Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2024, 15:43   #766
BHPian

Re: 2023 Tata Safari Facelift Review

After very long deliberation that went on for nearly a couple of months, having considered XUV700, MG Hector, Safari and Alcazar, we finally went ahead and booked Safari Accomplished Plus 6S AT, Cosmic Gold yesterday. Received the Chassis number portal screenshot from the SA earlier today, showing a June manufactured vehicle.

Selling off our Elantra SX after a decade of amazing service. Am sure to notice a tear or two rolling off the cheeks of 13y daughter, while we swallow ours.
bhaskaracs is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 28th July 2024, 15:54   #767
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaskaracs View Post
After very long deliberation that went on for nearly a couple of months, having considered XUV700, MG Hector, Safari and Alcazar, we finally went ahead and booked Safari Accomplished Plus 6S AT, Cosmic Gold yesterday.
The Safari is a great choice and I am sure you will love it. Wishing you many great miles and memories with your brand new car and do post a review of your purchase, delivery, and initial experience!
bijims is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st July 2024, 22:47   #768
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VedAvNi View Post
The dealer is saying that the model itself is not ready with TATA. Escalated to the Tata TSM just yesterday, awaiting a response. I guess this month’s offer resulted in high demand. Hoping to get this sorted out soon
Not so happy update again

The dealer has cancelled my earlier order and created a new one just today. Tata Motors Managers and the dealer both are saying nothing can be done as the vehicle chosen is pretty rare.

I don't want to change my choice, but I don't know how much longer I can take this uncertain wait.
Attached Thumbnails
2023 Tata Safari Facelift Review-screenshot-20240731-10.40.07-pm.png  

VedAvNi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st August 2024, 00:11   #769
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

I don't want to change my choice, but I don't know how much longer I can take this uncertain wait.
Which dealer are you booking with? If you are towards the whitefield area in Bangalore (based on your profile location) reach out to Krishna from KHT Motors at 9606827421 & refer my name. He was very professional in his dealings with me last year.
dass is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st August 2024, 02:42   #770
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
Which dealer are you booking with? If you are towards the whitefield area in Bangalore (based on your profile location) reach out to Krishna from KHT Motors at 9606827421 & refer my name. He was very professional in his dealings with me last year.
I had to come to Odisha in search of BH series, and now I’m facing this mental torture

They are saying they had to renew the booking to ensure the July month’s King of SUV offer still stays, not sure if this is true though

Last edited by VedAvNi : 1st August 2024 at 03:06.
Old 1st August 2024, 06:35   #771
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
I had to come to Odisha in search of BH series, and now I’m facing this mental torture

They are saying they had to renew the booking to ensure the July month’s King of SUV offer still stays, not sure if this is true though
I have seen only 1 Safari in Galactic Sapphire shade in Hyderabad. I am not sure why people are not going with this blue shade. Safari definitely looks good in this color. Tata needs to provide more color options and not lock color to variants.

This makes me feel all the discounts are existing stock clearance sale. I hope your order goes through this time along with discount. I talked with another Tata showroom yesterday and was told the discount is on on-road price and not ex-showroom.
kgt.v8 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 1st August 2024, 07:01   #772
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgt.v8 View Post
I hope your order goes through this time along with discount. I talked with another Tata showroom yesterday and was told the discount is on on-road price and not ex-showroom.
Yes, my dealer said something to that effect and one respite is that the offer stays no matter when the car is delivered. I have it on mail so hopefully no u-turns there by the dealership
Old 1st August 2024, 10:30   #773
BHPian

Quote:
Not so happy update again

The dealer has cancelled my earlier order and created a new one just today. Tata Motors Managers and the dealer both are saying nothing can be done as the vehicle chosen is pretty rare.

Pretty rare? Wouldn't that mean earlier delivery date? I had heard that the middle variants had larger waiting period due to higher demand but the top variant shouldn't!
Old 1st August 2024, 15:30   #774
BHPian

Quote:
Yes, my dealer said something to that effect and one respite is that the offer stays no matter when the car is delivered. I have it on mail so hopefully no u-turns there by the dealership
Hi sajands I’m unable to send a PM to you currently, but I have been dealing with Lankeswari Motors
Old 1st August 2024, 21:51   #775
BHPian

Quote:

I got to see Safari Accomplished+ in Galactic Sapphire shade getting ready for delivery in Telangana. Looks graceful and majestic in blue.
2023 Tata Safari Facelift Review-img_8115.jpeg
2023 Tata Safari Facelift Review-img_8114.jpeg

I would assume dealer did not make booking correctly or they allotted car to somebody else. This happened to me when I was in the process of booking car couple of years back. The salesperson did not make booking, kept telling me they don’t know when car in my selected colour will be manufactured, kept telling me there is a car available in factory in another colour and I change my colour selection.
kgt.v8 is online now   (10) Thanks
Old 1st August 2024, 21:55   #776
BHPian

Quote:
Looks graceful and majestic in blue.
Looks so beautiful! (Reason why I'm waiting so long)

Quote:
I would assume dealer did not make booking correctly or they allotted car to somebody else.
I think in my case the dealer booked it right - atleast I can see it in the Tata customer login. Even Tata TSM confirmed there's no vehicle available. So, feels like a genuine case of unavailability. Hoping to see better fortunes soon
VedAvNi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2024, 18:21   #777
BHPian

Quote:
I got to see Safari Accomplished+ in Galactic Sapphire shade getting ready for delivery in Telangana. Looks graceful and majestic in blue.
Attachment 2635329
Attachment 2635330
Is this Tejaswi Motors, Madhapur - the one behind Meridian school?
bhaskaracs is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2024, 19:48   #778
BHPian

Quote:
Is this Tejaswi Motors, Madhapur - the one behind Meridian school?
Yes. I went for Safari test drive. Contrary to my visit with 2 other Tata showrooms, the SA knew more about the car features and was very prompt in taking my calls and answering questions.
kgt.v8 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2024, 21:54   #779
BHPian

Quote:
Yes. I went for Safari test drive. Contrary to my visit with 2 other Tata showrooms, the SA knew more about the car features and was very prompt in taking my calls and answering questions.
Generally i found SAs from Tata, Hyundai and Mahindra dealers wanting on knowledge of their cars and their features. My sample size is at least 03 dealers for each of those brands. Skoda and VW are in another league.
Old 2nd August 2024, 23:01   #780
BHPian

Quote:
Generally i found SAs from Tata, Hyundai and Mahindra dealers wanting on knowledge of their cars and their features. My sample size is at least 03 dealers for each of those brands. Skoda and VW are in another league.
My experience was the opposite, at least in Bangalore (Germans didnt even bother following up) and Vizag (clueless even about the most basic features like the fog lamps)
Tata on the other hand have been prompt on the CS side, while I agree they need to know more about the functionality, but weren’t lacking in the other departments

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks