Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2024, 20:24   #301
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hyundai Exter Review

Got the first free service done at Advaith Hyundai on Bennarghata road, consumable bill was close to 7K including oil, filters, wheel balancing weights and wheel balancing &alignment labour
Old 13th August 2024, 21:39   #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadadhar View Post
Got the first free service done at Advaith Hyundai on Bennarghata road, consumable bill was close to 7K including oil, filters, wheel balancing weights and wheel balancing &alignment labour
I got my first free service done on 09th Aug and they did not charge me a dime in Hyderabad.
Old 13th August 2024, 22:28   #303
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilealways24 View Post
I got my first free service done on 09th Aug and they did not charge me a dime in Hyderabad.
How about the consumables including engine oil and filters, mine was the 1 year service and only labour was free.
Old 14th August 2024, 14:17   #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadadhar View Post
How about the consumables including engine oil and filters, mine was the 1 year service and only labour was free.
I took delivery of my Exter SX(O) Connect on July 5th and my first service (at no cost for me) was supposed to be at 1000-1200kms. I hit 1000kms on Aug 5th and booked for my first service (basically topping up of fluids among other things) on Aug 9th. They already mentioned during delivery that the first service is a no charge service for me. From the second service onwards, I will be charged for consumables with labour being free.

Since yours is 1 year service, it might not have been first service, it most likely was second service.
smilealways24 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2024, 15:34   #305
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilealways24 View Post

Since yours is 1 year service, it might not have been first service, it most likely was second service.
You are right, I missed counting the service done soon after delivery and that was at zero cost. 7K is the cost for the 2nd sevrice after 1 year/10K Kms

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks