Old 12th December 2023, 11:13   #1231
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Re: 2023 Kia Seltos Facelift Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaseal6 View Post
AA/AC Query

Hello Guys,

I have a HTX version. I am not able to conclude whether this variant has a wireless or a wired AA/AC connectivity. Can anyone please confirm?
The HTX Variant comes with a 10.25-inch touch screen, all variants from HTX onwards have this touchscreen and therefore have only Wired Android Auto and Apple car play, the same is the situation with other Hyundai-Kia cars with a 10.25-inch touchscreen in India. Only the cars with the 8-inch touchscreen have wireless android auto and apple carplay in the Kia lineup.
bijims is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th December 2023, 11:15   #1232
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijims View Post
The HTX Variant comes with a 10.25-inch touch screen, all variants from HTX onwards have this touchscreen and therefore have only Wired Android Auto and Apple car play, the same is the situation with other Hyundai-Kia cars with a 10.25-inch touchscreen in India. Only the cars with the 8-inch touchscreen have wireless android auto and apple carplay in the Kia lineup.
Okay. I read someone's post in the thread that Kia have sorted this up with the vendor and is expected to provide wireless connectivity in future OTA updates.
Lets hope it happens !
Alphaseal6 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th December 2023, 11:40   #1233
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

Quote:
Okay. I read someone's post in the thread that Kia have sorted this up with the vendor and is expected to provide wireless connectivity in future OTA updates.
Lets hope it happens !
Don't get your hopes up, this has been their excuse since 2020, and when the Verna launched, Hyundai said the same thing too, but nothing has materialized as of yet, I own a Seltos 2.0 and find this the only fly in the ointment in an otherwise well connected car.
bijims is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 12th December 2023, 12:50   #1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi05 View Post
Hi Guys, got a message from Epitome Kia Bangalore, that there is a discount up to 47k on Seltos. If anyone is planning to buy or take delivery this month then negotiate with your dealer. Thought of sharing this info with wider audience.

Attachment 2542223
Hey, thanks for sharing. Any clarity whether this discount is on ex showroom price or company services (warranty, service package etc) or the dealer services (insurance, accessories etc)?
Old 13th December 2023, 13:21   #1235
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi05 View Post
Hi Guys, got a message from Epitome Kia Bangalore, that there is a discount up to 47k on Seltos. If anyone is planning to buy or take delivery this month then negotiate with your dealer. Thought of sharing this info with wider audience.

Attachment 2542223
Could you specify for which variant they told for this, as I've booked the Petrol manual HTX variant with Allied motors. They refused completely when asked for this. Also they are saying prices will be increased in January, hence planning for this delivery for this month only.

Just for information, they provided accessories worth 8k when I negotiated with them, in case it's of help for people finalizing in Delhi/NCR.

Last edited by Ajitesh_Drive : 13th December 2023 at 13:22.
Old 13th December 2023, 13:38   #1236

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnsood View Post
You can call Jayanti Kia Lajpat Nagar or Okla Dealer. They should have one readily available. They made me Htk plus available in my choice of color in flat 1 hour.

No salespitch. Just happy purchase experience.
Hi sunnsood - and Team at large:

What are the statutory charges? I have a delivery tomorrow of GTX+ and the invoice has that charge (6300/-) mentioned.
Can I get that waived or is that Government money?
I am in Delhi.

Thank you all!
Old 13th December 2023, 15:08   #1237
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kxar07 View Post
Hi sunnsood - and Team at large:

What are the statutory charges? I have a delivery tomorrow of GTX+ and the invoice has that charge (6300/-) mentioned.
Can I get that waived or is that Government money?
I am in Delhi.

Thank you all!
For Delhi registration, it covers new registration charges, hypothecation charges, plastic card fees and mCD parking fees.
[ATTACH=IMG20231213150645.jpg]detailed breakup of statutory charges[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails
2023 Kia Seltos Facelift Review-img20231213150645.jpg  

sunnsood is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th December 2023, 16:00   #1238

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnsood View Post
For Delhi registration, it covers new registration charges, hypothecation charges, plastic card fees and mCD parking fees.
[ATTACH=IMG20231213150645.jpg]detailed breakup of statutory charges[/ATTACH]
Thank you sunnsood! Would help me discuss the final invoice value.
Kxar07 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th December 2023, 19:29   #1239
BHPian

Quote:
Can anyone recommend good 7d mats link on amazon? If somebody has purchased it from Kia, please share your review.
I got mine from Amazon, cost me ₹4,199/- saved me ₹3,400/-

Link: https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B0C...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
cos2bh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th December 2023, 20:41   #1240
Distinguished - BHPian

Quick update - On my new Kia Seltos X line, Today I had all the 4 tyres swapped out with Continental UC6 in stock 215/55R18 size from the OE JK tyres. The ride quality is much better and rolling noise is also much lesser now. I got the Continentals at 11500 a tyre and exchange value the dealer gave for the original tyres was 4k per tyre. Net spend was 30k for all the tyres after the exchange.

Now next area of upgrade to be done is the headlights/foglights. They are quite miserable and insufficient! I will most likely get the foglights upgraded once the fog light bezel for the top model is available. Currently it is not available but for lower models the bezel for 3 inch projectors is now available and people are getting 3 inch projectors fitted on lower models.
Behemoth is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th December 2023, 10:01   #1241
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Crystal Kia Pune is giving me accessories worth 15K free of cost. While many items are unnecessary for me, a few caught my eye and would like your reviews on them.

1) Door logo projector with inbuilt battery. Is it like typical aftermarket products which stop working after 2-3 months ? This costs 5200, hence concerned.

2) Qubo Q Book 4 K dashcam. This is only front dashcam I believe and would cost 18K. Overpriced?
Old 14th December 2023, 10:28   #1242
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07CR View Post
1) Door logo projector with inbuilt battery. Is it like typical aftermarket products which stop working after 2-3 months ? This costs 5200, hence concerned.

2) Qubo Q Book 4 K dashcam. This is only front dashcam I believe and would cost 18K. Overpriced?
Kia website has no mention of any door logo projector. Those seems to be sold separately by the dealer.
Kia Genuine Accessories

1. A quick Google search shows a price of ₹400-500 for 2 piece. 5200/- includes a very fat margin!

2. There's a very wide price range for dashcams in the market. Totally depends on how much you're willing to pay. To me, 18K for single channel (front only) dashcam is overpriced when I can get dual channel dashcams for 10-12K (ddpai/70mai).
MyLife_MyCar is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th December 2023, 11:38   #1243

Quote:
Dashcam is a much more practical investment between the two for me.

These are available on the Qubo website for much less. The dual-channel setup is available for 14K, while the single-channel front dashcam is available for 12K.
https://www.quboworld.com/dashcam-4k
neoone042 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th December 2023, 16:21   #1244
BHPian

Quote:
Crystal Kia Pune is giving me accessories worth 15K free of cost. While many items are unnecessary for me, a few caught my eye and would like your reviews on them.

Trust me when I say this. The dealers are desperate because of year-end. Push them for actual discounts instead of freebies. As someone already mentioned in this thread, people are getting ~47k discount straight up in Bangalore. Neither of those accessories are worth.
Sufficient_shop is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th December 2023, 19:30   #1245
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
Quick update - On my new Kia Seltos X line, Today I had all the 4 tyres swapped out with Continental UC6 in stock 215/55R18 size from the OE JK tyres. The ride quality is much better and rolling noise is also much lesser now. I got the Continentals at 11500 a tyre and exchange value the dealer gave for the original tyres was 4k per tyre. Net spend was 30k for all the tyres after the exchange.

Now next area of upgrade to be done is the headlights/foglights. They are quite miserable and insufficient! I will most likely get the foglights upgraded once the fog light bezel for the top model is available. Currently it is not available but for lower models the bezel for 3 inch projectors is now available and people are getting 3 inch projectors fitted on lower models.
Hey there! I am looking to book GTX Plus soon. Tyre swap is in my mind too. But, should I go for R17 for better ride quality as suggested by many users, as you went for R18.

And about Headlights. Will upgrading them void my warranty?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks