Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2022, 19:32   #5161

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachhaMan10 View Post
After long time, I thought of checking my booking status and I was in for a surprise.
My booking is gone!! Cant see anything under my bookings!
Anyone else has faced this issue?

I have not received any communication on my email or phone regarding this. Hope its just a glitch and not cancellation.

Reached out to dealer and yet to hear back from him.

BTW I have booked AX7 D MT on the first day and estimated delivery is Aug22.
same here. Logged onto the website and it says "No Bookings Found". I was able to see the booking some 10 days back or so.
Am guessing/hoping its a technical issue. Called customer care, were not helpful and asked me to email to Mahindra support.

With no communication from Dealer or Mahindra after the tentative delivery dates email, am starting to feel weird about the situation, especially when people have received their vehicles having booked in November/December 2021.

I hope and pretty sure the "No Bookings Found" is a technical issue and not a scam. Hopefully our bookings should show up in a day or so.

My booking is for a AX7L P AT (booked on 7th Oct, 2021)
Dhiraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th April 2022, 19:38   #5162
BHPian

There is some serious scam underway with the XUV bookings especially of the ones those who had booked on the first day and had got dates like Jun'22 onwards. I just received couple of frantic calls from the dealer from the dealer side, once I talked to the Mahindra customer care. One of them said there is some update on your delivery and abruptly cut the phone saying I'll call back in 5 mins. Post that when I tried reaching out to a POC from the dealer and explained her the situation wherein my booking section was showing "No Bookings found" on website, she mentioned Ill raise a concern and get back. Few minutes later some random guy stating again that he is calling from the same dealer calls me and asks me to confirm whether I had booked online or offline. I mentioned offline, then he asked me to share the booking details on watsapp which I did and he mentioned sorry sir we do not have any updates please check tomorrow. Then I tried calling the first guy who had originally called me to check with him, he again mentioned there is an update then randomly just shut up and I could hear the guy with whom I just shared the details on watsapp telling I just called him and the tone of this guy changed and he started fumbling and basically asked me to wait till tomorrow. When I said this this sounds fishy and am not convinced about what is going on he simply said we will confirm tomorrow and when I said should I come down to the showroom, he was like completely reluctant and said not required.
Monty1 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 4th April 2022, 21:43   #5163
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhiraj View Post
same here. Logged onto the website and it says "No Bookings Found".
I think there is some glitch going on in the system. Even my day 1 order (AX7LD-CPD:May-June'22) now shows "no booking found". If it's happening to everybody, then it surely is a system glitch. I'll give it a day or two and then contact support if the booking still doesn't show up.

Edit: I had my order's internal `bid` which I saved a while back when trying to reverse engineer the tracking page. My order has moved up to "Order under planning" and now shows delivery April to May. For reference the direct link is something like this: https://auto.mahindra.com/ordertrack...uxxxxx6DlKWEA0

There's a good chance everyones order is being moved up. ��

Last edited by Tanmay007 : 4th April 2022 at 21:53.
Old 4th April 2022, 22:33   #5164
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickelniks View Post
Mileage -
Though not important. But i reset the trip just before start.
MID showed 13.5 kmpl till Hyderabad, 12.5 before entering Bangalore & 11.7 when I reached home. Sunday Ugadi traffic was at its peak & airport to bellandur took me 2 hours.
Did not test with tankful method. But I am satisfied with the numbers. Most of the journey was done at speeds of 100-110 kmph.
That is quite good! Gives such positive vibes for people like me who have booked petrol after years of diesel vehicle ownership
Old 5th April 2022, 00:52   #5165
BHPian

Have been following this thread since the start and the wealth of knowledge and the experience sharing out here is just brilliant.

So, I finally gave in and booked AX7 D AT last week of March'22 and the probable delivery date for me is Jan'24. I was joking with my wife before knowing the delivery date, that we would get 2024 delivery date and my "joke" did come true.

Anyways, I knew about the wait times but I am hoping that the waiting time would skip few months. While I am also optimistic as one of our fellow buddy out here stated that his wait time for Petrol AX7 was 16 months but he got it in 3 months. Hoping against hope.

Anyone else has any experience/ideas if probable wait times would be lesser than official quoted wait times?

Cheers
Vins7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th April 2022, 07:38   #5166
BANNED

I'm yet to make a booking for it, but I'm hoping that a "Note from MLA" would help me jump the queue for delivery.
Old 5th April 2022, 08:15   #5167
BHPian

I belive the booking info is available. Just try this page
https://auto.mahindra.com/myaccount/view-all-bookings and click the "Track my booking". Though the delivery dates are not there, but the order status might have changed.
Old 5th April 2022, 10:19   #5168
BHPian

Quote:
same here. Logged onto the website and it says "No Bookings Found". I was able to see the booking some 10 days back or so.
Am guessing/hoping its a technical issue. Called customer care, were not helpful and asked me to email to Mahindra support.

With no communication from Dealer or Mahindra after the tentative delivery dates email, am starting to feel weird about the situation, especially when people have received their vehicles having booked in November/December 2021.

I hope and pretty sure the "No Bookings Found" is a technical issue and not a scam. Hopefully our bookings should show up in a day or so.

My booking is for a AX7L P AT (booked on 7th Oct, 2021)

Any update from your dealer?
Old 5th April 2022, 13:12   #5169
BHPian

Quote:
same here. Logged onto the website and it says "No Bookings Found".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanmay007 View Post
I think there is some glitch going on in the system. Even my day 1 order (AX7LD-CPD:May-June'22) now shows "no booking found". If it's happening to everybody, then it surely is a system glitch.
Same for me, the booking is not visible in view-all-bookings page. However, when I form the url with the bid id 'ordertrack?bid=a0Y2uXXXXXXXX' I am able to see my booking details and unfortunately for me the delivery date has not changed at all.

Bid value is the Booking reference ID, so if you have taken a screenshot or have this booking reference id stored somewhere, you can still see your details.
Old 5th April 2022, 14:00   #5170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty1 View Post
Any update from your dealer?
spoke with customer care - they said possibility of some technical issue /maintenance work. They also assured that my booking has not been deleted and exists. Also got a reply from Mahindra on email saying that they are looking into the issue.

Haven't spoken to dealer yet - will wait for Mahindra to fix the issue as i too believe its a technical issue, since mine was an online booking.
Old 5th April 2022, 14:23   #5171
BHPian

Quote:
Bid value is the Booking reference ID, so if you have taken a screenshot or have this booking reference id stored somewhere, you can still see your details.
Shouldn't the booking reference id be starting with OTF? I see a a0Y2uxxxxx6DlKWEA0 in your link have you masked it knowingly or how can we access this page
Old 5th April 2022, 14:51   #5172
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepUP! View Post
Waiting periods are not that bad as it made out to be through media or general perception.
I had booked my petrol AX7 automatic on 18th Dec on their portal. It showed May-June 2023 delivery date. I was but I knew it won't take that long.
Got my XUV alloted on 18th March, brought her home yesterday. Flat 3 months. From 15 months to 3 months is something

Nothing comes close to XUV's petrol refinement and muscle. So don't compromise on what you want by just looking at waiting periods. If you can wait, it's totally worth it.
Did you get your car through a cancellation or was it updated in the portal?
Old 5th April 2022, 15:03   #5173
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuvmudapa View Post
Did you get your car through a cancellation or was it updated in the portal?
It was updated in portal, I received sms, WhatsApp message informing the same. Though the updates are not real-time. I mean even after I took delivery it shows car in transit or something.
Old 5th April 2022, 15:11   #5174
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepUP! View Post
It was updated in portal, I received sms, WhatsApp message informing the same. Though the updates are not real-time. I mean even after I took delivery it shows car in transit or something.
Wow, I am excited now! Hope mine comes soon too!
Old 5th April 2022, 16:09   #5175
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachhaMan10 View Post
After long time, I thought of checking my booking status and I was in for a surprise.
My booking is gone!! Cant see anything under my bookings!
Anyone else has faced this issue?

I have not received any communication on my email or phone regarding this. Hope its just a glitch and not cancellation.

Reached out to dealer and yet to hear back from him.

BTW I have booked AX7 D MT on the first day and estimated delivery is Aug22.
I too am facing the same issue (booked Diesel AXL AWD on 07 Oct 2021) and portal says "no booking found" (heart beat gone up to 140bpm).
Called 18002679929 (Mahindra Toll Free) and they know my name and all my details, including variant booked, but for date of delivery, they asked me to call With You Hamesha at 1800 209 6006.
I made the call and after a long wait was told that the booking is intact and date remains unchanged at Aug 2022 (heartbeat reduced to 70bpm). Operator said that the portal may be facing a glitch.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks