Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd May 2023, 19:42   #76
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (7)
Re: 2022 Hyundai Venue Facelift Review

I've finally booked a SX(O) DCT in Polar White and about to get delivery during the coming week. Was planning this Friday but Axis bank and their fudged up loans department because of their delayed disbursement caused me to push the probable day to receive the car onto the next week.

Below is the Booking receipt/proforma. I tried checking HDFC Ergo quotes online and was getting quotes of 60-61k online (including the mandatory GST), so didn't haggle too much on the insurance part with them.

What's surprising is during the first enquiry I was told a waiting period of 30-32 weeks but when I called back (and this was during month-end) telling them that I have ready funds, they said they had a black and white in Transit and if I'd want to go with any of these colors (my original choice was Titan Grey). I hope there's nothing fishy here, it's maybe that they've been told to expedite Venue sales so people don't drift off towards Brezza & Nezons? Not sure.

If there's anything that any of you can think, that can be worked upon, in the below proforma picture, please feel free to comment.
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Hyundai Venue Facelift Review-welcome-modi-hyundai-malad.jpg  

Old 6th May 2023, 20:14   #77

Good luck and best wishes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinger_Winger View Post
If there's anything that any of you can think, that can be worked upon, in the below proforma picture, please feel free to comment.
I feel insurance is negotiable. I got an SXO IMT last week and the insurance (was around 37K for a value of Rs 12L. So Rs 40-42k seems reasonable in your case.
Old 6th May 2023, 22:16   #78
Senior - BHPian

60 to 61k quote of insurance is very steep for the price of the car. Guess something is wrong.

Last edited by sunikkat : 6th May 2023 at 22:19.
Old 6th May 2023, 22:26   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinger_Winger View Post
Also, missing Shield of Trust. I was billed around 22k for both shield of trust AND extended warranty for upto 5 yrs.

Accessories: you can CHOOSE in specific what you need. There is no need for their "packs"..

Not sure what the last 5k item is either.

Last edited by graaja : 6th May 2023 at 22:35. Reason: Fixing quoted text
Old 16th May 2023, 13:50   #80
BHPian

What are the current waiting times for the AT and IMT models?
Old 25th June 2023, 16:20   #81
BHPian

Checked out Venue today.

Rear armrest has been deleted from Venue Turbo models.
It is still present in Nline models, but they did not have 3 rear headrests like the turbo models.

Seems like Hyundai is deleting the armrest in lieu of 3 point seatbelts and headrests.

Also, the steering's return to centre was a bit less. I had driven Brezza, Baleno, Fronx and Nexon just a day before. Fronx's was better than Venue's, and the rest were worse than both. It centre back a bit slowly, and needs manual effort to bring it back. Venue Nline's steering was a bit better. Has anyone else felt the same?
Old 13th July 2023, 14:51   #82
BHPian

Just got the Venue serviced at 40k. Can anyone tell me if Evaporator cleaner, Break overhaul and lubrication is something which is necessary for each service?

The service estimate tool does not list any of these in the website. So I am just curious to know
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Hyundai Venue Facelift Review-screenshot_20230713_144441_word.jpg  

Last edited by nisshith : 13th July 2023 at 14:53.
Old 13th July 2023, 19:37   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisshith View Post
Just got the Venue serviced at 40k. Can anyone tell me if Evaporator cleaner, Break overhaul and lubrication is something which is necessary for each service?

The service estimate tool does not list any of these in the website. So I am just curious to know
Not sure about other 2 but Evaporator cleaner is definitely not necessary, in fact it mentions right there that it is optional.
Old 18th August 2023, 11:50   #84
Distinguished - BHPian

Hyundai India has launched the Knight Edition of the Venue.

Gets blacked out exterior and interior elements with bronze accents.

2022 Hyundai Venue Facelift Review-20230818_115300.jpg

2022 Hyundai Venue Facelift Review-20230818_115302.jpg

2022 Hyundai Venue Facelift Review-smartselect_20230818115033_x.jpg

Link

Last edited by Venkatesh : 18th August 2023 at 11:54.
Old 2nd September 2023, 22:07   #85

Booked a Knight Edition Petrol Manual (non-Turbo), dual tone, for a family member. Dealership says car has been allotted. Now we want to go for PDI at stockyard.

Can someone please share a detailed PDI checklist specific for this vehicle?
Old 4th September 2023, 14:28   #86
BHPian

Venue gets ADAS!! https://www.carwale.com/news/hyundai...-rs-1032-lakh/
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Hyundai Venue Facelift Review-hyundaivenueleftfrontthreequarter1.jpeg  

Rohit_Quad is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 4th September 2023, 14:44   #87
BHPian

They have also bought back the MT in 1.0 Turbo Petrol engine. The nexon effect rubbing off.
Old 4th September 2023, 18:08   #88
BHPian

The DCT on the diesel version could have been a great addition. But seems they are not interested.
Old 14th September 2023, 23:11   #89
BHPian

This is my first post. I thank Team BHP for letting me be a part of this amazing group. I have been following this forum for a few years now.

I have decided to buy a Hyundai Venue 1.2 SX MT Knight Edition. I have read all the posts about the Venue. Still I have some doubts regarding the Venue, which I am posting here. I would be grateful if Venue owners can share their opinions.

I decided to book the Venue 1T S(O) initially. However after reading here and subsequently discussing with the SA, for my predominantly city drive, I decided to buy the 1.2 SX Knight Edition over the 1.0 S(O) Turbo mainly for 16 inch tyres and rear wiper and washer. Unfortunately both have been removed from this trim now.

So my first question is whether 15 inch stock tyres on steel rims would be good enough for city drives, and very occasionally highway drives, Pune - Mumbai? Funnily the SA says changing tyres would void warranty!

2. After reading the thread on extended warranty I am confused whether to take it or not. Any suggestions from Venue owners? This is a MT, not very complicated. But I don’t know any decent FNG.

3. Dealer says no discount as it is a new launch. Is it true for new launches or shall I check other dealerships too?

4. Is anyone aware of what the new AHSS body structure is, that Hyundai claims to be safer?

I have not posted this in new car buying thread as I have already decided on Venue and looking forward to replies from Venue owners. Still if this is not the right place, please move the post to the right thread.
Neomobile is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th September 2023, 02:56   #90
BHPian

Dear Fellow Venue Owners,

I recently took delivery of my new Venue S(O) 1.0 Turbo petrol in Typhoon Silver shade. Unfortunately so far I have not driven it as my license has expired and I am waiting for renewed one.

The buying experience at Sapphire Hyundai Dwarka Delhi was very good and welcoming. My sales associate was really nice and gave me a lovely deal with timely updates at each point. I should share with you that it is my first car from Hyundai stable. Years back (in 2005) I wanted to buy a Santro but our experience at a showroom was not good and ultimately we bought a Wagon R. Then in 2015, when I wanted to upgrade, I had bad experience at another Hyundai showroom because of insistence on buying accessories. Therefore, the day we were going to Hyundai showroom, I had no big hopes and I was setting expectations of my wife as well. But later on she remarked that whatever I shared with her has not been true at all. I think the credit goes to Sapphire Hyundai Dwarka and my sales associate who gave us an amazing experience. The car’s final price was ₹ 11.61. I opted for 4 and 5th year extended warranty and paid 15k additional for it.

Why a new car and why Venue?

I owned a beautiful red coloured 2015 Scorpio S 10. My car had 50k on Odometer and it was in an impeccable condition. Her colour was as bright as a new car. Her engine was peppy and always eager. But it was looming close to its life because of NCR diesel ban. I had some alternative plans of retaining her but when discussed with Guru’s, all shared the problems in my strategy. Special thanks Bhpian @joybhowmik who has been a guide through out my Scorpio journey. Therefore, with heavy heart I decided to sell it off. I must share, it was really painful for me to sell such a wonderful car. Thankfully the day she left our house, I was not in town.

Since I loved my Scorpio and it’s lovely mhawk engine, I needed some thing equally good. We also decided that strictly we’ll stick to petrol car this time. We also decided to go for sub 4 meter as parking space is a premium in the locality where I live. Plus there are just 3 of us who travel, so smaller car should be good.

My other criteria that I loved in my previous car and wanted in the new one as well are
- Cruise control
- TPMS
- Good ground clearance
- Budget 11-12 Lakhs (max)

And I felt Venue met these criteria. Though Sonnet was also in my mind but the equivalent Sonnet model lacked the features that are must for me. It was ruled out. I also liked XUV 300 but this time I wanted to try a new brand.

I got a lovely deal for my Scorpio so decided to go for cash down. Initially we short listed a white shade for future car considering pain faced in re-selling red Scorpio. But later family decided that Typhoon Silver looks much better.

Since my car was already gone, I wanted to get something immediately and before start of pitra-paksha / shradh period. The dealership arranged a white one on priority for me. But because of change at last minute, I requested them to get silver one. Since silver was not available immediately, they had to get it from Chennai plant. And took 7-8 days time. It was dispatched on 21 September. I did a PDI on September 27 at dealership and made all payments that day itself. Finally on September 28, we took the delivery of the car.

2022 Hyundai Venue Facelift Review-6db843bf16a34fe19f07d9a953540f77.jpeg

2022 Hyundai Venue Facelift Review-fullsizerender.jpeg

2022 Hyundai Venue Facelift Review-snapseed.jpeg

I’ll share my experiences as I’ll get to drive it and seek some advice for accessories. Rear bumper guard is one that is on my mind.
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Hyundai Venue Facelift Review-img_0961.jpeg  

vikasshu is offline   (9) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks