Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2023, 21:54   #1726
BHPian

Re: Skoda Slavia Review

My Sales consultant told me that Skoda is going to introduce a Matte Edition for Slavia in the top end variants with additional features like illuminated footwell area and powered driver and co-driver seats along with 10 inch touch screen with subwoofer.
AlokSharma is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st October 2023, 22:04   #1727
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlokSharma View Post
My Sales consultant told me that Skoda is going to introduce a Matte Edition for Slavia in the top end variants with additional features like illuminated footwell area and powered driver and co-driver seats along with 10 inch touch screen with subwoofer.
This might be useful for people who want to buy Slavia but instead end up buying Virtus because of the larger screen and stuff like that..

Let's see how many people get the Slavia over the Virtus.
nova.19_exe is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2023, 06:31   #1728

Skoda Slavia prices and features are updated!

The Active variant gets a cost reduction but Style gets a hike with introduction of electrically adjustable front seats, illuminated footwell and 25.4 cm (10") infotainment with Škoda Play Apps and sub-woofer!

1. Škoda Auto India has geared up for the upcoming festive season by adding a few much awaited features in the Slavia and Kushaq. Both the models are now available at a special starting price of ₹10,89,000 for limited period.

2. Škoda Slavia has been introduced in Carbon Steel paint in Matte Finish. It is offset with subtle design flourishes like door handles and ORVMs in Deep Glossy Black.

3. Škoda Kushaq and Slavia top-end Style variants receive all-new features like electrically adjustable front seats, illuminated footwell and 25.4 cm (10") infotainment with Škoda Play Apps.
The infotainment links wirelessly with Apple Carplay and Android Auto. Top-end variants also feature a subwoofer in the boot. The Kushaq Monte Carlo will receive same updates as well.

Source: https://www.timesnownews.com/auto/ca...icle-104088734

Prices:
Approximate hike of INR 32,000 on style variants.

Skoda Slavia Review-img_6198.jpeg
piyushkdwivedi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2023, 09:30   #1729
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Roc View Post
Booked on 12th Sep and got it delivered on 21st Sep. I got a discount of 98k.
Hi m-roc, congratulations on your new purchase. Could you please share the breakup of 98K? I am in the market and would book either birtus/slavia. Your breakup would help me in negotiating with skoda folks.

Thanks!
Old 2nd October 2023, 09:57   #1730
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by piyushkdwivedi View Post
[b] The Honda Amaze is intended to be sold next month as my company lease is completing, and then Slavia would be our next lease.
Hi Piyush, what's the discount you were able to extract on slavia? I am in the market to buy car via company lease and hoping your experience can help me as well.

On side note, do you mind if we can connect on your amaze? I may go pre-owned route if my company lease doesn't seem feasible. I work for a startup and we just had a round of layoffs. So I am a bit skeptical in taking lease route.

Regards
Old 2nd October 2023, 11:09   #1731
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightfootdriver View Post
Hi m-roc, congratulations on your new purchase. Could you please share the breakup of 98K? I am in the market and would book either birtus/slavia. Your breakup would help me in negotiating with skoda folks.

Thanks!
Hi lightfoot driver,

I do not know the breakup. But the 98k discount doesn't include

1) 25k corporate discount as my company doesn't fall under their list (This discount is also available for bank employees and doctors, this is applicable even if you have a blood relative who fall under this category)
2) Exchange bonus (as I sold my car through spinny).

With the festive season you would get a good discount offer. All the best!

Thanks

Last edited by M-Roc : 2nd October 2023 at 11:14. Reason: added more context
M-Roc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2023, 11:22   #1732
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Roc View Post
Hi lightfoot driver,

I do not know the breakup. But the 98k discount doesn't include

1) 25k corporate discount as my company doesn't fall under their list (This discount is also available for bank employees and doctors, this is applicable even if you have a blood relative who fall under this category)
2) Exchange bonus (as I sold my car through spinny).

With the festive season you would get a good discount offer. All the best!

Thanks
Got it, thanks! Quick followup - did you buy insurance and/or additional accessories from dealership? If yes, I assume insurance discount would also be part of 98k.
Old 2nd October 2023, 14:07   #1733
Senior - BHPian

Surprisingly, TOI put it accurately (for a generally acknowledged bhp-agnostic media world) that Slavia now has "segment first" all-electric front adjustable seats. Because the Verna gets only partial adjustment that too in the drivers seat. So the sedan games have also now begun !
fhdowntheline is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2023, 15:41   #1734

Quote:
Hi Piyush, what's the discount you were able to extract on slavia?
So far - I am getting only 85k discount but I haven’t booked the car yet. I was waiting for festival’s offer which seems to be just getting released. I’m probably going to book 1.0 AT Style with Lava Blue (if that’s still in production) along with newly launched electric seat variant.

I’ll keep you updated once I hear more from dealers.

Quote:
On side note, do you mind if we can connect on your amaze?
Sure, can you please reach out to me via DM? I’ll drop you my number too.

Thanks, Piyush!
piyushkdwivedi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2023, 09:06   #1735
BHPian

Quote:
Got it, thanks! Quick followup - did you buy insurance and/or additional accessories from dealership? If yes, I assume insurance discount would also be part of 98k.
Yes, I bought my insurance from the dealer. I got very few additional accessories for which I paid and didn't get any freebies.
M-Roc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2023, 11:13   #1736
BHPian

Hi Guys,

Has anyone got delivery of the 1.5 Lava Blue edition in the last one month? Has the waiting timeline increased especially for the 1.5 lava blue edition?

Thanks.
Old 3rd October 2023, 15:25   #1737
BHPian

Hi, I am also in the fray for the Style edition. Was leaning towards the Virtus however with these features update I think I will stick to Slavia.
Old 3rd October 2023, 22:56   #1738
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke1972 View Post
Hi, I am also in the fray for the Style edition. Was leaning towards the Virtus however with these features update I think I will stick to Slavia.
hey, VW announced launch of similar set of features on virtus as well.
Old 4th October 2023, 00:41   #1739
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinharishi View Post
odometer is at 10,900 KMs.
12,000 KMs update: Just got back from a short trip, covering about 900 kms in 4 days visiting Kausani and Ranikhet. I managed to get couple of underbody hits on Kainchi Dham-Almora road. There is a smooth stretch of tarmac then suddenly non-existent roads.

Overall FE from the trip @ 13.2 Kmpl. I was very aggressive in the hills, thanks to the beautiful 6-laned NH24 till rampur I ended up driving aggressive in the plains as well.

Just before the trip, I had visited Brite Skoda @ Noida for oil top up. About 800ml was poured. I was in and out within 15mins, the SC was packed with cars and yet the SA accommodated my walk-in request for oil checkup/top up.

Some pictures from the trip:

Skoda Slavia Review-img_6981.jpeg

Skoda Slavia Review-img_7024.jpeg

Skoda Slavia Review-img_7072.jpeg

Skoda Slavia Review-img_7075.jpeg

Skoda Slavia Review-img_7097.jpeg

Skoda Slavia Review-img_7153.jpeg
sinharishi is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 4th October 2023, 12:50   #1740

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinharishi View Post
12,000 KMs update: Just got back from a short trip, covering about 900 kms in 4 days visiting Kausani and Ranikhet. I managed to get couple of underbody hits on Kainchi Dham-Almora road. There is a smooth stretch of tarmac then suddenly non-existent roads.

Overall FE from the trip @ 13.2 Kmpl. I was very aggressive in the hills, thanks to the beautiful 6-laned NH24 till rampur I ended up driving aggressive in the plains as well.

Just before the trip, I had visited Brite Skoda @ Noida for oil top up. About 800ml was poured. I was in and out within 15mins, the SC was packed with cars and yet the SA accommodated my walk-in request for oil checkup/top up.

Some pictures from the trip:
Hey Sinharishi,
You mentioned that you needed an engine oil top-up before the trip. I have covered 3k KM with my 1.0 TSI AT and noticed engine oil was down significantly.

Was this top-up covered by service center free of charge?

Most Viewed