Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd August 2024, 14:41   #2281
BHPian

Re: Volkswagen Virtus Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtechSupreme View Post
If anybody else has recommendations for mats, I would appreciate those too. Looking for reviews for some other fitments that at the dealer that I know of as well:
-Trumpet horn-Puddle lamps-Hood Insulation
If I am missing something, welcome to suggestions on those as well.
I too got the Pharaoh 3D mats for my Slavia in Apr-May of last year. They are expensive compared to GFX etc but definitely have better quality, fit & finish. Not a spec of dust gets on to the carpet nor there are issues with slippages etc. just wiping the mat with wet cloth will do for cleaning.

Also got the trumpet horn or whatever they call it last year from Tafe Access Kudlu Gate. The cost was somewhere around INR 1300 or so if I recollect correctly. PPS Skoda refused to change the horn citing warranty issues. They said for top end model they cannot change the horn as the wiring is connected to anti theft system or something like that. I don’t think the hood insulation makes a difference, I may be wrong. I don’t think it’s a must have accessory.
Torque123 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2024, 14:56   #2282

Quote:
Which mats are you using? If anybody else has recommendations for mats, I would appreciate those too. Looking for reviews for some other fitments that at the dealer that I know of as well:

-Trumpet horn
-Puddle lamps
-Hood Insulation

If I am missing something, welcome to suggestions on those as well.
Picked up GFX mats from CarHatke that fit like a glove and are easy to clean.

Trumpet horn didn't come as part of the accessory pack, but I did install it a month after taking delivery. Much improved, but I still wouldn't rate it as highly as Ford's or Toyota's horns.

Would've been tempted by the puddle lamps if they were available for all 4 doors, but if I'm not mistaken, they only provide it for the front doors.

Haven't gone with the hood insulation but I can see the merit of it in the summers for dark coloured vehicles.
Wokewagon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2024, 15:15   #2283
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Which mats are you using? If anybody else has recommendations for mats, I would appreciate those too. Looking for reviews for some other fitments that at the dealer that I know of as well:
Got GFX mats from Amazon for our new City. Fits as if it was made in the same assembly line as that of the car
Thanks to TBHPians who directed me to it, else I may have gone with the OE ones- costly and not a such good fit.
Old 22nd August 2024, 20:13   #2284

Got the shoes swapped to Yokohama Earth1 in stock configuration of 205/55/R16. Costed me 3k each tyre replacing Ceat SecuraDrive with less than 70 kms on odo. New ones are May 2024 made.
Attached Thumbnails
Volkswagen Virtus Review-pxl_20240822_062053843.mp.jpg  

Volkswagen Virtus Review-pxl_20240822_060546065.mp.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks