Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2023, 13:15   #46
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Venue N Line Review

Can anyone tell me if the difference between the suspension of the regular Venue and the N-Line is just tuning or are the parts different? And if the parts are different, is it possible to have the suspension of the N-Line fitted in the regular 1st gen Venue?
Old 28th April 2023, 06:56   #47

New update in venue N line states it has added start stop on the go. Is this technology same as seen in Volkswagen Taigun or in the newly introduced Maruti Fronx?

I had booked Fronx Alpha Turbo AT. But the Fronx costs onroad 16 lakhs and the interior is not premium as N8

I am confused between the above two cars. Any suggestions please

Last edited by suhaas307 : 16th May 2023 at 17:37. Reason: Spacing
Old 28th April 2023, 08:44   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyothishrj View Post
Is this technology same as seen in Volkswagen Taigun or in the newly introduced Maruti Fronx?
I am confused between the above two cars. Any suggestions please
Hi Jyothi, yes as per new government norms all cars are now coming with this start stop system to save on fuel when idling.

On the confusion, well Fronx is more of a crossover, and interiors are definitely much more premium on the Venue N Line. If you have budget to stretch Venue N Line would be a good choice, however if mileage is a concern then Fronx would hands down beat it.
DriftDevil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th April 2023, 19:47   #49
KPS
Distinguished - BHPian

Took delivery of my N8 Shadow Grey on Saturday. Love the sporty sound of the car. The stiffer suspension is great and takes all the road imperfections well.

Delivery from Advaith Hyundai, Vasanthnagar.

With the Showroom Manager Poovaiah
Hyundai Venue N Line Review-1.jpg

When I inspected the car at the Mission Road Stock Yard
Hyundai Venue N Line Review-2.jpg

Hyundai Venue N Line Review-3.jpg

Hyundai Venue N Line Review-4.jpg

Cheers

KPS
KPS is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 7th May 2023, 18:46   #50

Anyone has any information on Hyundai discontinuing the thunder blue color? I wanted to book the N6 variant in that color but the dealer (Kun Hyundai, Hyderabad) mentioned that the production of Venue N-Line in that color is on hold for several months, and Hyundai might have discontinued that color.

Coming to think about it, I don't remember seeing a Venue N-Line in that color recently. Anyway, I booked the shadow grey color instead.
Old 12th May 2023, 07:53   #51
BHPian

Hi, has anybody faced this issue of the car rolling off backward when you're starting it on a steep incline? So, I stopped on a steep climb, parked my car and was waiting for somebody. When I was about to start, I put the gearbox into D and left the parking brake with my foot pressing into the break pedal, as soon as I depressed the brake pedal, the car started rolling off. I thought that the car had Hill Start Assist or Hill Assist Control. Thankfully there was no vehicle parked behind us or else this would've been calamitous for a day old vehicle! I finally had to rev it quite a lot for the car to pick up pace.

Can somebody advise how you're tackling this or if this has even been encountered by someone yet?
Old 16th May 2023, 13:48   #52
BHPian

Whats the current waiting time for the Venue N Line?
Old 18th May 2023, 01:07   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by m8002? View Post
Whats the current waiting time for the Venue N Line?
They officially mentioned it as 6 months to me when I booked one 2 weeks back. They have already called me today though trying to sell me a white one whereas I booked shadow grey. But let's see if I get the grey one soon.
jaibatrik is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st May 2023, 08:21   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinger_Winger View Post
Hi, has anybody faced this issue of the car rolling off backward when you're starting it on a steep incline? So, I stopped on a steep climb, parked my car and was waiting for somebody. When I was about to start, I put the gearbox into D and left the parking brake with my foot pressing into the break pedal, as soon as I depressed the brake pedal, the car started rolling off. I thought that the car had Hill Start Assist or Hill Assist Control. Thankfully there was no vehicle parked behind us or else this would've been calamitous for a day old vehicle! I finally had to rev it quite a lot for the car to pick up pace.

Can somebody advise how you're tackling this or if this has even been encountered by someone yet?
I haven't faced this. Every time hill assist got activated(specially in basement mall parking slope), I would suggest to test it out again at some slope, and if it occurs again check with service centre.
Old 22nd May 2023, 15:59   #55
KPS
Distinguished - BHPian

Did a trip to my home town in Kodagu/Coorg.

At my ancestral home, Suntikoppa, Kodagu.

The car peeps through the garage

This is structure houses the granary on top
Hyundai Venue N Line Review-2.jpg

In my experience, the road handling, suspension and braking was excellent. Really enjoyed the car.

Mileage was a mixed bag. The small engine is very sensitive to driving style and terrain. Foe example from Suntikoppa to Madikeri, which is mostly uphill, I got a millage of 11 kmpl. On the way back, which is largely downhill, got close the 15 kmpl! I also found that in the hilly terriain, using the paddle shifts to change gears could get better mileage.

Highway - 13-15 kmpl
Hard driving - 10-11 kmpl
Best Mileage - 16 kmpl

Cheers

KPS
KPS is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2023, 14:12   #56
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPS View Post
Did a trip to my home town in Kodagu/Coorg.

At my ancestral home, Suntikoppa, Kodagu.
Off-Topic: Forget the car, your ancestral home looks so lovely. A rustic charm about it makes it look straight out of those Ruskin Bond books.

Can you please share some more pics of the village/town and the house ofcourse?
SoumenD is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 24th May 2023, 09:43   #57
KPS
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoumenD View Post
Off-Topic: Forget the car, your ancestral home looks so lovely. A rustic charm about it makes it look straight out of those Ruskin Bond books.

Can you please share some more pics of the village/town and the house ofcourse?
Thank you! As requested, please find the picture of the ancestral house.

Coorg is about Coffee Plantations, so the house is in the middle of the plantation.

Cheers

KPS
KPS is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 31st May 2023, 17:05   #58
Senior - BHPian

Booked the N8 DCT in shadow grey, fell in love with this color and the ride/handling + braking combination of this car. Does the N line come with an air purifier? Our review mentions it but did not see it in any of the reviews or brochure.

How is the head lamp performance since this does not come with fog lamps now? We have a new gen Creta and the lights in that car are appalling

This will replace my 4 year old Baleno which was running fine but got tired of its lowly build and the interior rattles.
coolboy007 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st May 2023, 17:47   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolboy007 View Post
Booked the N8 DCT in shadow grey, fell in love with this color and the ride/handling + braking combination of this car. Does the N line come with an air purifier?
How is the head lamp performance since this does not come with fog lamps now? We have a new gen Creta and the lights in that car are appalling
Congratulations on your booking, yes the Shadow grey is a terrific colour, been using it since 6 months now and people still turn heads when they see it.

Air purifier - No it is not there in N line

Headlight - they are ok in city use (7/10) is i have to rate it. The throw could have been better especially since they removed the fogs, but it is what it is maybe i will try and get some upgrade if i find any reviews somewhere.
DriftDevil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st May 2023, 19:28   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolboy007 View Post

i
Not good, just did a long drive last weekend in friend's N line and the throw and spread were a bit odd. May be because of the placement of headlights, but I have heard in general the newer Hyundai cars don't have better performing headlights.
Compared to this the first gen Creta had excellent projector headlights in my opinion.
jaysonline is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks