Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2024, 00:43   #991
BHPian

Re: Force Gurkha Review

I think it will be a silent incremental upgrade that may or may not fly under the radar. They do upgrade the Gurkhas proactively, and little feedback recieved from the first batches of the 5 Goor and 3 Door BS 6.2 Spec, hopefully is taken seriously.
ThatBalenoGuy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th May 2024, 12:51   #992

The reviews confirm that the brakes do not have good bite and comes too late for a heavy vehicle like this. Momentum of the Machine is too much for the front only disc brakes. I had a 2013 model THAR Crde which used to come with single diaphram brakes. I felt it just wasn't enough to stop the vehicle on day to day driving forget emergency. I got the same feedback from many buyers. Silently M&M upgraded brakes to double diaphram from 2015 model. I pulled up M&M dealer and higher management and told them to upgrade my brakes to double diaphram. They denied that there is no issue with brakes and can't be done. I took feedback from many buyers and told them point blank if they are not going to upgrade brakes I will drag them to court. After many mails here and there they did upgrade it.
Old 17th June 2024, 21:20   #993
BHPian

Saw the G-Wagon brabus 800 Review by Gagan Choudhary
The rear seats are EXACTLY like the 5 Door with similar space and legroom.

ThatBalenoGuy is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks