Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd August 2023, 13:17   #196
BHPian

Re: 2023 Kia Seltos Facelift Review

Has anyone got accessories list from dealer ?
Old 2nd August 2023, 13:20   #197
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

And as expected, the Kia marketing team have started working on full steam !

Seltos waiting periods soar upto 4 months!!

https://www.cartoq.com/2023-kia-selt...-4-months/amp/
ashvek3141 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2023, 14:30   #198
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigneshMC View Post
Has anyone got accessories list from dealer ?
This was shared to me. I found them pretty useless. The car will be blinging with chrome all over. On top of that Dealerships have been pushing customers to take accessories to get early delivery or wait as per standard waiting time
Attached Thumbnails
2023 Kia Seltos Facelift Review-whatsapp-image-20230802-14.28.57.jpg  

ssoni.1411 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2023, 16:31   #199
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoni.1411 View Post
This was shared to me. I found them pretty useless. The car will be blinging with chrome all over. On top of that Dealerships have been pushing customers to take accessories to get early delivery or wait as per standard waiting time
Thanks for sharing this list.

For X line owners this is is a useless list of putting chrome all over again after the all de-chromed exterior. From this list there is not even one item that I would want from the dealer.
SeniorC is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2023, 17:16   #200
BHPian

Hello Team-BHPians!!
I hope everyone is doing well!
Cancelled the Creta SX(O) Diesel MT booking and have booked the Seltos GTX+ Diesel AT Aurora Black Pearl today. Hoping to have a fuss free and memorable ownership experience.
OTR= 24,20,000 excluding accessories.
The only accessories I'm planning to get are screen protector and key cover that's it.
Delivery date has been decided as 15th October, Navratri
ssoni.1411 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2023, 17:19   #201
BHPian

Official list of accessories
Attached Files
File Type: pdf New Seltos Accessories Brochure.pdf (9.51 MB, 1655 views)
ssoni.1411 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2023, 20:11   #202
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Official list of accessories
Nothing on this is actually useful or worth it. As good as the car is, the accessories are that bad.
07CR is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2023, 22:57   #203
BANNED

HTE IMT Diesel variant videos have been uploaded on YouTube, the plastic appears to be of decent
quality,coupled with seat height adjustment and remote locking facility and Imt makes it the cheapest Diesel Automatic.
Old 2nd August 2023, 23:16   #204
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeline 1967 View Post
HTE IMT Diesel variant videos have been uploaded on YouTube, the plastic appears to be of decent quality,coupled with seat height adjustment and remote locking facility and Imt makes it the cheapest Diesel Automatic.
IMT transmission in Kia cars are not automatics. These are manual gear shifts with no physical clutch for the driver. The clutch action is done by the electronics inside. So it is like a "normal " manual car with gear stick. One feature of IMTs is that the engine does not stall even if you come to a complete halt even say in fourth gear as the system dis-engages the clutch internally.

AMT transmissions are Automatic Manual Transmissions which are "automatic" for the driver although internally the gear box is a normal manual gear box but the entire gear shifts (not only clutch) are managed by the electronics.

Hope this clarifies IMT and AMTs.
SeniorC is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2023, 00:18   #205
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkvyas View Post
Q2 - Can I opt for BH series number?
A - No. Since the Telangana govt hasn't started it. it can't be done. There might be option to get it registered in other state but I haven't explored that yet.
Also I have heard that BH series numbers are being predominantly allotted to central government employs only. Plus, while selling the car, the car will get transferred to another person who meets the BH number criteria (i.e., is a employee of a company which has offices in 4 cities, etc.). Otherwise, the buyer will need to get the re-registered and the ex-showroom price is used for all calculations in this regard - which is incorrect as the car would have depreciated. Overall, BH number series seems good on paper and impractical in reality.
Old 3rd August 2023, 07:12   #206
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPB_drives View Post
Also I have heard that BH series numbers are being predominantly allotted to central government employs only. Plus, while selling the car, the car will get transferred to another person who meets the BH number criteria (i.e., is a employee of a company which has offices in 4 cities, etc.). Otherwise, the buyer will need to get the re-registered and the ex-showroom price is used for all calculations in this regard - which is incorrect as the car would have depreciated. Overall, BH number series seems good on paper and impractical in reality.
BH number plates are given to those who are either government employees or have their businesses and setup in mor than 5 states. This was confirmed to be by both Hyundai and Kia Dealerships. It is one single country then why is there a criterion for a number plate?
Old 3rd August 2023, 07:36   #207

Hope they score big on safety too, then people who are concerned about safety can buy this great machine.
ashislakra1989 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2023, 12:15   #208
BHPian

Quote:
Here is the list shared with me. The ones that interest me are floor mats, dashcam and sun film. When asked about brand of dashcam, the guy replied "it's from Kia only", meaning "I have no idea". The sun film seems to be of UltraKool brand. Can anybody comment on the quality of this brand and also on the "Kia" dashcam? Is it worth taking from the dealer or better to do it after-market?

2023 Kia Seltos Facelift Review-accessoriesbydealer.jpg
jazzy is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2023, 12:43   #209
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
Here is the list shared with me. The ones that interest me are floor mats, dashcam and sun film. When asked about brand of dashcam, the guy replied "it's from Kia only", meaning "I have no idea". The sun film seems to be of UltraKool brand. Can anybody comment on the quality of this brand and also on the "Kia" dashcam? Is it worth taking from the dealer or better to do it after-market?

Attachment 2485051
I guess its the same Dashcam that Hyundai is selling for 11.5k. You can get dashcam aftermarket at a cheaper rate or a superior product at the similar price.
ssoni.1411 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2023, 16:39   #210
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy View Post

Attachment 2485051
It is Hyundai Kia's HIMEB-300E dashcam, attached are photo and details (MRP) below

https://hyundaimobisin.com/products/...e/825/dash-cam
Attached Thumbnails
2023 Kia Seltos Facelift Review-dashcam.png  

bijims is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks