Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2024, 19:55   #196
BHPian

Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta Facelift Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by m8002? View Post
Creta has a 6 months waiting period. So why would they give you any discounts? ....They matched the outside insurance quote and also helped me transfer the NCB from previous car. Of course, not a single rupee discount on anything else.
Sorry, I meant the insurance discount. I understand that the new car itself won't have any discounts. Today I learned that NCB can be transferred from my existing car insurance. I have already exchanged my car through Hyundai exchange, let me see if I can avail NCB carryover for the new car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruchir031 View Post
Get an insurance quote from policybazaar or some agent you know and ask the dealership to match it.

You can get the fastag yourself, don't let them pressure you to take it from them.
Thanks, I did share a quote from Acko with them and the SA got back to me saying that they offer HAP insurance which Acko doesn't. A quick Google search indicates that it is hydrostatic lock insurance, which hopefully I will not need in Bangalore. Let me negotiate further with them. They are providing insurance from Aditya Birla, I will try and get a quote from them as well directly and speak with the SA.

Thank you both of you for your helpful input here.
Old 6th March 2024, 22:13   #197
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroeter View Post
Thanks, I did share a quote from Acko with them and the SA got back to me saying that they offer HAP insurance which Acko doesn't. A quick Google search indicates that it is hydrostatic lock insurance, which hopefully I will not need in Bangalore. Let me negotiate further with them. They are providing insurance from Aditya Birla, I will try and get a quote from them as well directly and speak with the SA.

Thank you both of you for your helpful input here.
HAP is Hyundai Assurance Program, which has various add-ons and car can be repaired at any Hyundai ASC across India. What you mentioned is a different cover which takes care of engine damage due to water ingress. I think it's called engine protect. By the way, you may need that in Bangalore, as water logging / basement flooding has become quite commonplace in rainy season. Just google Bangalore floods 2022

Last edited by Aviator_guy : 6th March 2024 at 22:35.
Aviator_guy is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 7th March 2024, 09:07   #198
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator_guy View Post
HAP is Hyundai Assurance Program.... Just google Bangalore floods 2022
Thanks, I was too lazy and just went with the first Google search result that I got. This is insightful.
Schroeter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2024, 03:13   #199

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoenthu91 View Post
I have booked a Creta SX(O) IVT in Titan Grey color with both Hyundai dealers in the city. The booking was made before the official launch of the car, with both dealers quoting a waiting period of 6 to 8 weeks. Now, both are saying that arranging the Titan Grey color will be difficult, and they cannot commit to deliver however they will try for delivery at the earliest. However, they are ready to deliver White or Black colors immediately. Has anyone else booked a Creta in the grey color? Was any timeline committed by the dealer?
I booked SX Tech IVT - Titan Grey in Delhi in January. I have been told the same thing, not a single delivery so far in Grey by any showroom. I was earlier being told that there is no firm timeline for grey units. Now I am being told I may get it this month or next month.
Old 8th March 2024, 05:56   #200
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix11 View Post
I booked SX Tech IVT - Titan Grey in Delhi in January. I have been told the same thing, not a single delivery so far in Grey by any showroom. I was earlier being told that there is no firm timeline for grey units. Now I am being told I may get it this month or next month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by torque789 View Post
I checked with couple of dealers here in Bengaluru for the Grey color. They mentioned they have not received even one vehicle in that color so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoenthu91 View Post
Dealers in Agra have also quoted the same. However, my dealer will place separate order for my vehicle next month and has assured delivery in April.

It seems that Hyundai has begin the delivery of Ranger Khaki and Titan Grey vehicles, as I had spotted both colors in Kolkata earlier this week.
Aniket Verma is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th March 2024, 16:53   #201

Quote:
Originally Posted by satya_ip View Post
Opted for leatherette seat covers as I liked the material they are using. Leatherette steering cover as the S(O) does not come with any, 7D mats, mudflaps, side cladding. Got a good deal from the dealer for these items.
Can you please share details on how much discount you managed to get on the seat covers and mats? Thanks.
Old 10th March 2024, 13:11   #202
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07CR View Post
Congratulations on your new booking!

However, I found in above observation of yours. Seltos does get the rear armrest in HTX variant too.
Thanks for pointing out 👍. Yes, the Seltos HTX IVT gets rear armrest!
Old 10th March 2024, 13:23   #203
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix11 View Post
Can you please share details on how much discount you managed to get on the seat covers and mats? Thanks.
I went for soft perforated artificial leather covers. I asked for the same design which is there in the top end SX(O) variant. I had done some enquiry about the same material seat covers in the market and the accessories person agreed to provide both seat covers and 7D mats at market price. I could manage around 30% discounts on both.
Asked them to keep the doors sides of front seat covers open so as not to obstruct the deployment of the airbags. It may not look that good but it will ensure airbags deployed in case of any event.
satya_ip is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th March 2024, 21:12   #204
BHPian

Hi friends, need a suggestion.

I am getting SX petrol manual of the 2023 version at 1.70 lakh discount. Total on road comes to 16.65 lakh for Pune. Is it a good deal, or should I go for the 2024 version? Manufacturing month is November.
Old 11th March 2024, 10:39   #205

Hello guys,

I have recently made a booking for the Creta facelift SX (Opt) Turbo Petrol model. However, I am currently thinking whether to switch the booking to the CVT version, considering the reliability concerns associated with the DCT transmission.
My typical driving scenario involves approx 60% city driving and 40% highway driving (Total yearly running around 15,000 KM). Additionally, the area where I reside dont have heavy traffic congestion and features numerous hilly roads, including ghats. Therefore, I would greatly appreciate your insights on whether the CVT transmission would suffice for my requirements, or if I should proceed with the DCT option.
Bharat1986 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2024, 11:17   #206

I am also going to go with DCT version despite my very low highway run, only for the fact that I am buying a car for a long term keep and do not want to miss out on power when needed, and I think it also depends on how you maintain and run your car....IMO.

I had been contemplating a lot between DSG/DCT but ultimately if you need that power and punch you would need to switch to an evolved transmission and at the same time making sure you take care of the engine as well with your driving styles rest Hyundai has a good name when it comes to reliability and ASS.

Not going for DSG aka VW/Skoda cars can be attributed to 2 facts - 1.) so many issues cropping up with cars like Taigun/Kushaq not just engine but in regular functionality 2.) miss on features like 360/ADAS
Sam_carenthu is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th March 2024, 11:21   #207

There is a considerable uplift from the previous version of Creta in the new FL version, I would recommend if budget is not the constraint then go with FL'24 version, also one may feel the FOMO effect post purchasing a previous version model which may/maynot be applicable in your case....so think and then decide.
Sam_carenthu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2024, 14:11   #208
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bharat1986 View Post
Hello guys,

I have recently made a booking for the Creta facelift SX (Opt) Turbo Petrol model. However, I am currently thinking whether to switch the booking to the CVT version, considering the reliability concerns associated with the DCT transmission.
My typical driving scenario involves approx 60% city driving and 40% highway driving (Total yearly running around 15,000 KM). Additionally, the area where I reside dont have heavy traffic congestion and features numerous hilly roads, including ghats. Therefore, I would greatly appreciate your insights on whether the CVT transmission would suffice for my requirements, or if I should proceed with the DCT option.
If you don't have budget constraints, I would suggest you to go for the Turbo Petrol model. It doesn't hurt to have extra power on tap, and Hyundai has sorted a lot of DCT issues. DCT primarily had heating issues and since you don't reside in a traffic heavy area, I don't think you will face any issues as such.
ssoni.1411 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2024, 14:14   #209
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bharat1986 View Post
Hello guys,
Therefore, I would greatly appreciate your insights on whether the CVT transmission would suffice for my requirements, or if I should proceed with the DCT option.
Looking at your running, I would suggest checking the diesel AT also. As you mentioned the usage, CVT also seems a good option for you. You may not get the fun on the highway but surely you will enjoy it in the end.
If you are OK with the unlucky risk associated with DCT, then...

I am right now in the same dilemma. I test-drove the Verna 1.5 turbo DCT and just loved the car. Now the heart says DCT and the mind says IVT (CVT). But since Verna IVT is not available in top-spec going ahead with Creta IVT which is available in top trim.

Pl test drove diesel AT. it will be around 1.7L more on DCT but worth it if you have more running.

All the best.

IVT owners, Can you throw some light on IVT performance under high acceleration and bumper-to-bumper traffic?
I currently use Kiger CVT doest not faced any issues in ghat or traffic. Hope Hyundai CVT is better than Renault.

Last edited by satish.gawai : 11th March 2024 at 14:40. Reason: addition of comment
satish.gawai is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th March 2024, 15:02   #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudo_coder View Post
Hi friends, need a suggestion.

I am getting SX petrol manual of the 2023 version at 1.70 lakh discount. Total on road comes to 16.65 lakh for Pune. Is it a good deal, or should I go for the 2024 version? Manufacturing month is November.
I would recommend to go for the facelift 2024 version. It has sharper looks and better front headlights look. Also in the long run, it will provide you with comfort or feeling of not missing out on the new model. Again all depends on the budget constraints one might have. If you are going for high end variant, then ADAS & 360 degree camera is added bonus. Best of luck!
PANASH is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks