Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2024, 15:34   #766

Re: 2024 Mahindra XUV 3XO Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by srivatchsan View Post
Audio was upgraded to Audison with premium high-end damping done. The entire new world of audio experience, at this point, I will stop spending on this, and I think it's a complete package now I always listened to great-sounding systems. The one with AX5L disappointed me, and I went for a change. What I listen to now is amazing. We had some issues. One of the right door speakers needed to get power output. Later, they figured it was like that from the beginning, and the shop figured it out and fixed it for me. No wire cut was done, and all the company's original sockets were. AUTO STYLE from Kormangala did the job!
Could you please reveal the break-up of how much did the audio upgrade cost in terms of the damping and the Audison speakers ? And did you go with component speakers for both front and back or a component + coaxial setup ? What about subwoofer ?
I too am planning to buy AX5L variant but wasn't satisfied with the audio quality during the test drive and I would definitely be going for an upgrade once I buy the vehicle.
Old 29th July 2024, 15:45   #767
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightX View Post
Could you please reveal the break-up of how much did the audio upgrade cost in terms of the damping and the Audison speakers ? And did you go with component speakers for both front and back or a component + coaxial setup ? What about subwoofer ?
I too am planning to buy AX5L variant but wasn't satisfied with the audio quality during the test drive and I would definitely be going for an upgrade once I buy the vehicle.
Attached images are my speaker specs; it's a component one without a subwoofer, a total of 35k, I will share the breakup soon. Iridium dampening sheets internal and external.
Attached Thumbnails
2024 Mahindra XUV 3XO Review-71e60357b463499b91b6e942c01ae99e.jpg  

2024 Mahindra XUV 3XO Review-b1acc77a85474b8884503c52215284e9.jpg  

2024 Mahindra XUV 3XO Review-b928badfed7a4f91b824100add62c990.jpg  

2024 Mahindra XUV 3XO Review-ceda48f81809404b927f4d786f4b547f.jpg  

Last edited by srivatchsan : 29th July 2024 at 15:47.
srivatchsan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th July 2024, 15:49   #768

Hello Any one from Pune who has booked the 3 Xo please?

For info: I have booked AX5 L TGDI nebulla blue on 17th June.

My experience from the test drive about the vehicle itself is great however worried that the legendary Mahindra sales and service experience is just as it was even 10 years ago!

I have still no clarity on when I will receive the vehicle - I was promised one as soon as possible but the a few days after the booking I am now being told there are only 9 K vehicles being produced monthly so no commitment on actual delivery date.

Has any one in pune had a better experience? which dealer has been better ?
Old 29th July 2024, 16:59   #769
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kush2545 View Post
Nice information. I have the AX5L automatic and in the adrenox app it shows as AX5L PG AT CK, do you know what the CK stands for?
I think CK should specify your color. In my case it is WQ since it is white. The only color that starts from C is Citrine Yellow. Is your car Citrine Yellow by any chance?
Ibanez_70 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th July 2024, 17:08   #770

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibanez_70 View Post
I think CK should specify your color. In my case it is WQ since it is white. The only color that starts from C is Citrine Yellow. Is your car Citrine Yellow by any chance?
Yes, mine is the citrine yellow. My first assumption was itself that it should represent color and would be convinced if it was CY, but instead was CK which confused me
kush2545 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 29th July 2024, 20:05   #771

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarchaura View Post
Hello Any one from Pune who has booked the 3 Xo please?

For info: I have booked AX5 L TGDI nebulla blue on 17th June.

Has any one in pune had a better experience? which dealer has been better ?
Welcome to the Mahindra void!
I have booked my car (same variant) on 15th May, and still no update. It's been 10 weeks for me already. SA had promised by July but it doesn't look promising. I feel they might have alloted my car to someone else. It's very frustrating and it is pushing me towards cancellation. Such a good car but being let down by the buying experience.

Which dealer did you book from?
Bitter_Hitter is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 30th July 2024, 07:25   #772
BHPian

Hello Folks

This may be useful to some folks.

1. Extra force required to close boot - there are two rubber bushes on the boot lid, right at the edge. Turn those clockwise till you feel that extra force is not required to close the boot.

2. E sim lost signal - sometimes the esim just does not get activated and stays in so called airplane mode - open bonnet, unscrew one terminal of the battery, preferably the black one as it is easy to get at. Wait 5 mins. And screw back terminal. E sim should work now. You'll not lose your settings in the infotainment system.

Hope this helps
sanjbmw2001 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 30th July 2024, 09:59   #773
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjbmw2001 View Post
Hello Folks

This may be useful to some folks.

Hope this helps
Thanks a lot for the information . my Friend has been facing these issues and was quite worried on why these issues existed. I will let him know of these fixes ASAP and see how it goes.
Old 30th July 2024, 11:47   #774

Hi all,

Finally my vehicle got allotted to me and I have made the payment for Ex-showroom + TCS. It's been 3 days since the payment, but still I have not gotten the invoice yet. SA says GRN is not yet assigned and that's why invoice is pending. Once that is done, I will be called for PDI.

Is anyone aware of the process? How much time does it take for GRN to be assigned once it reaches the destination? I have booked in Bangalore.

Thanks.
Old 30th July 2024, 11:57   #775

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter_Hitter View Post
Welcome to the Mahindra void!
I have booked my car (same variant) on 15th May, and still no update. It's been 10 weeks for me already. SA had promised by July but it doesn't look promising. I feel they might have alloted my car to someone else. It's very frustrating and it is pushing me towards cancellation. Such a good car but being let down by the buying experience.

Which dealer did you book from?
I actually booked from both Unnati (Manajri) and PPS Motors (Hadapsar)
Both have been struggling to get cars allocated. I dont if its only a pune thing. You don't see too many 3XO's on the road, even two months after the launch.
Old 30th July 2024, 13:36   #776

Quote:
Originally Posted by kush2545 View Post
Yes, mine is the citrine yellow. My first assumption was itself that it should represent color and would be convinced if it was CY, but instead was CK which confused me
Mine too is citrine yellow but my booking says ZY, so I assumed Y represents yellow

MODEL: XUV3XO AX7L PG MT ZY

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjbmw2001 View Post
open bonnet, unscrew one terminal of the battery, preferably the black one as it is easy to get at
Thanks for the tips. Please note that one should always remove negative terminal first to prevent short circuits and potential fire hazards.

Last edited by Sheel : 30th July 2024 at 14:02. Reason: Please use the EDIT or QUOTE+ (multi-quote) button instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD! Thanks.
Old 30th July 2024, 17:36   #777

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarchaura View Post
I actually booked from both Unnati (Manajri) and PPS Motors (Hadapsar)
Both have been struggling to get cars allocated. I dont if its only a pune thing. You don't see too many 3XO's on the road, even two months after the launch.
It’s the same case here in Bangalore as well booked AX5L still no updates even after ~1.5 months most dealers here are quoting 5 months for Luxury variants and MX3 seems to available soon.
Maybe Mahindra is producing way less number of Luxury variants compared to others
Tensor is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 30th July 2024, 18:14   #778
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tensor View Post
Maybe Mahindra is producing way less number of Luxury variants compared to others
It may be the other way round as well, the demand for the Luxury variants may be high and the supply allocated to the Luxury variants is not able to catch up with excess demand, therefore the high waiting. This was the case with a few variants of the Hycross and they even paused taking bookings for those variants for a while.
Old 31st July 2024, 12:09   #779
BHPian

Does anyone know if there is a time limit for the first service? I know it has a 2000km limit before which the vehicle should go in for the first service but the service booklet does not mention a time range. The reason I’m asking is mine is almost 2 months old and I have done only 600km so far and felt I can go for service after I cross at least 1000km but don’t want to be told I crossed the time limit.
Stormbringer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st July 2024, 13:20   #780
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormbringer View Post
Does anyone know if there is a time limit for the first service? I know it has a 2000km limit before which the vehicle should go in for the first service but the service booklet does not mention a time range. The reason I’m asking is mine is almost 2 months old and I have done only 600km so far and felt I can go for service after I cross at least 1000km but don’t want to be told I crossed the time limit.
Hello There,

Per my understanding with interactions with sales and service folks - the limit is 2K or 1 month.
However, up-to 3 months is fine for the first service.

Also note: this does not impact the warranties in any way and these will be honored.

I am given to understand, by the service folks - due to capacity constraints, the one month has been extended to 3 months.

This info. is from Sireesh Auto.

Hope this helps.
sanjbmw2001 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks