Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th June 2023, 20:49   #1756
BHPian

Re: Toyota Innova Hycross Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarutiGuy1977 View Post
Just got a call from Nandi Toyota stating that my second free service at 5000km is due.

Anyone else who has got such a call? Any insights on a 5 k km service?
As far as my experience with Toyota goes, they have a service every 5000 kms. However Engine Oil and other filters are changed at every 10,000 kms only. The 5,000 kms service is just a check up n wash kind of thing.

Have been doing the same since the Qualis days.
car_crazy1400 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th June 2023, 20:49   #1757
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 View Post
I received my Hycross' RC yesterday, after getting the car in late March.

Have done about 4600 plus kms till now. I usually get 15-16 kmpl on the highways, and getting 13-15 kmpl in Delhi city depending upon the heat. Yes, as the engine keeps on revving to maintain ac temperatures.

Idling reduces the mileage to 7-8 kmpl.
Is it Hybrid or Non hybrid vehicle ?
Old 7th June 2023, 10:30   #1758
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black n' White View Post
I was one of those who had made the booking during the first hours of the very day of launching. It was with Amana Toyota, Malappuram branch. My agent confirmed that my booking amount was credited on the same day and mine was the sixth booking in the branch. He also sent me the order form dated 26th November.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dineshnan View Post
somewhat similar thing happening with me. Recently sales executive refusing to answer my calls.
In the same boat here. We had made 2 bookings online for ZX(O) on November 25th and haven't got the delivery yet. One was in Nippon Toyota Kochi and the other one Amana Toyota Kannur. The Kannur dealer offered me a ZX last month but I rejected it. Crickets from the Kochi dealer. I'm thinking of cancelling both at this point. At least Mahindra had some sort of transparency and a tentative delivery date for their XUV 700 fiasco. This is ridiculous, no response and absolutely no idea when it will be delivered. I do think they are having a supply shortage and demand completely surpassing the supply at this point. However, the lack of transparency does raise questions about the fairness of the process though.
inwester is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th June 2023, 11:44   #1759
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 View Post
8-seater , tires have been upgraded to Michelin Primacy 4- 235/55 r17
How's the ride like on the Michelins? How much did it cost you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarutiGuy1977 View Post
Just got a call from Nandi Toyota stating that my second free service at 5000km is due.
I was obviously surprised by this since I was expecting the same at 10k km.
Asked her that what is the timing interval since my HyCross has done only 1700km till date.
She didn’t know the answer and disconnected the phone abruptly.
After a few seconds I see the pop up on iConnect stating service scheduled for 12 June(a date I didn’t select).

Anyone else who has got such a call? Any insights on a 5 k km service?
No such thing, it's probably someone trying to hit their target for this month. Smiles package clearly mentions service only at 1k , 10k and 20k which is what you have paid for. Don't go there.
Cresterk is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2023, 15:43   #1760
BHPian

Finally, I've been called tomorrow for PDI at showroom - Galaxy Toyota, Moti Nagar, for my Pearl White, VXO, 8 Seater. I'm going to carry official team-bhp PDI list. Is there something specific to be checked , to be aware of and to be taken note.
Old 7th June 2023, 17:00   #1761

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodstock3001 View Post
Finally, I've been called tomorrow for PDI at showroom - Galaxy Toyota, Moti Nagar, for my Pearl White, VXO, 8 Seater. I'm going to carry official team-bhp PDI list. Is there something specific to be checked , to be aware of and to be taken note.
Registration is put on hold because of lack of clarity around how to handle 8-seater. Keep that in mind before doing the payment. DM me if you would like to discuss further
Old 7th June 2023, 17:15   #1762
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashd View Post
Registration is put on hold because of lack of clarity around how to handle 8-seater. Keep that in mind before doing the payment. DM me if you would like to discuss further
Developer might have forgotten to add 8 in a drop-down. Classic case of bug becoming a product feature
Old 7th June 2023, 17:50   #1763
NGM
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by inwester View Post
In the same boat here. We had made 2 bookings online for ZX(O) on November 25th and haven't got the delivery yet. One was in Nippon Toyota Kochi and the other one Amana Toyota Kannur. The Kannur dealer offered me a ZX last month but I rejected it. Crickets from the Kochi dealer. I'm thinking of cancelling both at this point. At least Mahindra had some sort of transparency and a tentative delivery date for their XUV 700 fiasco. This is ridiculous, no response and absolutely no idea when it will be delivered. I do think they are having a supply shortage and demand completely surpassing the supply at this point. However, the lack of transparency does raise questions about the fairness of the process though.
I think toyota does not have a transparency w.r.t booking priority and they leave that to their dealers assuming them to do a fair job. What i am hearing is some dealers are asking for extra fittings in the range of 1.5 to 2 lakhs to get priority delivery or else they will route it to next person. Booked Hycross and thinking about looking for other options as there is no transparency.
NGM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2023, 18:08   #1764
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashd View Post
Hey, I'm unable to send you DM. Can you email me your contact #. Would certainly like to speak on this, as back of the mind, i have this question.

Last edited by woodstock3001 : 7th June 2023 at 18:10. Reason: Removing personal info.
Old 8th June 2023, 10:39   #1765
BHPian

I took delivery of the Hycross ZX(O) last night. The pains of the buying process are overshadowed by this beautiful beast!

I have a few questions:

1. I took no accessories with the car. The dealer tried to push for them, but I stood my ground. I got the mud flaps installed and wanted the floor mats too. But I didn't like any of the official ones. Are there any recommendations for quality 3D floor mats? (I don't like the look of 7D). The 3D mats from Toyota are 3D shaped rubber mats, not hard plastic.

2. Ceramic Coating. Are there any suggestions for quality work in Nagpur? How long do these coats last?

3. My colour is Attitude Black. And boy is it a dust magnet. I was aware that darker colours need more cleaning. But I am overwhelmed and don't want to scratch the paint. Any pointers on cleaning the car? Every morning routine, that doesn't take time.
Old 8th June 2023, 11:52   #1766
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinikalantri View Post
2. Ceramic Coating. Are there any suggestions for quality work in Nagpur? How long do these coats last?
Also, what are the views on PPF (expensive! ) v Ceramic?
Old 8th June 2023, 12:14   #1767

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinikalantri View Post
Are there any recommendations for quality 3D floor mats? (I don't like the look of 7D). The 3D mats from Toyota are 3D shaped rubber mats, not hard plastic.
Congrats on your new car. I opted for GFX mats for my ZX(O). They fit perfectly and come as an entire set including boot mat.
cruise_mode_on is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th June 2023, 12:51   #1768
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGM View Post
I think toyota does not have a transparency w.r.t booking priority and they leave that to their dealers assuming them to do a fair job. What i am hearing is some dealers are asking for extra fittings in the range of 1.5 to 2 lakhs to get priority delivery or else they will route it to next person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inwester View Post
At least Mahindra had some sort of transparency and a tentative delivery date for their XUV 700 fiasco. This is ridiculous, no response and absolutely no idea when it will be delivered. However, the lack of transparency does raise questions about the fairness of the process though.
Absolutely similar situation in Mumbai.I had a Hyryder booking since September 22. Somewhere around January, they offered me a spillover vehicle but with all the additional accessories and VAS. I told them to bill me without the accessories and they refused saying that the billing was already done with accessories and VAS which I refused. After a few months, I complained to Toyota about this farce and lack of transparency in the dealers booking system, which is when the Dealer got proactive every month around 7th offering me available choices. A month ago with the Elevate's launch getting confirmed, I cancelled my booking and then the barrage of Damage control calls started pouring in. I still have a GV booking which is yet to be allotted or cancelled.
Old 8th June 2023, 13:08   #1769
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise_mode_on View Post
Congrats on your new car. I opted for GFX mats for my ZX(O). They fit perfectly and come as an entire set including boot mat.
Where did you get them from?
Old 8th June 2023, 15:55   #1770

Booked ZXO dec 7th 2022. Booking experience with Toyota has been pathetic. After 6 months of waiting and still not knowing when I will get my vehicle, i cancelled my booking today.
Deep_petrol is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks