Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th October 2023, 20:22   #871
BHPian

Re: 2022 Maruti Brezza Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon_kol View Post
Looks like there is a new software version for Brezza infotainment, 66T0.05.50. Can not find any release notes for it.
I wonder how exactly does one get notified about such an update? Is there an announcement on some platform?
Old 8th October 2023, 00:11   #872
BHPian

I have had a few test drives of old and new Brezza automatics and here are some observations:

• The new one feels like sitting on stilts, seat position feels like sitting higher from the ground. While driving as well the body roll was more. The ground clearance, height are all the same (45mm add due to roof rails) The more visible and sqarish bonnet may be one reason to add.
  • As highlighted in multiple places, the old engine + 4AT p was more responsive than the new engine, transmission.

Overall the old Brezza felt so well connected while driving and the new one a bit jacked up to justify the jacked up prices.

Will be useful if any existing owners can share their observations.

Last edited by anthusiast : 8th October 2023 at 00:40. Reason: Minor
anthusiast is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 8th October 2023, 18:04   #873
BHPian

For October 2023 and possibly November too, MSIL has offered 30K discount on Brezza AT and MT variants. Additional up to 15 K as exchange bonus + Corporate discount.

CNG gets 20K discount but nothing more.

Check here for details on other models
Chewbacca is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th October 2023, 13:29   #874

Quote:
Originally Posted by KebabBoi View Post
I wonder how exactly does one get notified about such an update? Is there an announcement on some platform?
I could not find a notification system in the site. I saw it because a colleague requested me to update his car .
Old 9th October 2023, 16:29   #875
BHPian

Hello Folks,

I am planning to buy a dashcam and have shortlisted DDPAI Z50, Has anyone installed it on their Brezza. Also, have you hardwired your camera or used the 12v socket to power the device. If we hardwire it will we void the warranty.

Also, Appreciate if you have any feedback on the product and also suggest any other products in the 15-20k range.
Old 9th October 2023, 17:56   #876
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflakes View Post
Hello Folks,
Has anyone installed it on their Brezza. Also, have you hardwired your camera or used the 12v socket to power the device. If we hardwire it will we void the warranty.
Do not hardwire as it requires tapping the supply from the fuse box underneath the dash, that would void a new car's warranty. Most cams are provided with a 3 meter power feeder cable which can be easily routed, hidden behind the roof liner, the A-pillar trim and finally from behind the glove box to the center console. Then you can find a suitable gap in the dash to bring out the cable to connect to the 12V socket. You may do this all by yourself with just a flat head screw-driver or an expired credit card to unhinge the plastic trims.

Installing it this way allows us to pull out the plug when recording is not needed, like when we are simply waiting inside the car listening to music, the cam can be switched off, otherwise it's an unnecessary drain on the battery and also fill up the memory card with useless footage. The rear cam cable too can be similarly routed.

For reviews on any particular make/model there is the separate thread on T-BHP for cams.
Old 10th October 2023, 11:59   #877

i visited dealer Sah and Sanghi at Mumbai on Sunday 8th October, 2023.
They told me that height adjustable drivers seat is not available on Brezza vxi MT model.
I checked the brochure but i see that height adjustable drivers seat is available for vxi model.

Any brezza owners here with vxi MT model who can confirm whether height adjustable drivers seat is available?
Old 10th October 2023, 13:48   #878
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdm123 View Post
I checked the brochure but i see that height adjustable drivers seat is available for vxi model.

Any brezza owners here with vxi MT model who can confirm whether height adjustable drivers seat is available?
My VXI MT, which I purchased on October 2022, came with height adjustable driver seat.
Brezza VXI MT do have height adjustable driver seat, it is mentioned in their official website as well.
Please check with some other dealer for more info as there may be a chance that MSIL has pulled this feature.
Autobot92 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th October 2023, 17:13   #879
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
For October 2023 and possibly November too, MSIL has offered 30K discount on Brezza AT and MT variants. Additional up to 15 K as exchange bonus + Corporate discount.

CNG gets 20K discount but nothing more.
It turns out I was wrong, there are no offers on Brezza, 2 different dealers have conformed that they have not received any notification from MSIL for consumer offers on Brezza and Dzire, rest Arena models have it.

So now I wonder what could be the source of these news channels that are publishing fake news? some listed below.

AutoCar Professional

Autocar India
Times of India
The Financial Express

Is the media to be blamed for this fake news or MSIL? or maybe this was a clever ploy of MSIL for data mining / data analytics which is used for market research; to test the customers response, expectations etc. measure the website footfalls and click baits? A conspiracy theorist I am indeed, and willing to bet that MSIL would have hired the best data mining and user profiling agency, no wonder they are the market leaders

I'm truly in awe of this digital espionage and intelligence gathering

Last edited by Chewbacca : 10th October 2023 at 17:17.
Old 11th October 2023, 08:21   #880

Hi Friends,
Any lead to install 360 degree camera for my ZXI AT(2023) in Chennai?
TIA
Old 11th October 2023, 09:07   #881
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilanK View Post
Hi Friends,
Any lead to install 360 degree camera for my ZXI AT(2023) in Chennai?
TIA
Viofo website has some decent 3-channel dashcams, though they are quite expensive. You could check for good installation shops from Viofo itself. Not really sure who else has 3-channel or 360 degree cams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthusiast View Post
I have had a few test drives of old and new Brezza automatics and here are some observations:

Will be useful if any existing owners can share their observations.
This is quite interesting. A friend's husband has a Vitara Brezza AT which he got just before the Brezza 2022 launched. I'd need to visit him and check out what you've quoted.

Prima facie, I agree with several of your points. This car is not very free-revving and needs to be handled in a relaxed manner. Otherwise there's more noise than progress, as the official review said.

That said, I think the earlier engine+gearbox combo generally had higher RPMs at the same kmph. The Vitara Brezza felt noisier, especially when you're going up a slope or downshifting.

IMO, the Vitara Brezza was hugely better in its diesel avatar than petrol.
Small Bot is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th October 2023, 14:58   #882
BHPian

Hi, I had earlier enquired about availability of Brezza service manual. Didn't get any info. Trying once again
Old 14th October 2023, 18:18   #883
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9216 View Post
Hi, I had earlier enquired about availability of Brezza service manual. Didn't get any info. Trying once again
DM me your mail id and will send it over.
Old 14th October 2023, 19:16   #884
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbaj View Post
DM me your mail id and will send it over.
Send me too please. Sending my email
Old 15th October 2023, 09:38   #885

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
It turns out I was wrong, there are no offers on Brezza, 2 different dealers have conformed that they have not received any notification from MSIL for consumer offers on Brezza and Dzire, rest Arena models have it.
Yeah, I enquired about it and the dealer shared the attached offer list. There are no discounts for Brezza.

Maybe the news outlets are also smart and know what will pull in more traffic
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DSE Reckoner__October'23 -2.pdf (61.0 KB, 151 views)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks