Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th September 2024, 13:20   #541
Senior - BHPian

Re: 2023 Tata Nexon Facelift Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPRIME95 View Post
Where do you service the car ? I am at my second service right now and the car was updated to R15.11 (thankfully successful for now in spite of my stupid mistake)

Did you face any problems during the update ? And have you tried restarting the system instead of disconnecting the battery. Might fix it or atleast become an easier way to reset the DTE
I service at Garve Tata in Pune. The system was updated by the service guys in my absence. They faced network issue in the update and car was delivered next day.

Yes i tried factory reset but it didnt solve the issue.

Are you facing the same issue? Or do you feel that suddenly you are getting very low average?
tushky is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2024, 13:25   #542
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tushky View Post
Are you facing the same issue? Or do you feel that suddenly you are getting very low average?
Haven't got the car yet. Sitting in Tata Service right now. Will update here once I drive around for a few days. Have to put in a 6 month update on my thread anyway.

I hope your issue is not due to Network since they use a USB drive to update. Why our OTA is not enabled is a question only Tata can answer.
RPRIME95 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th September 2024, 12:52   #543
Senior - BHPian

From last few weeks. I have noticed that my fearless DCA gearshifts are not smooth as before. Also there is a lag in the pick up. I have been facing TRANSMISSION MALFUNCTION error frequently since i purchased the car in Dec 2023.Everytime service center updated some software to remove this error but it occurs again after long 80-100 kms continuous drive. To check if Every other nexon DCA feels the same or not, i took a test drive of TD car and i found the TD car a lot smoother to drive. Also noticed that the older software version of TD car has so much information which is not there anymore in my latest software R15.11. Seems like there is option for OTA update as well which is not there in the latest software.

I am once again giving my car to the service centre to check the gearbox. And this time I am going to request them for no more software checking for gearbox issues. Just change the gearbox and give me smoother car to drive.

Attaching photos of the TD car software
Attached Thumbnails
2023 Tata Nexon Facelift Review-img_20240924_105711.jpg  

2023 Tata Nexon Facelift Review-img_20240924_105706.jpg  

2023 Tata Nexon Facelift Review-img_20240924_105656.jpg  

Last edited by tushky : 24th September 2024 at 12:54.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks