Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th October 2023, 11:36   #3046
BHPian

Re: Mahindra Scorpio-N Review

I own a Z8 D MT from April 2023 batch. Today I went for a DEF top-up. The ASC found that a prop-shaft bolt replacement and software update action were pending from M&M. I thought the prop-shaft bolt replacement was for AT variants only. But now it seems to be pending for MT variants too.
ankan.m.blr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th October 2023, 12:28   #3047
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankan.m.blr View Post
I own a Z8 D MT from April 2023 batch. Today I went for a DEF top-up. The ASC found that a prop-shaft bolt replacement and software update action were pending from M&M. I thought the prop-shaft bolt replacement was for AT variants only. But now it seems to be pending for MT variants too.
Is this for specific batch? Mine is August 2023 manufactured Z8 D MT as well.
Old 9th October 2023, 13:10   #3048
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge_Viper View Post
Is this for specific batch? Mine is August 2023 manufactured Z8 D MT as well.
Looks like for specific batches. It'll be good to contact your nearest ASC and inquire with them by sharing your VIN.
ankan.m.blr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th October 2023, 17:52   #3049
BHPian

I have a specific query for BHPians on Z4 D 4WD Variant.

Is the Eaton MLD compatible with Scorpio N Diesel Z4 4WD ?

Thanks in Advance
INDIAN_VAGABOND is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th October 2023, 23:34   #3050
BHPian

I have just got delivery of Z6. And to my dismay I'm not able to find the 12v cigarette lighter socket.

There is nothing in Z6 in 3rd row! Can anyone help?
Old 10th October 2023, 17:59   #3051
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahuldevnath View Post
I have just got delivery of Z6. And to my dismay I'm not able to find the 12v cigarette lighter socket.

There is nothing in Z6 in 3rd row! Can anyone help?
It is available in 3rd row, inside side panel.

For alloy wheels i was able to get good ones from local LAL brothers (Rs 34,000) in Chennai. He did quote Mahindra OE Alloys wheels for 58,000 though. Later I came to know that Chennai M L Automobiles in GP road (original Mahindra spares dealer) sells for Rs 10,800 post discount per wheel. So much cheaper than LAL, who actually buys from M L and sells.

I also got Fog lights ordered from M L, for Rs 13000 (both), but he is not providing wiring kit, which we need to order separately, also bezel for fog lights.

Mahindra Scorpio-N Review-img_5146.jpg

Last edited by libranof1987 : 10th October 2023 at 19:18. Reason: Merging back-to-back posts. Kindly use the Edit/Quote+ functionality to quote multiple posts.
virgovencat is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th October 2023, 19:57   #3052
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankan.m.blr View Post
The ASC found that a prop-shaft bolt replacement and software update action were pending from M&M. I thought the prop-shaft bolt replacement was for AT variants only. But now it seems to be pending for MT variants too.
Mine is Z8L 4x4 MT from Jan 23 batch. A recent visit to the ASC had the same prop shaft bolt replacement. However, due to lack of spare parts it was not done and was assured at the earliest possible opportunity.
Old 11th October 2023, 15:45   #3053

Hi Folks, is there anyone facing issues while renewing Adrenox? Mine is Z8L Petrol Automatic which completed 1 year on 7th Oct. Two days later realized that Adrenox App wasn't accessible, and it prompted me to renew annual membership for Rs. 4999/-. Made the payment and its more than 48 hours but the status remains the same. Had picked this issue on WYH, they say it takes 24 hours to update but as always Mahindra loves their customers to keep following for all issues.
Old 11th October 2023, 15:55   #3054

Anyone facing squeaky sound while applying brakes? This is audible when the SUV is about to come to halt and very low speeds. Mine did about 7k kms in one year and during second service Koncept wasn't able to fix it though had reported the same. There is a commitment to pick the vehicle this weekend to fix, lets see how it goes.
Old 13th October 2023, 10:42   #3055
BHPian

I had booked the Z8 AT 4.2 in Jan’23 and initially the delivery date was showing in Mar24-Apr24. Later it got preponed to Dec23-Jan24. Surprisingly, yesterday the booking status was showing all steps are completed and the vehicle has reached at dealership though the date was not updated. Today the tracking status got reset to booking completed and there was no delivery date. Did anyone faced similar issue as Mahindra customer care was pushing me to check with the dealership.
Old 13th October 2023, 11:54   #3056
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulya007 View Post
Congratulations Brother…i have a Silver Z8L and would like to know more about the CEAT Crossdrive AT tyres which are 255/65R18 as i was thinking of installing them.

Are they out of the body line owing to spacers ? How has the ride quality been ? I have heard the Crossdrive’s have a very good build quality compared to the outgoing CZAR. Do they rub anywhere in the wheel well ? At articulation ?
Did you install the Ceat Crossdrive Tyres? Currently these are available at Rs. 5499 per piece on Flipkart which I think is a steal deal! I too was thinking of installing, as many Thar owners have praised these Ceat Crossdrive AT tyres.
Old 13th October 2023, 21:01   #3057
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar7 View Post
I had booked the Z8 AT 4.2 in Jan’23 and initially the delivery date was showing in Mar24-Apr24. Later it got preponed to Dec23-Jan24. Surprisingly, yesterday the booking status was showing all steps are completed and the vehicle has reached at dealership though the date was not updated. Today the tracking status got reset to booking completed and there was no delivery date. Did anyone faced similar issue as Mahindra customer care was pushing me to check with the dealership.
Yes had this for by Z8 D AT booking in Aug'23. Was shown arrived at dealer in 2 days. Then it vanished all together , before reappearing with booking completed. Dealer admitted some mistake, Mahindra also admitted some tech upgrades on website. Eventually got delivery at dealer in 3 weeks time , while the Portal still showed the vehicle manufacturing in progress.

I would say that the Vehicle Tracking is pretty useless.
mk600 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th October 2023, 09:26   #3058
BHPian

Can a Mechanical Locking Differential (MLD) be installed in the Scorpio N 2WD Petrol/Diesel? Anyone tried it?

Here https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-t...ml#post5640867 (Eaton MLD (M-Locker) now available off the shelf), it is mentioned that there are compatible MLD. I don't need 4x4 but MLD would make life easier on many occasions.
NT_GT is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th October 2023, 11:15   #3059
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahkehs View Post
Did you install the Ceat Crossdrive Tyres? Currently these are available at Rs. 5499 per piece on Flipkart which I think is a steal deal! I too was thinking of installing, as many Thar owners have praised these Ceat Crossdrive AT tyres.
They are pretty average on the tarmac but 5.5k is daylight robbery. Beware, Flipkart is notorious for scamming customers. Make sure to get open-box delivery if you go for them.
Old 14th October 2023, 11:21   #3060
BHPian

Does anyone use the automatic start-stop feature in their Scorpion N? Have they observed improved mileage?

I turn it off as soon as I start the car.

Also, If we use it while the AC is running then will it not have any long-term impact on the engine with the car starting with the AC turned ON?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks