Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th September 2024, 13:49   #2086
BHPian

Re: Honda Elevate Review

I recently took a test drive of HONDA ELEVATE ZX and I could not enjoy the ride at all.
1) The NVH was a huge concern for me. I am used to drive smooth Hycross and i20 cars. There is no harshness felt inside in both my cars. I found that Hyryder was too much strained to drive. Even it felt less powerful than Venue Automatic to me.
2) The Horn was felt inside. I had previously owned Honda City 2014 earlier and this was never a concern with City.
3) The Ride Quality was also not good. Since 2 tyres on the right side had Tyre Pressure as 35 and 2 Tyres of the left side had 45 psi in the test drive vehicle. I had requested the sales guy to check the TYRE Pressure and then bring the vehicle to my place for the test drive but these instructions were not followed by the Honda Salesman. When my test drive was over, I found that insisted to check the Tyre pressure as I was not able to enjoy the ride. When we checked the air pressure from local vendor, we found that PSI was high on the one side of the car.
4) Moreover I found that even the TOP of the LINE ZX variant had ADAS but it did not have TPMS which is a basic feature for any car these days.
5) WIRELESS CAR PLAY was also found to be laggy and the salesman was unable to connect his phone with the CAR PLAY even though it was already paired before.
6) Camera Quality was also too basic to my liking.
Hence HONDA ELEVATE failed to impress me. My Elite i20 rides better than this car.
The overall impression of the vehicle was not good. I have decided to look for other options in market other than Elevate

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks