Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2024, 23:04   #10771
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoneAndDusted View Post
hicle delivery has slowed and that we might need to wait longer.
Rough delivery timelines in Bangalore is in range of 4 weeks as of last weekend, so don't think it should be significantly different in Hyderabad too. Mostly they are not having stock the color + variant that you want to, hence pushing to switch to another color / variant.
mpksuhas is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th September 2024, 08:00   #10772
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrthodocX View Post
Dealership told me any model can be delivered within 4 weeks, usually 20 days.
Could you please share the dealer details ?

Long-story short.
I booked XUV 3XO at two place and its 4 months no update on delivery date. Want to stretch the budget (almost double ) and go for XUV 700.

I will be jubilant if they can deliver in 20 days
Old 7th September 2024, 09:17   #10773
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveToDrive2404 View Post
Could you please share the dealer details ?

Long-story short.
I booked XUV 3XO at two place and its 4 months no update on delivery date. Want to stretch the budget (almost double ) and go for XUV 700.

I will be jubilant if they can deliver in 20 days
Which dealers did you try? I didn't have a good experience with AMPL,

I went with Khivrajkamal Motors, Ambattur industrial estate.

Ask for Ms Mehartaj, she's the DGM Sales over there and very helpful. You can DM me for details.
OrthodocX is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2024, 12:09   #10774
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrthodocX View Post
Which dealers did you try? I didn't have a good experience with AMPL,

I have booked at AMPL Chromepet and MM Motors Selaiyur. Will DM for dealer contacts.
Old 7th September 2024, 21:51   #10775
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveToDrive2404 View Post
I have booked at AMPL Chromepet and MM Motors Selaiyur. Will DM for dealer contacts.
I don't see an option to send private message. Apologise for that.

Could you please share Khivraj details.
Old 7th September 2024, 22:09   #10776
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoneAndDusted View Post
Hi Guys - We booked our XUV AX7L D AT (Napoli black) in mid Aug with an expected delivery timeline of 30-40 days in Hyderabad with AML. Now the sales guy is telling me there are delays with Mahindra and new vehicle delivery has slowed and that we might need to wait longer. I pushed him and told him we need the vehicle by end of September.
Anyways, is anyone else hearing of any slowdown from Mahindra or any other delays?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpksuhas View Post
Rough delivery timelines in Bangalore is in range of 4 weeks as of last weekend, so don't think it should be significantly different in Hyderabad too. Mostly they are not having stock the color + variant that you want to, hence pushing to switch to another color / variant.
You can ping Mahindra customer care directly to check on this. In Bangalore max of 4wks is being quoted and that too for me with AWD. FWD was offered me readily within a day.
Old 7th September 2024, 23:51   #10777
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefifthd View Post
I plan to switch to Michelin as soon as I get my car. I believe having good tires makes a lot of difference. I’m curious on the value people are getting for swapping new tires. I can update based on my experience once I get my car in a week or two.
Hey there, did you get delivery of your car yet? and any more info on tire swap.

I did some market research in whitefield area on tire options. Both Michelin Primacy SUV+ and Conti SC5 are available at around ~16K per tire. For the new OEM tires I was given a ballpark figure of ~6K per tire. Will check few more places and decide. Contis had 2yr unconditional warranty which is not available for Michelin.

Last edited by supertinu : 7th September 2024 at 23:53.
Old 8th September 2024, 00:36   #10778

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertinu View Post
Hey there, did you get delivery of your car yet? and any more info on tire swap.

I did some market research in whitefield area on tire options. Both Michelin Primacy SUV+ and Conti SC5 are available at around ~16K per tire. For the new OEM tires I was given a ballpark figure of ~6K per tire. Will check few more places and decide. Contis had 2yr unconditional warranty which is not available for Michelin.
I got my car this week. I got a similar quote for Michelin Primacy SUV+. The OEM buy back value was 6K for Ceat/Apollo and 8-9k for Bridgestone. I contacted Millivisions Bangalore. Based on some research, I had decided to swap the tyres if I got anything other than Bridgestone. However, my car (AX7L D AT AWD) came with Bridgestone tyres, so I decided to stick to OEM tyres. Michelin is better, but I read positive things about Ecopia, happy with the ride quality so far, and it doesn’t justify additional spending 30k for me. Ill spend it on other accessories.
thefifthd is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th September 2024, 03:05   #10779
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertinu View Post
You can ping Mahindra customer care directly to check on this. In Bangalore max of 4wks is being quoted and that too for me with AWD. FWD was offered me readily within a day.
I booked AX7L AWD (Dazzling Silver) on 21st July and got delivery on 5th August. Car came to dealership on 29th. Manufacturing month was June. Dealership- PPS MAHINDRA, KORAMANGALA.
marinerandy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th September 2024, 07:38   #10780

I just completed 2 years and 25k KMs with my XUV700 AX7 Diesel AT. Suddenly one fine morning, the reverse parking sensors conked off and the car sounds a loud beep when put in Reverse. The MID shows two cross marks where it used to show the distance to object. Reverse camera works fine.

I am yet to take it to service center for diagnosis but hoping that this will be covered under warranty. Anyone has similar experience?
Old 8th September 2024, 09:16   #10781
BHPian

It seems Khivraj has taken over the erstwhile Zulaikha dealership as Zulaikha seems to have been making losses, which is surprising with the kind of patronage for the M&M cars

Last edited by careind : 8th September 2024 at 09:22.
Old 8th September 2024, 09:21   #10782
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by masudvorajee View Post
Yes, we have to manually change it. I have driven only in the city till now and found Zip mode bit smoother and it gives better mileage. Sadly there is noway to fix Zip mode as the default drive mode.
I am using the recorded voice message function to remind me every time I start the car to

1. Engage ZIP MODE
2. Disengage Auto start-stop
careind is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 8th September 2024, 11:46   #10783
BHPian

Hello All,

My AX7L AWD got delivered on the 5th of September. Totally in love with the car and just looking for occasions to take her out. Too many features and settings to play with every time you go for drive.
Few observations:
1. It is a delight to drive, no doubt. This is made for mile munching. You feel you have reached the destination too soon.
2. The pull from the red signals brings a smile to your face.
3. Brakes are noisy. Right from the time i took it out of the showroom. Be it auto hold release, EPB release or general braking.
4. There is a faint sound in the back when you brake strongly. I guess it is the football in the boot phenomena all are talking about.
5. There is dug dug in the suspension. Although not at all annoying for me. They are just doing their work. The ride is super smooth.
6. Power windows work even when the car is totally switched off. Something which my present car doesnt have.

All in all, dont mind the minor quirks at all and totally enjoying the experience till now. Waiting for a long drive soon! Attaching a photo.

Thank you all for helping me in my purchase decision. Cheers!

Mahindra XUV700 Review-20240907_125053.jpg
adeshgunjan is offline   (17) Thanks
Old 8th September 2024, 13:05   #10784
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeshgunjan View Post
Hello All,

My AX7L AWD got delivered on the 5th of September. Totally in love with the car and just looking for occasions to take her out. Too many features and settings to play with every time.
Same pinch buddy. I got mine on 5th August. It's a beast to drive. Just a week back I did Bengaluru-Chennai round trip. Tested the ADAS for almost 80 kms on 80 kmph. Worked flawlessly. Wish you umpteen happy and safe miles.
Old 8th September 2024, 13:22   #10785
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaboudjan View Post
Hi All,

Thanks for the earlier advise regarding the spare wheel and dash cam for the AX7L.
I have opted for the Qubo 3K Pro dual channel dash cam and got it hard wired to the fuse box. The camera has a decent quality, is non intrusive and control via the app is pretty good.

Have not decided on the spare wheel as yet.
I am toying with the idea of installing a dasham on my car for a long time, I was considering 70Mai A510 dual channel which has a Sony Starviz 2 sensor.

What is your experience with the Qubo specially the hardwiring, does it void the warranty.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks