his dad the XUV 3XO on his birthday.

Venkatesh is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th September 2024, 21:41   #995

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneCollector View Post
Mahindra 3XO AX7 AT -

Boot space is subjective and so is the sunroof. Brezza has a single pane sunroof, same as AX5 whereas AX7 and above has a dual pane panoramic sunroof.

If I've to pick up between these 2, my pick will be the 3XO.
The AX5L model will be much more VFM when compared to the Brezza ZXi, with 6 airbags, 3 headrests at the back, Level 2 ADAS with adaptive cruise control, 360 camera, electronic parking brake, auto hold, dual zone AC, Front parking sensors available as accessory, though with a single pane sunroof and fabric seat covers.

Last edited by KarthikK : 10th September 2024 at 21:51. Reason: Trimming the quoted post to the relevant portion for better readability.
kamathsonline is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed