Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2024, 17:38   #91
BHPian

Re: 2023 MG Hector Facelift Review | 1.5L Petrol CVT

Quote:
Originally Posted by puntolover View Post

My 1st time experience with ADAS features in MG Hector

:

This is my first post. Dear Moderators Please correct if I am did anything wrong in my post.

Drove my friend’s car for 300 kms on a national Highway.

Positives:
  • Lane assist works perfectly on highways with proper markings.
  • Overall car is very comfortable on highways, cruising on 100 kmph at ~1650 Rpm and cabin is very silent at this speeds.
  • The display quality and leather touch on door pads are impressive.
  • 120 kmph alert is simple and not loud which is good for long drives. Doesn’t irritate much when compared to other cars.

Negatives:
  • AC controls on touchscreen is quite annoying as you need to touch 2 times to get into AC control screen and then select the temp and fan speed which needs lot of distraction from road. At least physical button for fan speed and temp would have helped a lot. Though it has Max AC button near armrest.
  • There is no Average fuel consumption display on MID.

Finally a parting shot with Hector along with my XUV 700.
On AC controls, can you use voice commands to control AC, Volume etc? Also, on the other point on FE display, during my recent test drive of Hector Petrol CVT, SA was telling me that FE will not be displayed if the fuel is low in the tank.
Old 13th August 2024, 15:14   #92
BHPian

Re: 2023 MG Hector Facelift Review | 1.5L Petrol CVT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaskaracs View Post
On AC controls, can you use voice commands to control AC, Volume etc? Also, on the other point on FE display, during my recent test drive of Hector Petrol CVT, SA was telling me that FE will not be displayed if the fuel is low in the tank.
You can use voice commands to change AC temperature and fan speed. Steering-mounted controls can adjust volume.

Hector petrol doesn't display FE in MID at all. Once the tank hits reserve, it doesn't show DTE also.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks