Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th December 2022, 23:29   #16

Re: Audi RS5 Sportback Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksgehlot View Post
It’s a good practical car. I own one in Nardo Grey colour. It drives very well , suspension is way too stiff and it gets uncomfortable if you are driving on bad roads. But on a good highway you will enjoy driving it.

The spec is little different from the Test car. The steering is different. You get Alcantara steering wheel which looks way better. And No B&O system ( Which is sad ). Also there is no Apple Car play.

Overall with the Performance it is a very well priced car with minimum loadings.

For those who are looking for affordable Sports car , this would be it. All other are above 1.50Cr.
Have you found any work around for the Audi Smartphone Interface which is for the Car play and Android auto.

I have been planning to get this car for a while now but the main drawbacks as you said are the speakers and Carplay.

I don't get why the s5 has these options but the RS5 does not.
Old 26th December 2022, 16:29   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin5123 View Post
Have you found any work around for the Audi Smartphone Interface which is for the Car play and Android auto.

I have been planning to get this car for a while now but the main drawbacks as you said are the speakers and Carplay.

I don't get why the s5 has these options but the RS5 does not.
I haven’t found any solution as yet. As I have also asked the dealer to look into it. But they are hopeless.
The standard speakers are not that bad. Don’t hold back because of speakers or CarPlay.
Old 24th January 2023, 23:55   #18

Quote:
I haven’t found any solution as yet. As I have also asked the dealer to look into it. But they are hopeless.
The standard speakers are not that bad. Don’t hold back because of speakers or CarPlay.
How about the ground clearance have you ever had any sort of issues with that?
Old 28th January 2023, 13:04   #19

Quote:
Also another slight question how many Colors does it have in the ambient lighting ?
Old 2nd February 2023, 17:10   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin5123 View Post
How about the ground clearance have you ever had any sort of issues with that?
No Problem as yet. I have taken it over many speed bumps and as yet no issues.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks