Search this Thread
Old 26th August 2024, 22:45   #946
BHPian

Re: 2024 Mahindra XUV 3XO Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyjurp View Post
Hello team-bhpians

This is my first post!

The dealer says this feature for now is released only on AX5 models and awaiting for certification/license for AX7 models. Is this true? Am i missing anything here??

Request someone here with AX7 model to share an update on the availability of the feature and their experience in configuring it.
Welcome to TBhp.

Your dealer is correct. The feature has been released only on AX5 and shall be available on AX7 sometime soon. There are some discussions regarding this matter in this thread and if you scroll down or search for it (using the search option), things will much clear to you.

So, AX7 variant hasn't got the feature yet, but it should be availabe in coming days, pretty soon.
ashkamath is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th August 2024, 06:35   #947

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkamath View Post
Actually Mahindra should give the customer, a multiple choice of interior colors to choose from. Say, White or cream, beige, Black, grey, navy blue & chocolate brown.

I sometimes wish the car manufacturer provides a base version and then a list of features as customisable add-ons with each future priced separately. So, the customer could choose the features he wants and gets them.
Actually as per my limited knowledge only Rolls Royce provide customization up to next level. You can even choose the colour of thread to be used in your car.
Coolindia is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th August 2024, 09:29   #948
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightX View Post
I have booked exactly the same variant and colour. Your car looks awesome with a dual tone roof and red brake callipers. Do you know of any downsides in the long run of getting the callipers coloured ?

Also, please share a break up of how much did these dual tone modifications cost you as I would definitely get some of them done. Please share the cost of the audison speakers and damping as well as I have been waiting for that too and it's again something that I will definitely get done once I get my car. Thanks in advance.
Thank you for your compliments. I've always painted calipers in my earlier cars (Venue) and never faced any issues. The dual-tone modification, which I wanted as a wrap, turned out to be a PPF one as suggested by the detailing guy Esperto. It was a very professional job done very well. The cost breakdown is 16k for the dual tone, 2.5k for the caliper color (including the first coat of primer and painting), and 28k for the Audison with Damping (Iridium high-end). Advance congratulations on your new arrival! I am sure you will enjoy it!
srivatchsan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th August 2024, 09:36   #949

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyjurp View Post
The dealer says this feature for now is released only on AX5 models and awaiting for certification/license for AX7 models. Is this true? Am i missing anything here??

Request someone here with AX7 model to share an update on the availability of the feature and their experience in configuring it.
Hello everyone, this is my first post here as well (like the one quoted above)

I had booked an AX7L Diesel MT, which has finally arrived after wait of more than 12 weeks at the stockyard of my dealer. I did the PDI yesterday. A similar error as mentioned above by Shyjurp happened when I tried to connect my Android phone with the Infotainment System via USB cable, i.e. "Device not supported". An attempt to connect Android Auto by wireless mode, after opening the app in my phone, also failed to connect. The sales manager informed me that he talked to the technical team,who told him that the software of the infotainment system is latest, and that it currently does not support Android Auto. He assured that an update will come in the near future which shall support Android Auto. No time line has been given about the arrival of such an update, except the word "soon". Wireless android auto is currently up and running in the AX5L demo car that they have in the Showroom. For the moment, bluetooth connectivity will have to be relied upon for music/calls, and MapMyIndia for the navigation needs.
Old 27th August 2024, 10:25   #950
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srivatchsan View Post
Attached images are my speaker specs; it's a component one without a subwoofer, a total of 35k, I will share the breakup soon. Iridium dampening sheets internal and external.
Could you please share the impedance (ohm’s) and wattage of both rear and front speakers in your setup.

Also is it possible to have 3 ohms in front and 4 ohms at the rear, can the head unit support such a setup.
Old 27th August 2024, 11:13   #951

Hi,
Is it true that in XUV 3X0 Manual Transmission models (AX5L & AX7L), the following ADAS & Adrenox features won't work:

Adaptive Cruise Control
Autonomous emergency braking
smart pilot assist
Remote engine start
Remote Climate Control

Please let me know the list of all the ADAS & Adrenox features which will not work in the Manual Transmission of XUV 3X0.
Old 27th August 2024, 19:22   #952
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiTraveller View Post
Hi,
Is it true that in XUV 3X0 Manual Transmission models (AX5L & AX7L), the following ADAS & Adrenox features won't work:

Adaptive Cruise Control
Autonomous emergency braking
smart pilot assist
Remote engine start
Remote Climate Control

Please let me know the list of all the ADAS & Adrenox features which will not work in the Manual Transmission of XUV 3X0.
Hello,

1. Section 8.6.1 in the owner's manual says that Adaptive cruise control works only for variants with automatic transmission.
2. Smart pilot assist will not work without ACC and hence will not be there in manual transmission variants.
3. There is no such disclaimer in the sections for AEB, LKA, TSR, and HBA. Hence these should work in the manual transmission variant.
4. Remote start and remote ac on should work in the manual transmission variant as well.
TwinBishop is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th August 2024, 22:15   #953

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkamath View Post
These are all wishes and dreams. I am fully aware that t's not viable economically nor assembly line design layoutwise. But, then, no harm in aspiring for a custom built car
With the standard trims it is taking months for delivery, with this kind of customisation it will come along with the next face lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinBishop View Post
Hello,

1. Section 8.6.1 in the owner's manual says that Adaptive cruise control works only for variants with automatic transmission.
2. Smart pilot assist will not work without ACC and hence will not be there in manual transmission variants.
3. There is no such disclaimer in the sections for AEB, LKA, TSR, and HBA. Hence these should work in the manual transmission variant.
4. Remote start and remote ac on should work in the manual transmission variant as well.
My view: Remote start may not work in a MT as the car will be parked in a gear and not neutral, whereas the AT will be in the "P" gear, so no issue in starting the car.

Last edited by BlackPearl : 27th August 2024 at 22:31. Reason: Merged back to back posts. Please use multi quote option. Thanks.
kamathsonline is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 28th August 2024, 06:37   #954
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamathsonline View Post
My view: Remote start may not work in a MT as the car will be parked in a gear and not neutral, whereas the AT will be in the "P" gear, so no issue in starting the car.
Thanks for pointing that out. Remote start can pose a safety issue in MT.
TwinBishop is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th August 2024, 08:50   #955

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphenoid View Post
I had booked an AX7L Diesel MT, which has finally arrived
Hi Since yours is AX7L MT, I have a question could you please verify and confirm

Do the following features work on the MT version?

Remote engine start
Remote Climate Control

Thanks
Old 28th August 2024, 10:47   #956

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiTraveller View Post
Do the following features work on the MT version?

Remote engine start
Remote Climate Control

Thanks
I asked the person who contacted me for demo if we start the car through Adrenox app in MT, he said no.

So AC also cannot be turned on remotely if we cannot start the car remotely.
WinterDust is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th August 2024, 17:03   #957
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterDust View Post
I asked the person who contacted me for demo if we start the car through Adrenox app in MT, he said no.

So AC also cannot be turned on remotely if we cannot start the car remotely.
AX5L AT owner here. For what it’s worth, the adrenox app has never connected for me to do any connected car operations in the past 3 months. It keeps spinning and times out 99% of the time. Other owners can comment but my recommendation would be to not count on the connected tech to work even if your variant is equipped with it.
Attached Thumbnails
2024 Mahindra XUV 3XO Review-img_6731.png  

Old 28th August 2024, 18:08   #958
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormbringer View Post
AX5L AT owner here. For what it’s worth, the adrenox app has never connected for me to do any connected car operations in the past 3 months. It keeps spinning and times out 99% of the time. Other owners can comment but my recommendation would be to not count on the connected tech to work even if your variant is equipped with it.
AX7 AT

It works for me but there is lag. it spins about 10-15 sec 1st to connect and around same time to do one task. Feature wise its good but I dont think I will use anytime.

I think your not connecting issue must be with vodafone SIM they are using.
ksavai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2024, 13:12   #959

Hi all. This is my first post on T-Bhp. We are looking for a compact crossover and have shortlisted the 3XO and Brezza. I wanted some information regarding the service and reliability of the 3XO -

1. What can I expect the cost of service to be?
2. Is extended warranty worth it considering the hit-and-miss A.S.S. Mahindra offers?
3. Any common problems faced in the MPFi + manual variants?
4. Any niggles present in the car?

Thank in advance, guys!
Old 29th August 2024, 16:35   #960
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripperOP View Post
Hi all. This is my first post on T-Bhp. We are looking for a compact crossover and have shortlisted the 3XO and Brezza. I wanted some information regarding the service and reliability of the 3XO -

1. What can I expect the cost of service to be?
2. Is extended warranty worth it considering the hit-and-miss A.S.S. Mahindra offers?
3. Any common problems faced in the MPFi + manual variants?
4. Any niggles present in the car?

Thank in advance, guys!
1. Service cost numbers from their app
10000 - 2791/-
20000 - 3166/-
30000 - 5580/-
40000 - 7852/-
50000 - 5038/-
60000 - 7752/-
2. Extended warranty is like insurance - your choice
3. I dont have that combination to comment
4. Car is fine, just waiting for android auto