Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th April 2024, 13:53   #301
Senior - BHPian

Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta Facelift Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalnadMansha View Post
I am planning to buy 70mai A810, but read some negative reviews about bad experience regarding lag, slow download speeds of videos, buggy app, etc. How's your experience so far?
70mai app works fine. It takes 1-2 minutes to download a 3 minutes video depending on the size.

Having said that, after the initial excitement dies down, one doesn't download mundane, daily drive vidoes unless it is for a reason. In fact I don't even remember when was last time I downloaded using app. When I want to download multiple videos, say after a scenic drive, I simply take the SD card out and use a laptop to download the files I want.

Last edited by Aviator_guy : 10th April 2024 at 13:56.
Old 10th April 2024, 14:40   #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatto63 View Post
I booked a SX(O) IVT emerald pearl in March 20th and got delivery on 4th April
Wow you got the vehicle in just 2 weeks ! Somebody might have cancelled their booking at the last minute, and it got allocated to you. Anyways, good
tornado82 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th April 2024, 15:50   #303
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai Creta surpasses 1 Lakh bookings within just 3 months of its launch.

2024 Hyundai Creta Facelift Review-20240410_154827.jpg

Link
Venkatesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th April 2024, 16:42   #304
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh View Post
Unbelievable ! How far the brand 'Creta' has come !

But again , going by the recent developments, these booking number claims are to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Last edited by ashvek3141 : 10th April 2024 at 16:44.
Old 10th April 2024, 16:58   #305
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Attachment 2592894

Link
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashvek3141 View Post
Unbelievable ! How far the brand 'Creta' has come !

But again , going by the recent developments, these booking number claims are to be taken with a pinch of salt.
Great going

They are delivering about 15k per month so 6 months backlog in bookings doesn't sound out of ordinary give or take a few. I got my Creta after 7 months of waiting a couple of years ago.
Aviator_guy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th April 2024, 17:55   #306

Some more data pointers from Hyundai on the new Creta Sales
  • Record 16,458 sales in March, making it the highest monthly sales since its introduction in 2015.
  • Variants with a sunroof contributed to 71 percent of the total bookings.
  • Connected Car variants contributed to 52 percent of the bookings.

Source
tornado82 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th April 2024, 18:08   #307
BHPian

Quote:

Attachment 2592894

Link
I got my Creta S(O) IVT delivered yesterday only (9th April) in Pune. There were around 65+ deliveries scheduled that day (It was Gudhi Padwa - Maharashtrian New Year). The dealer had arranged all the deliveries from their Service Center as the showroom does not have that much space to accommodate such large number of deliveries in a day.

When we reached there to get our Creta, we were just surprised to see Cretas everywhere. The SA informed me that almost 90% out of the 65+ were of Creta. One can imagine how it is selling like a hot cake and how Indians are showing their love for the Brand Creta.
satya_ip is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th April 2024, 18:53   #308
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satya_ip View Post
The SA informed me that almost 90% out of the 65+ were of Creta.

Creta is currently the lone warrior for Hyundai. The situation you observed yesterday would probably be true in other Hyundai showrooms as well.
They need to try harder to keep the waiting period low, so that they can maintain a longer presence in the Top 10 Year - on - Year Sales Category.
It's Magic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th April 2024, 20:04   #309

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator_guy View Post
True. Living in Bangalore has its own perks when it comes to random scratches/dents appearing out of nowhere That's why I don't want to spend too much on coating and rather get the car repaired as and when I need, at a fraction of the PPF cost.

Your car gets a wash everyday Most apartments in blr (including mine) have stopped water wash and we have to live with dry cleaning only. Even service centers are not allowed water wash. Anyway, never heard of such external film or it's effectiveness. Sunroof is always open to elements and supposed to hold up. Hope it is not merely a sales pitch by the SA.
Not a pitch by SA. I had seen some marks that looked like watermarks on the Astor that I test drove. Hence the Ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado82 View Post
Congrats. Which variant. I had also booked Emerald Pearl initially (SX-O, ivt), then changed it to Black. From Advaith, Bellandur. Which dealership you had booked with and the waiting time?

For me they said atleast 10 weeks when I booked in Feb, already 8 weeks over. No updates yet.
I booked from Trident Hosur Road. Booked on Feb 2nd and was quoted 10-12 weeks wait. Delay for you might be due to Black being booked higher.
Old 10th April 2024, 20:34   #310
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Magic View Post
Creta is currently the lone warrior for Hyundai. The situation you observed yesterday would probably be true in other Hyundai showrooms as well.
They need to try harder to keep the waiting period low, so that they can maintain a longer presence in the Top 10 Year - on - Year Sales Category.
Waiting list (real or imaginary) is a sure shot way for dealers to not provide customers any window for price negotiations. The moment customer walks in the showroom, he or she is told a disclaimer that there is long waiting and getting the car itself is a win for customer. So the customer doesn't even feel like asking for discount. It's another story that as soon as booking is made, the car becomes available within a few days /weeks (except some genuine long waiting due to specific color or variant)

Hyundai and their dealers know that it is difficult to beat Creta and if a customer wants to buy it, they want to get as much profit as possible.

Last edited by Aviator_guy : 10th April 2024 at 20:37.
Old 10th April 2024, 23:53   #311
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumeetchawla View Post
Questions for car enthusiasts from Kolkata: which is the best place to get good quality PPF done in Kolkata and does it make sense to PPF a white car? I have read at multiple places that oxidation of the PPF is visible easily on white.
I've got my New Seltos X-Line wrapped from Wrap Clinic at Newtown after taking quotations from many other's and inspecting their works but finally settled with Wrap clinic due to their good quotation, quality wrap & excellent work & after service. You could check them out physically & also compare with similar other's before taking the plunge. I went with KS350 series matte finish with 5 years warranty and they have few other companies wraps available too. The owner is very knowledgeable and knows his work thoroughly and would happily provide answers to any queries or apprehensions you might have.

PS: I'm no way associated with Wrap Clinic and the above is only my feedback in the capacity as a happy customer.
GT007 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th April 2024, 00:19   #312
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT007 View Post
I've got my New Seltos X-Line wrapped from Wrap Clinic at Newtown after taking quotations from many other's and inspecting their works but finally settled with Wrap clinic due to their good quotation, quality wrap & excellent work & after service. You could check them out physically & also compare with similar other's before taking the plunge. I went with KS350 series matte finish with 5 years warranty and they have few other companies wraps available too. The owner is very knowledgeable and knows his work thoroughly and would happily provide answers to any queries or apprehensions you might have.

PS: I'm no way associated with Wrap Clinic and the above is only my feedback in the capacity as a happy customer.
Thanks for the reply. X-Line is an amazing car. Yup, I have been talking to the owner in Instagram dms. Very helpful guy. Let's see, will drop by one day to check it out.

My biggest concern with PPFs is that they will remove a of factory installed parts to apply the ppf and then refit them. So just worried if the finish will be the same. Like the roof rails, badging etc.

Another one I talked to was Excellerate Motors but their reply was very luke warm and I didn't get good vibes. I enquired about Ceramic Pro too.

The best replies/vibes I got were from Wrap Clinic and CarePrime.

Will visit sometime and update my experience too!
sumeetchawla is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th April 2024, 18:28   #313

Hello everyone!

I am due to receive my Creta SX(O) around 20th April from Advaith Hyundai, Bellandur, Bengaluru. Been discussing accessories with my SA.

Regarding dashcam, apparently the showroom provides Inaxes brand. Quote given by them for DC402 4k dual channel: 24500/- (incl. 2500/- for installation & hardwiring).

Has anyone gotten this installed? Any feedback?

I enquired with a reputed Accessories dealer near me - they dissed the Inaxes brand ("chinese product sir!"). They've recommended 70MAI A800S (or A810). Price is a bit less than Inaxes.
Can anyone advise on which would be a better option?

The accessories shop advised to get it plugged into the cigarette lighter socket instead of hardwiring. His reason though was NOT Car warranty voiding, but instead that hardwiring the dashcam MAY lead to car battery drainage incidents.
On insisting, he assured that hardwiring can be done too without disturbing the car warranty. He suggested connecting into the OBD2 port instead of the fuse box.

Anyone here can shed more light on this?
Kangaroo21 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th April 2024, 20:12   #314
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangaroo21 View Post
Hello everyone!

I am due to receive my Creta SX(O) around 20th April from Advaith Hyundai, Bellandur, Bengaluru. Been discussing accessories with my SA.

Regarding dashcam, apparently the showroom provides Inaxes brand. Quote given by them for DC402 4k dual channel: 24500/- (incl. 2500/- for installation & hardwiring).

Has anyone gotten this installed? Any feedback?

I enquired with a reputed Accessories dealer near me - they dissed the Inaxes brand ("chinese product sir!"). They've recommended 70MAI A800S (or A810). Price is a bit less than Inaxes.
Can anyone advise on which would be a better option?

The accessories shop advised to get it plugged into the cigarette lighter socket instead of hardwiring. His reason though was NOT Car warranty voiding, but instead that hardwiring the dashcam MAY lead to car battery drainage incidents.
On insisting, he assured that hardwiring can be done too without disturbing the car warranty. He suggested connecting into the OBD2 port instead of the fuse box.

Anyone here can shed more light on this?
You have all the right pointers from the accessories shop. There is no need or benefit in going for dealer provided options. It is over priced and not a well known or popular option. I have installed 70mai A500S cam (ordered on Amazon and got it fixed via nearby accessories shop). I just plugged it into 12v socket as I didn't have need for parking surveillance. You can always start with this plug in option and later decide if you wish to hardwire (OBD or fuse box) as there are separate kits available for these options.

There are numerous models out there in various budget range, features etc and you can do a bit of research in this forum itself

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-e...ml#post5751326 (The Dashcam / Car Video Recorder (DVR) Thread)

Last edited by Aviator_guy : 12th April 2024 at 20:31.
Old 15th April 2024, 08:47   #315

Hello,

Can anyone here advise on whether the "Shield of Trust" for 28699/- is worth buying?

Also, they've informed me that the extended warranty can be taken now or later anytime within 3 years. What is preferable - buy now or later?

Taking delivery of my Creta SX (O) Petrol AT in 1-2 days, from Advaith Hyundai Bellandur Bengalore.
Kangaroo21 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks