Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2024, 10:02   #676
BANNED

Re: 2024 Mahindra XUV 3XO Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter_Hitter View Post
Anyone recieved AX5L AT variant in Pune?
I have not seen any AX5L, AX7, AX7L on road in Pune.

I have pre-booked AX5L AT on 28th April, as per SA I am first on there list yet no updates on delivery or allotment.
Old 17th July 2024, 10:41   #677

Re: 1 Month Ownership Review of XUV 3XO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinBishop View Post
I booked the car on 15th May through Mahindra PPS on Kanakapura road. It is an AX5L AT in nebula blue. The sales person told me that nebula blue is yet to come to their dealership.
I also have pre-booked on 11 May AX5L AT Nebula Blue but no updates, will probably move to Fronx AT shortly as these seem delay tactics only
Old 17th July 2024, 11:30   #678
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srivatchsan View Post
I agree with the narrow-seat observation. I had leg pain for a few days and modified the seats with the same Mahindra genuine seat cover with added flat foam.
I have a problem that’s opposite of yours. I found the stock seats quite comfortable. I added genuine seat covers (similar to the one you got but in ivory colour) mainly because I liked the all beige interiors. Now with the seat covers, it has become uncomfortable. I feel the shape has changed and see too much support at lumbar region making it difficult for upper back. Do you know if the additional foam you mentioned is optional or part of the seat cover package. I’m wondering if the service guys added that without my consent.
Stormbringer is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 17th July 2024, 15:02   #679
BHPian

My MX1 is still pending for delivery. Vehicle is ready, but registration is delayed. The approval for MX1 is pending from the RTO side, so registration cannot proceed. Wonder why such a thing exists. Not sure who is on fault.

Unlike most others, my vehicle was allotted pretty quickly, but I am not able to get my hands on it due to RTO. It has been two weeks since the vehicle reached the yard. Wonder when I can finally get run vehicle.
Old 17th July 2024, 15:50   #680
BHPian

AX7 AT petrol delivery promised in july end in mumbai while booking in may.

Yesterday called them, as usual they are clueless but still insisting we will get exact dates in last week of july
Old 17th July 2024, 16:52   #681
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormbringer View Post
I have a problem that’s opposite of yours. I found the stock seats quite comfortable. I added genuine seat covers (similar to the one you got but in ivory colour) mainly because I liked the all beige interiors. Now with the seat covers, it has become uncomfortable. I feel the shape has changed and see too much support at lumbar region making it difficult for upper back. Do you know if the additional foam you mentioned is optional or part of the seat cover package. I’m wondering if the service guys added that without my consent.
Ah, I see what you are saying. After adding that extra thermoform, I thought I would have fun, and it worked the opposite after a couple of days. So I took my car to S R Seat Covers in Wilson Garden, an excellent, experienced gentleman who has been doing this customization for over 2 decades. He added 1-inch thick normal foam and aligned it with another larger one to cover the seat and make it ergonomic. He charged me just 800, and after that, I've been enjoying it for a week and planning to do the same for the passenger side.
srivatchsan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th July 2024, 20:30   #682

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterDust View Post
Has anyone who had booked AX7 or AX7L receive their car yet? I booked AX7 on 15 May (booked on 2 May unofficially). I have not received the car yet. SA has no clue on when AX7 deliveries will start. I am getting impatient now.
I booked AX7 Diesel MT on 21st May at two places. Till now no update.

I used to follow up every week on estimated date. One of the sales person gave honest feedback : they are not sure, but he promised me that as soon as the vehicle is in transit, he will give live updates.

Considering Brezza AT ZXi+ as alternative as it can be delivered in one week.
Old 17th July 2024, 22:31   #683
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveToDrive2404 View Post

Considering Brezza AT ZXi+ as alternative as it can be delivered in one week.
Hi Guys,

This is for those who are awaiting in the sidelines to get the 3XO. I just spoke with the area sales manager of Mahindra and he assured that the car will be delivered to me by this month end. Allocation will be done in a day or two.

So hold on guys, just a wait of 10-15 days more and we might have the car which we have really been waiting for.

I know it is really difficult to wait cluelessly and Mahindra is being very shady on this. No one knows what's cooking there. Even my family members are fed up with this wait and yesterday home minister said to just cancel that booking. Anyways our WagonR doesn’t have any issues, she was suggesting to keep that for two more years and complete ten years! We can eventually upgrade to a bigger segment of Creta/Elevate, etc...

This was a total surprise to me, I told her same thing which I said previously - to wait for 10-15 days and if the car doesn't arrive then I will cancel the 3XO booking.

Request Moderators here to run a poll on the status of customers’ 3XO bookings

1. Booked 3XO and got delivered.
2. Booked 3XO and waiting for delieveries.
3. Cancelled the booking.
4. Cancelled and bought the other car.

Also one more option can be added which will allow participants to share which other car they considering / bought after cancellation.

Thanks!

Last edited by KarthikK : 22nd July 2024 at 10:38. Reason: Fixed multiple grammatical mistakes, please proof-read your posts before submitting. Thanks!
BeastLoading is offline   (1) Thanks Received Infraction
Old 17th July 2024, 23:58   #684
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastLoading View Post
Hi Guys,

This is for those who are awaiting in the sidelines to get the 3XO. I just spoke with the area sales manager of Mahindra and he assured that the car will be delivered to me by this month end. Allocation will be done in day or two.

So hold on guys, just a wait of 10-15 days more and we might have the car which we have really been waiting for.

I know it is really difficult to wait cluelessly and Mahindra is being very shady on this. No one knows what's cooking there. Even my family members are fed up with this wait and yesterday home minister said to just cancel that booking. Anyways our WagonR doesn’t have any issues, she was suggesting to keep that for two more years and complete ten years! We can eventually upgrade to a bigger segment of Creta/Elevate, etc...

This was a total surprise to me, I told her same thing which I said previously - to wait for 10-15 days and if the car doesn't arrive then I will cancel the 3XO booking.

Request Moderators here to run a poll on the status of customers’ 3XO bookings

1. Booked 3XO and got delivered.
2. Booked 3XO and waiting for delieveries.
3. Cancelled the booking.
4. Cancelled and bought the other car.

Also one more option can be added which will allow participants to share which other car they considering / bought after cancellation.

Thanks!
Also if you don't mind can you share which variant/color and booking date with your dealer.

From what I've observed (and according to dealer) very less number of AX5L,AX7,AX7L variants have been delivered compared to other variants.

Hope Mahindra prioritizes the top and Luxury variants now and delivers them as soon as possible

+1 to polls as it would help everyone in this thread regarding the timeline of their estimated delivery.
Old 18th July 2024, 11:17   #685
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tensor View Post
Also if you don't mind can you share which variant/color and booking date with your dealer.

From what I've observed (and according to dealer) very less number of AX5L,AX7,AX7L variants have been delivered compared to other variants..
I have booked MX2Pro Automatic with PPS Mahindra, Pune. This is new dealer and so far I had good experience with them.

Mostly they delivered MX3, MX3 Pro, AX5 and AX5 L.

I didn't even see a single MX1 and MX2 and luxury variant on road in Pune. So waiting till this month end and will take a call.

Last edited by KarthikK : 22nd July 2024 at 10:39.
BeastLoading is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th July 2024, 11:24   #686
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by darinbaruah View Post
I have one query though. Has anyone installed a dashcam in their 3XO?
Yes, I did Qubo Pro only front. Later, I learned we could have a 32 GB card in the stock 360 camera, which can record. Still, having one dashcam will be easy for instant retrieval, etc, and sharing as well, plus vlog with voice.
srivatchsan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th July 2024, 21:35   #687

Steering felt bit vague.
Can you please explain.. what exactly. Is it very frustrating or bad experience and a deal breaker. Or can live with it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250Nm View Post
Hi Fellas,
=====
Attachment 2625981

Last edited by Jaggu : 18th July 2024 at 21:58. Reason: Trimming quoted post, please avoid quoting entire large post for replies. Thanks.
Old 19th July 2024, 10:13   #688
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revvingwit View Post
Steering felt bit vague.
Can you please explain.. what exactly. Is it very frustrating or bad experience and a deal breaker. Or can live with it ?
It's not a deal breaker but something to be aware of, especially for the enthusiastic drivers. During my TD, I passed a truck on a single lane road and did a quick swerve to return to left lane. Normally I would expect the steering to match vehicle's movement but the 3XO felt like a video game steering wheel with almost zero counter force (feedback) from the wheels.

Now that you have brought the topic up, I have to get another longer test drive on open roads to test it again.
Old 19th July 2024, 10:51   #689
Senior - BHPian

Steering is truly the worst among all. Its not dangerous, but truly vague ( light and vague are different things). The petrol one feels more vague than than diesel ones.

Also, there is a decent difference between Petrol and Diesel ride comfort. The diesel feels more planted and balanced despite the the fact that both are among the heaviest in the upto-4.3 meter category. A back to back drive will highlight this even more.

Diesels are available almost with ready delivery for MX3 models. The AMT is also livable in an urban day to day life.

MT buyers should really check their acceptance levels with the clutch travel and shift comfort (vibrations are more than the XUV300). The Aisin AT is really smooth but slightly more expensive at ~ 1.8 on-road difference.
dipen is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2024, 11:16   #690

Ok, thanks for the confirmation.
I have booked this car and is my first car. So I don't want to regret on something like this after buying. I don't consider myself as a very enthusiastic driver as of now.
If it doesn't bother much in terms of safety of a new driver or it doesn't compromise the ability to gauge the amount of steering input required from a new driver, I don't mind. What do you say ?

I have test drove this car inside Bengaluru city for around 10km and there was no scope for high speed. I didn't feel anything bad with the steering during my drive.

Ofcourse keep us updated if you can take a longer TD again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250Nm View Post
It's not a deal breaker but something to be aware of, especially for the enthusiastic drivers. During my TD, I passed a truck on a single lane road and did a quick swerve to return to left lane. Normally I would expect the steering to match vehicle's movement but the 3XO felt like a video game steering wheel with almost zero counter force (feedback) from the wheels.

Last edited by Eddy : 19th July 2024 at 11:17. Reason: Fixed quotes
revvingwit is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks