Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2024, 08:44   #9826
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapien View Post
Showroom folks are anyway supposed to do a PDI, you don't have to pay them separately for it.

2 areas where 3rd Party PDI use specialized equipment are paint depth uniformity [to verify any repainted panels] and tyre depth. Everything else can be done by a non-expert. Just follow the team-bhp PDI guidelines. Quick checks - tyre manufacturing, tyre tread depth, spare wheel manufacturing, all panels for paint uniformity and scratches, doors windows boot, all lights functioning, displays and speakers, any major scratches on interior, air conditioning etc.

I availed PDI services from PDI Expert, attaching their report for a quick reference, you can google them and check if they can arrange a service at your location. I am no way affiliated to them and just got their contact last week from this forum.
Thanks a lot for the insight! Will definitely go through your inspection report, that will help us a lot!
HSR21 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th March 2024, 09:31   #9827
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles_ts View Post
Thank you for sharing all the contact details Nikhil. I appreciate that. I am dealing with Tejas coincidentally, well meaning guy but his solution for the most part is to do a software flash and give the car back, hoping the problem doesn’t come back. That approach hasn’t really worked. I too feel it’s a silver box or battery issue, am pushing them to identify the root cause & replace whatever needs to be replaced. NBS Sewri is very keen to convince me that somehow the “latest” software version will fix what the earlier versions couldn’t. In my limited opinion this appears to be hardware issue. Let’s see how it goes. Car’s been there for 2 days now, hope to resolve it today and get it back. All in all, the shift from Honda to Mahindra has not a been a pleasant one.
Every ASC has a CC executive attached to it - kindky ask the GM - Services to patch you up with him and you can discuss your concerns with him. After that there is the RO-Customer Care.

Alternatively go to tweeter and write your concern to the CC team. Tag Anand Mahindra and Asha Kharge with the post. In all probability the CC team will contact you.
Old 7th March 2024, 09:54   #9828

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha photon View Post
They are not. Took it to the service center. They lubed the steering joint. Fortunately for now the noise is gone.
Update as on 6th March 2024.
Gave the vehicle in Mahindra's workshop for the issue of steering noise which still was very much there. After four days of diagnosis they came up with the response that the problem is with steering rack. They told me it's a rubber child part which won't cause any functional issue. Still I was adamant on the resolution. After that they changed the whole steering rack under warranty as according to them that child part is not available separately. So for now the noise is gone. What I don't understand is they kept is repair off the book. I have no records in with you humesha app or any written receipt of the repair work done. They covered it in the R.O. of windshield replacement as my vehicle was initially in the body shop for windshield replacement. They asked me not to approach higher Mahindra officials in case the problem arises again and instead contact them first. Any ideas why it may be like that ?
Alpha photon is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th March 2024, 18:46   #9829
BHPian

XUV Diesel AT AX7 is finally locked in. Should get the car in a few days time. I have currently opted out of the accessories pack which they were trying to add to the overall invoice.

Would be great if there could be any suggestions of good and reasonable accessories shops in Mumbai for XUV 700. I stay in Ghatkopar, Mumbai and a shop nearby would be of added benefits. I am planning to get mats, scuff plates, door protector, side step, screen protector for the time being.
anuraglakhotia is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th March 2024, 16:47   #9830
BHPian

Hi,

Can anyone share the brochure of XUV 700 2023 model? From the website, I could find only the recently updated 2024 model brochure.

Thanks
Old 10th March 2024, 20:19   #9831
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay.s View Post
Hi,

Can anyone share the brochure of XUV 700 2023 model? From the website, I could find only the recently updated 2024 model brochure.

Thanks
Hi, here you go. I have attached the May 2023 version of the brochure. Hope that helps!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf XUV700 - Desktop Brochure_May 2023.pdf (9.09 MB, 108 views)
Old 11th March 2024, 01:09   #9832
BHPian

Anyone’s knows what this black square like foam material on XUV700 tail gate is? It’s partly in and partly out - both on left and right side.
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra XUV700 Review-img_1423.jpeg  

Mahindra XUV700 Review-img_1422.jpeg  

Mahindra XUV700 Review-img_1421.jpeg  

Old 11th March 2024, 19:24   #9833

Hi guys
How much FE are you getting out of your diesel automatics in city traffic, I'm from Bangalore so I was wondering if I can get over 10 kmpl
Old 11th March 2024, 19:42   #9834

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaveenKD View Post
Phantom 1st Service Update
Full Size Alloy spare wheel, New tire for spare wheel, TPMS
@NaveenKD What was the total cost of a full-size alloy spare wheel with a new tire and TPMS? Also, can you see the tire pressure on your MID for all five tires? Thanks!
Old 11th March 2024, 21:43   #9835
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kns008 View Post
@NaveenKD What was the total cost of a full-size alloy spare wheel with a new tire and TPMS? Also, can you see the tire pressure on your MID for all five tires? Thanks!
The total cost was 30,900 including SD CARD. As i mentioned in the post, it was late for TPMS learning by COTEK person. I should get it done this week.

Pre-Tax amount
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra XUV700 Review-img_2560.jpeg  

NaveenKD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2024, 23:52   #9836
BHPian

Quote:
Anyone’s knows what this black square like foam material on XUV700 tail gate is? It’s partly in and partly out - both on left and right side.
I also saw them when I got my vehicle and as per the showroom guys it was used while aligning and fitting the glass in the factory and being removed at the time of either QC or delivery. They just pulled and threw them away.
varma is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 05:58   #9837
LJN

Quote:
. This being 1st service, they said they only do check of fluid levels, check the system with computer etc. No consumables.

Complaints : Had asked them to check internet not auto restoring issue.
Instructions : Not to wash the car, as advised by my PPF applicator
Accessories : 32 GB SD Card for Video recording available with ADAS system, Full Size Alloy spare wheel, New tire for spare wheel, TPMS
Fitting : Installation of Wolfbox G900 Mirror Dash cam
A Mirror Cam or Dash Cam Which one is better ?
Old 12th March 2024, 15:14   #9838
BHPian

Hey everyone, we recently welcomed a shiny new XUV700 in Silver! I am considering giving it a protective coating. Specifically looking for top-notch Ceramic or Graphene coating services in the western part of Pune, including areas like Baner, Balewadi, Aundh, Kothrud, Wakad, etc.

Requesting fellow bhpians to share their experiences, recommendations, or any advice on this matter. Your insights on the quality of service, durability, cost-effectiveness, and any other relevant information would be helpful to make an informed decision.
Old 12th March 2024, 15:28   #9839
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Specifically looking for top-notch Ceramic or Graphene coating services in the western part of Pune, including areas like Baner, Balewadi, Aundh, Kothrud, Wakad, etc..
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other...tint-pune.html (Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune))

https://aquatintdetailing.com/home

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Aquatint in any way, nor have I used their services.

Last edited by comfortablynumb : 12th March 2024 at 15:30.
comfortablynumb is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th March 2024, 15:48   #9840
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other...tint-pune.html (Detailing Studio - Aquatint (Pune))

https://aquatintdetailing.com/home

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Aquatint in any way, nor have I used their services.
Thanks comfortablynumb. Aquatint uses labcosmetica products - I'm not sure of the overall quality for same, they say its imported from Italy, but not sure if its chineese rebrand. Hence not very sure of going with Aquatint.

Have you availed services from anyone in Pune, would like to know the practical experiences.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks