Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th December 2023, 10:44   #2476
BHPian

Re: Maruti Jimny Review

Just spoke to my dealer about something. He mentioned that has 1 Grey Delta in stock on which he is willing to give the same deal as the one I got. Incase if anybody is interested. He has 2 or 3 Alpha's too but I never asked for a quote for them. My Delta Manual quote below
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Jimny Review-20231211_104033.jpg  

Last edited by rahul4321 : 11th December 2023 at 10:57.
rahul4321 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th December 2023, 10:47   #2477
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepega View Post

Welcome to Goa! Do hit me up if you're in the South, and we can get two yellow Jimnys together (one AT and one MT) for some good shots.

Zankyu

Was there for India Bike Week. That got wrapped up by Sat night. So I left Vagator area at 7:45am yesterday (sunday morning) and was in the heart of Mumbai (Vile Parle) by 6:30pm, including a meal break. Loved the Delhi - Goa - Mumbai run in the Jimny. Its fun closing in on gaps between commercial traffic on highways and 'glide' over speedbumps / speedbreakers.

Totally recommended SUV for those who understand what its all about
BunnyPunia is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th December 2023, 11:34   #2478
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyPunia View Post
Zankyu

Was there for India Bike Week. That got wrapped up by Sat night. So I left Vagator area at 7:45am yesterday (sunday morning) and was in the heart of Mumbai (Vile Parle) by 6:30pm, including a meal break. Loved the Delhi - Goa - Mumbai run in the Jimny. Its fun closing in on gaps between commercial traffic on highways and 'glide' over speedbumps / speedbreakers.

Totally recommended SUV for those who understand what its all about
Did IBW have a test drive section for Jimny? I know last year Maruti had the Grand Vitara AT for test drives available.

There was also news of what I assume is a test drive Jimny getting stuck in a ditch. Not sure what happened there, but it was pretty embarrassing. I missed IBW this year so I am a bit out of the loop haha.
News article for reference:
Maruti Jimny Review-photo_20231211_113243.jpg

I'd love to do the Goa - Delhi route someday, that's definitely on my list.
Old 11th December 2023, 15:01   #2479
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul4321 View Post
Just spoke to my dealer about something. He mentioned that has 1 Grey Delta in stock on which he is willing to give the same deal as the one I got. Incase if anybody is interested.
Hi Rahul, can you pls share the contact details of the dealer and the name?
Thanks
amit

Last edited by graaja : 11th December 2023 at 15:09. Reason: Fixing broken quote
Old 11th December 2023, 15:17   #2480
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StallionAmit View Post
Hi Rahul, can you pls share the contact details of the dealer and the name?
Thanks
amit
Done. Sent you a DM of the dealership and the contact details of my Sales Executive.
Old 11th December 2023, 17:57   #2481
BHPian

So finally got the delivery today. Few messages I recived about the dealership. I got it from Nexa Palwal.

Maruti Jimny Review-893268ff589141d0a953d27b519a614e.jpeg
Maruti Jimny Review-80e0b7f91d614f1eac751b8474e4e47b.jpeg
Manuggn is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 11th December 2023, 18:23   #2482
BHPian

Quote:
Just spoke to my dealer about something. He mentioned that has 1 Grey Delta in stock on which he is willing to give the same deal as the one I got. Incase if anybody is interested. He has 2 or 3 Alpha's too but I never asked for a quote for them. My Delta Manual quote below
Thats a steal deal if anyone still going for it. Thanks for sharing. And it also clarified that your dealer is offering discounted price for Thunder edition over Ex showroom. So all other % components will be equally lower compared to other offers on On road price.
offroad_maniac is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2023, 18:43   #2483
BHPian

Quote:
Done. Sent you a DM of the dealership and the contact details of my Sales Executive.
Hi Rahul,

I too my looking to buy Zeta AT, so can you plz share the dealership contact with me too.

thanks
Old 11th December 2023, 18:55   #2484
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_i View Post
Hi Rahul,

I too my looking to buy Zeta AT, so can you plz share the dealership contact with me too.

thanks
Done - sent on DM Amit. Sorry, my inbox was full so didnt get your message. Let me know if you havent received mine.

@all I dont want to disclose the Sales Executive Mobile Number on the open forum so keeping it to DM's for everybody who is interested.

Last edited by rahul4321 : 11th December 2023 at 19:01.
Old 11th December 2023, 19:20   #2485
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by offroad_maniac View Post
Thats a steal deal if anyone still going for it. Thanks for sharing. And it also clarified that your dealer is offering discounted price for Thunder edition over Ex showroom. So all other % components will be equally lower compared to other offers on On road price.
It by no means is a steal deal but a standard deal which is being offered by most dealers. Over and above the 2 L discount, dealer is offering 50K which most dealers are offering anyways. It is appearing like a steal just because of the very low registration charges of 50K only. In comparison I am getting an even better deal here in Noida but the actual onroad will still be much higher due to the extra 80K I will pay as registration charges.
AVL500 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th December 2023, 22:11   #2486

Quote:
I ended up booking and buying a Jimny Zeta Manual - all in 8 hours. It was a completely head over heart purchase.
Love your story on how you went from checking the car to buying it on the same day. Like the approach towards your decision making probably because its quite similar to mine. I really cannot imagine waiting months for a car to be delivered. Godspeed and wish you the best.
crazy_coyote166 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2023, 23:06   #2487
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhsakarp View Post
Booked the Jimny Zeta AT in white today, now the painful wait for delivery begins.... Few days is what I've been told !
Do you mind sharing the final quote you received after all negotiations ? Am looking forward to own one but still in dilemma of letting go my Duster.
Old 11th December 2023, 23:07   #2488
BHPian

First upgrade already done. Straight after car delivery went to tyre shop and got Yokohama 235-70-15 tyres.

Please note 235-75-15 tyres will touch your car body whereas 70 will not touch the body.

Driving is amazingly stable after the tyre upgrade. It costed me 28500 after exchange for all five tyres.

Here is the look after the upgrade.

Maruti Jimny Review-img_4406.jpeg

Maruti Jimny Review-img_4407.jpeg

Maruti Jimny Review-img_4408.jpeg
Manuggn is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 11th December 2023, 23:42   #2489
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaviGowda View Post
Do you mind sharing the final quote you received after all negotiations ? Am looking forward to own one but still in dilemma of letting go my Duster.
Sure @RaviGowda, I got a quote of between 14.5L to 14.7L (depends on the final insurance cost) on road Bangalore for the ZETA AT variant (includes the extended warranty, floor mats, mud flaps, insurance, HSRP, registration and fast-tag)
Feel free to DM for any clarifications.

What multiple dealers told me was, they are clearing stock now. Then production will be slowed down, focused on export market only. Will be available on demand only, maybe at a higher price than now.

It is a question of waiting for a (potentially) better deal further down the line but with the risk of no stock of particular variant and color, vs. buying one now.

Last edited by rhsakarp : 11th December 2023 at 23:44.
rhsakarp is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th December 2023, 00:41   #2490
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhsakarp View Post

It is a question of waiting for a (potentially) better deal further down the line but with the risk of no stock of particular variant and color, vs. buying one now.
Thank you for all the details shared. I would love to get one, in fact going crazy over this. But, wifey is not so interested and says it can’t be a replacement to duster ( in her understanding, talking only about space ) and suggesting to go with the Hyryder or Grand Vitara instead. Unfortunately, at this moment cannot afford to keep Duster and buy another.

I always dreamed of owning 4x4 and as you said, not sure of getting such good deals in the future. Let’s see..
RaviGowda is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks