Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2023, 07:35   #2461
BHPian

Re: Maruti Jimny Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansh_ram View Post
I've booked the Zeta AT variant today for 12,90,000 all inclusive from sector 10, Noida. This was the final price offered and comes without the thunder kit but has the basic kit (mud flaps, mats)
Congratulations on booking your Jimny.
Could you pls share the dealer details.
Thanks in advance
Old 10th December 2023, 12:18   #2462

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansh_ram View Post
I've booked the Zeta AT variant today for 12,90,000 all inclusive from sector 10, Noida. This was the final price offered and comes without the thunder kit but has the basic kit (mud flaps, mats)
Can you give the break up please ? Sector 10 would be Fairdeal Premium if I am not mistaken . What colours are available ?

Do you feel further negotiations are possible towards the end of this month ?

Thanks in advance .
Old 10th December 2023, 13:56   #2463
RDS
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDS View Post
At least in Noida after talking to all Nexa dealers, I have struck a deal with one senior relationship manager. He is willing to skip all negotiation and directly give a Alpha-AT quote of 15.50 L to anyone I refer.

I didn't discuss Zeta but probably he can do best for that as well.

Then once one has the quote, you can try even further negotiations.

For those ok to purchase Jimny in Noida, you can message me and I will provide contact details.

To be fair to him, not able to give his name publicly till he is ok with this.

Hi All,

Various forum members reached out to me asking for prices on other variants than Jimny Alpha. So I went ahead and discussed.

This person should be able to cater to not only Noida but Delhi NCR as well.

What I understand is that the prices below might be further slightly negotiable but that is upto you to get quotes and see what is possible.

These OTR prices (UP Registration) include Extended warranty, Thunder Kit and everything a normal Nexa quote includes for On Road price.

For other states' registration, you can talk to him.

Getting already discounted prices saves a lot of time

Alpha AT - 15.50 L
Alpha Manual - 14.15 L
Zeta AT - 13.30 L
Zeta Manual - 12 L

He is a Nexa senior manager and informed me not to give his number publicly so anyone interested, please message me directly and I will provide contact details.

Break Up as below - Dealer Special Discounts are not shown in the below sheet. For that, please refer final discounted prices above.

Thanks..
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Jimny Review-img20231210wa0002.jpg  

Last edited by RDS : 10th December 2023 at 14:08.
RDS is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 10th December 2023, 14:56   #2464
Senior - BHPian

What I don’t understand is that some of the quotes show 2L discount on the on road price whereas Maruti is advertising a 2L discount on ex showroom price. What trickery is at play here ? 2L on on-road price doesn’t make much sense honestly.
Pancham is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2023, 16:32   #2465
BHPian

Thanks to
@Manuggn
@RDS
For the heads-up on discount break-up.
I got the same discount from Nexa KTL Kanpur, I visited today, they didn't have the TD vehicle but will arrange in a couple of days.

My quote for Zeta AT will be around 13.33L will get some more at time of booking, they have Red & Black in stock, I'm looking for white. Please ensure to haggle for insurance discount I got 37k.
Some pics from showroom, the roof rack and ladder looks stunning, gives the Jimny a different dimension
Maruti Jimny Review-img20231210113940.jpg

Maruti Jimny Review-img20231210113909.jpg

Maruti Jimny Review-img20231210120829.jpg

Maruti Jimny Review-img20231210113959.jpg
Vinod_nair is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 10th December 2023, 16:54   #2466
BHPian

Great discounts. Thank you all for sharing the price / deal information.
I took an extended test drive today. Enough has been said about the strengths and watch outs.
Personally, I feel it's now VFM ( post the price cut) which made me give it a second look.
What was a big downer and eventual show stopper for me after driving close to an hour- lack of under thigh support in both front and back seats and lack of seat height adjustment in the driver's seat. It affected me so much that I developed leg pain ( most unusual for someone who just completed a 3300 km road trip and routinely does 400-800 kms in a day without breaking a sweat). So as much as it's a competent package with VFM price, I won't be pursuing it further.

Last edited by FAIAAA : 10th December 2023 at 16:55. Reason: Formatting, Additional text
FAIAAA is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2023, 20:15   #2467
RDS
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIAAA View Post
Great discounts. Thank you all for sharing the price / deal information.
I took an extended test drive today. Enough has been said about the strengths and watch outs.
Personally, I feel it's now VFM ( post the price cut) which made me give it a second look.
What was a big downer and eventual show stopper for me after driving close to an hour- lack of under thigh support in both front and back seats and lack of seat height adjustment in the driver's seat. It affected me so much that I developed leg pain ( most unusual for someone who just completed a 3300 km road trip and routinely does 400-800 kms in a day without breaking a sweat). So as much as it's a competent package with VFM price, I won't be pursuing it further.
Thanks for sharing this feedback. I test drove and found the cushioning on driver seat ok but then I didn't drive for 1 hour. If such a case happens, I will probably look for more underthigh cushioning which is usually easily available in market.

Aliexpress has been banned for consumers otherwise lot of such accessories are already available for Jimny. I assume as time passes most will find their way here as well.

I travel significantly as well and am going on my 9th (may be higher) trip to Himalayas in Dec in a little over 1 year I guess.

My main reason of choosing Jimny is reliability and capability and the confidence it would inspire to tackle remote locations. I am shifting from pocket rockets namely Ford Aspire TDCI and Aspire DCT.

Last year on my Leh trip I noticed I didn't cover Zanskar just for the need of a better vehicle. Even all the driving skills in these numbers of years won't work in such a terrain
RDS is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th December 2023, 20:59   #2468
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinod_nair View Post
How come the showroom has one with mofidied grill. Is that an official accessory now?
bhupesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2023, 21:06   #2469
BHPian

Booked the Jimny Zeta AT in white today, now the painful wait for delivery begins.... Few days is what I've been told !
Old 10th December 2023, 21:12   #2470
BHPian

Any idea where I can source this https://amzn.eu/d/5rPIeV7 in Bangalore? Need to dechrome a few bits as soon as I get it 🙂 Rustoleum matte black peel coat spray can.
Old 10th December 2023, 21:15   #2471
BHPian

Test drove the Jimny today, absolutely loved it. It has great off road capabilities, more than enough room to modify it to what ever level you desire. The cabin felt sturdy and well put together, the quality of plastic is crude though. I found the engine to be responsive and the transmission thought 4 speed works well and responds when you want it to.
The major downside for me is the space in the rear, it cannot fit 5 people at all even 2 adults and a kid would find it difficult to adjust. The non existence of seat height adjustment is a major downer as well.
Overall it is a nice small fun car but not a practical one, if I can get on for under 12 lakhs OTR would consider buying it, but as of now even with the discount I found it to be expensive by a lakh.

Mod Note : Punctuation spacing. Please put a space after a punctuation mark and not before it.
Thanks.

Last edited by Sheel : 11th December 2023 at 08:10. Reason: Mod note attached.
Old 10th December 2023, 23:18   #2472
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancham View Post
What I don’t understand is that some of the quotes show 2L discount on the on road price whereas Maruti is advertising a 2L discount on ex showroom price. What trickery is at play here ? 2L on on-road price doesn’t make much sense honestly.
I am also in same boat. Request Bhpians who got their Jimny Thunder edition to share if they paid Road tax on discounted price or original ex showroom price.
The RTO we checked with, mentioned that road tax will be applicable on "Ex showroom " price mentioned on the invoice and not the final discounted price on the invoice.
Telangana high court had directed RTA to collect road tax on net invoice price
https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...cars-goes.html
yadavsid21 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2023, 00:35   #2473
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhupesh View Post
How come the showroom has one with mofidied grill. Is that an official accessory now?
This is a Zeta MT with about 1.3L worth accessories fitted, including alloy wheels.

Notice no fog lamp or headlight washer.
Accessories list attached, hope this helps.
Maruti Jimny Review-img20231210wa0011.jpg
Vinod_nair is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2023, 06:36   #2474
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuggn View Post
Here is the final price I got.

Ex showroom - 13,94,00

Total Price All Inclusive - 12,82,000
May I please know your dealer, point of contact for this? At this price I may take a jump as well. Thanks.

Last edited by Axe77 : 11th December 2023 at 07:21. Reason: Trimming quoted post & fixing spacing and caps where needed. Please do format content properly before posting. Thank you.
Rajjaiswal92 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2023, 10:35   #2475
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyPunia View Post
Reached Goa yesterday from Delhi. Was seeing low light coming at 500-520 mark. This is for a stock AT at highway speed of 90kmph. Avg has been 15-16 kmpl.

For 2 hrs in the dark i experimented with 80 kmph cruise and saw 17 on display.
Cruise control on 80kmph is a boon for mileage. Although, it is very boring indeed. It's a great confirmation that 500 km in one tank is doable in such conditions. Nobody is driving that long without stops anyway, but it helps while planning trips to have a lot more options for fuel stops.

Welcome to Goa! Do hit me up if you're in the South, and we can get two yellow Jimnys together (one AT and one MT) for some good shots.

Last night on NH-66, I stopped for a pee break and the car told me it wants to be called either Surya or Mango. Those names are very different thematically so I'll have to give both some consideration. Both fit the yellow color though, so either would be good, I think.
Maruti Jimny Review-photo_20231211_103345.jpg
pepega is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks