Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2024, 21:14   #916
BHPian

Re: 2023 Tata Safari Facelift Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Familyguy View Post
I would like to think it works well since AEB has kicked in twice and it shows up FCW when I’m close to a vehicle in front with more than crawling speed.

Now that I think abt it, I’ve had the FCB/AEB error pop up momentarily a couple of times at startup but I think it was because the car was parked very close to another vehicle in front.

Attached the pic of the plate for your reference.
Can you pls share a pic that is not from an angle from the top, but with the camera placed right in front of the number plate? I don't see any problem with the way the number plate is fixed from this pic. Also, the radar and the camera (behind the IRVM) work in tandem to deliver complete functionality.
Old 17th September 2024, 17:44   #917

Does safari has xpress cooling feature?
It has an icon in dashboard but it doesn't work.
Attached Thumbnails
2023 Tata Safari Facelift Review-20240917_173740.jpg  

Old 17th September 2024, 17:58   #918

Quote:
Originally Posted by freelancer6202 View Post
My mother got the foot board and rain visors installed from showroom despite my objections and I ended up liking the final look. Foot board is very useful for elderlies, has a good finish.
Rain visors will block your side visibility.
Because A pillar is wide and on top of that rain visor is there, it covers till the mirror. So most of visibility is gone.
I had it installed and i removed within a month.
Its very difficult to drive in hill stations.
Old 17th September 2024, 20:58   #919
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appu1345 View Post
Rain visors will block your side visibility.
Because A pillar is wide and on top of that rain visor is there, it covers till the mirror. So most of visibility is gone.
I had it installed and i removed within a month.
Its very difficult to drive in hill stations.
I am not very tall and so far I have not had such visibility issue with rain visors. A pillar definitely blocks vision at times. I have to bend to see around corners and traffic.
Old 17th September 2024, 21:02   #920
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamike_1612 View Post
Does ADAS work as expected? Has it ever braked without you wanting it to? Or shown collision alerts when it shouldn't have? Or vice versa, not showing collision alerts when it is supposed to?

The radar cannot detect objects at a distance less than 25 cm (or so it says in the manual).

Now I'm pretty sure the plates will fall within that margin, but if it will always be a point of concern or nagging to you, simply ask them to order a new set of plates and replace it. (Hopefully they didn't just bolt it and used rivets properly as intended).
ADAS has helped me twice avoid collision. Once during rain a biker came suddenly in front without lights (It was dark). Another instance involved a running cow crossing road. At both instances brakes were applied promptly and avoided sureshot collision. It also pops up when vehicles come too close.

Last edited by freelancer6202 : 17th September 2024 at 21:05.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks