Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2024, 09:11   #421
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hyundai i20 N Line Review

Question regarding the TPMS sensors: for those that have changed tyres, was there any issue with the TPM sensors thereafter? Our new car will go for a tyre change to the same shop that did this for the Tiguan with no ill effects on similar sensors, but I thought I will pop in here to ask the question of i20 owners here.
Old 25th May 2024, 15:07   #422
BHPian

I became a proud owner of an Hyundai i20 n line a month back. I was always enamored by its design and wanted to add it in my garage. Earlier the dct versions were out of budget and did not wanted to buy an imt. But the new manual N6 brought it under my budget of 10 lakhs ex showroom.

Have driven around 1000kms and it has been a blast. It has all basic features that I require and is a hoot to drive. Looking forward to a long drive in the hills to truly enjoy its handling. Will be posting a detailed review soon.
Hyundai i20 N Line Review-img20240312wa0003.jpg

Hyundai i20 N Line Review-img20240312wa0002.jpg

Hyundai i20 N Line Review-img20240312wa0001.jpg

Hyundai i20 N Line Review-img20240312wa0000.jpg
Peterf is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 29th May 2024, 06:11   #423
BHPian

Hello all! I'm picking up an i20 Nline 2022 N8 DCT today! this thread has been extremely informative and helpful in helping me finalising the deal.

I wanted to know if anyone has been able to remove the 80-120 speed warnings? I also have a Hyundai Venue 2022 model for which I was told that the speed alerts cannot be removed as they were physically placed behind the speedometer.. is it the same for the i20 Nline as well?

Thank you!

Cheers!
Old 30th May 2024, 10:54   #424
BHPian

Hi!

In continuation of the above post, Have picked up the 2022 i20 NLine DCT yesterday

Hyundai i20 N Line Review-i20-nline.jpeg

I guess this is the 1st pre-used i20 NLine on the forum!

The car has run about 19500km in 19 months and is excellent shape without any damage/repair to the body or engine. Will be taking the extended warranty (for 4th and 5th year as the car apparently comes with 3 year warranty as standard) as well for complete peace of mind.

First impressions are fantastic with regard to the quality of the car generally and the interiors. My experience with the 'Bose' quality audio was a little underwhelming though. Not sure if it was my overbearing expectation because of 'Bose'.

Getting used to the engine was quick as I had a VW POLO GT TSI for about 4 years. However, the brake pedal action doesn't inspire confidence even though the brakes themselves are effective. The biting point is not well defined because of which you tend to push further, resulting in over braking in the end. Have to get the life of the brake pads checked, just in case!

Have gotten dual layer damping done for the doors and sound & heat damping for the hood along with sunfilm for all windows, rear and sunroof and heat rejection/anti-glare sunfilm for the windshield.

The car is now my with my local detailer for underbody anti rust coating and ceramic coating. Shall share pictures once the car is all spic and span and shining!

Cheers!
Masalawheelz is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 31st May 2024, 11:27   #425
BHPian

Hi esteemed N-Line owners,

I'm about to take delivery of a 2024 i20 N-Line in a couple of weeks. The showroom provided me with a list of accessories, but I'm unsure if they're worth the price. Could you share some must-have items or accessories you considered for your N-Line? Thanks!

Name:  SCR20240531kjfz.png
Views: 179
Size:  121.3 KB
throttleAddict is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st May 2024, 12:15   #426
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleAddict View Post

I'm about to take delivery of a 2024 i20 N-Line in a couple of weeks. The showroom provided me with a list of accessories, but I'm unsure if they're worth the price. Could you share some must-have items or accessories you considered for your N-Line? Thanks!

Attachment 2611129
When you drive off from the showroom, the only must-have accessory is a 3D floor mat, which you can buy from Amazon for cheaper. The rest you buy as and when needed, but never at these inflated prices, please!
ruskinash is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st May 2024, 12:48   #427
BHPian

Quote:

Attachment 2611129
Ask them for windows and rear windshield sun shades. It is usually hard to get the proper fit from outside. However, keep in mind that it is magnet based and prone to getting loose after some use.
vinodh_eee is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st May 2024, 12:59   #428
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskinash View Post
When you drive off from the showroom, the only must-have accessory is a 3D floor mat, which you can buy from Amazon for cheaper. The rest you buy as and when needed, but never at these inflated prices, please!
Thanks, but I think I forgot to mention in my previous post that they are giving me accessories worth 12K for free. So, I need to choose items that fulfill that amount, right? Also, whether under chassis painting required for a new car ?
Old 4th June 2024, 08:02   #429
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masalawheelz View Post
Hi!

In continuation of the above post, Have picked up the 2022 i20 NLine DCT yesterday

Attachment 2610804

I guess this is the 1st pre-used i20 NLine on the forum!

First impressions are fantastic with regard to the quality of the car generally and the interiors. My experience with the 'Bose' quality audio was a little underwhelming though. Not sure if it was my overbearing expectation because of 'Bose'.
Congratulations! Interesting car this is - hard to explain to friends and neighbours. I've always wanted a Polo GT but by the time I got to it was discontinued. The i20 N line helped scratch the interesting quick hatch itch before stepping up.

To be honest, the audio quality is fairly decent. Sounds pretty good at the front of the car. I was pleasantly surprised when I picked the car. Fiddling with settings and Apple Music on Bluetooth/Carplay helped further.
Old 4th June 2024, 08:23   #430
BHPian

Quote:
Also, whether under chassis painting required for a new car ?
Under chassis painting for brand-new cars is generally unnecessary, as new vehicles come with sufficient anti-corrosion coatings from the factory.
However, if you live in coastal areas with high salinity, you should get the vehicle body inspected regularly for corrosion, rather than opting for additional undercoating on a brand-new car!
Old 4th June 2024, 08:26   #431
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masalawheelz View Post
My experience with the 'Bose' quality audio was a little underwhelming though.
Same. Sounds veiled. But it's good for longer runs as the chances of ear fatigue are far reduced.
Old 6th June 2024, 19:38   #432
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboBiscuit View Post
The picture on the top looks cool, is it an application? Can you please share the name of it ?

Last edited by KarthikK : 6th June 2024 at 19:56. Reason: Trimmed the quoted post to the relevant portion

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks