Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2021, 17:29   #2821
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

AWD AX7 L Auto Diesel
Midnight Black
7th October booking

Hoping for a niggle free March delivery 😊

By the way I am hoping to see initial ownership reviews of all the XUV7OO BHPians as soon as they get theirs.

Good luck!
fazalmirza is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2021, 19:41   #2822
Senior - BHPian

700 of XUV700's deliverd by Mahindra. Bookings crossed 70,000 in debut month

Mahindra XUV700 Review-20211103_193959.jpg

Link

Last edited by Venkatesh : 3rd November 2021 at 19:43.
Venkatesh is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2021, 19:54   #2823
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh View Post
700 of XUV700's deliverd by Mahindra. Bookings crossed 70,000 in debut month

Attachment 2227600

Link
Nice play of the “700” there. 700 deliveries and 700*100 bookings for the 7OO. Like that! 👍
TokyoDrifter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2021, 20:54   #2824
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanthbs View Post
Had called the helpline number today, was informed that delivery dates for AWD is yet to be announced and the delivery dates for the entire 14k list has been released. Looks like the AWD deliveries are going to be delayed
I have received delivery date for AX7L AWD in Noida. It’s early Jan. I had booked on October 7th.
Torque_Cruiser is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2021, 21:42   #2825
BHPian

Government has reduced excise duty by Rs 5 per litre on petrol and by Rs 10 on diesel. This begs a revisit to the classical petrol vs diesel debate for XUV 700 users

Effective prices at Delhi - Rs 105 per litre for petrol and Rs 88 per litre for diesel.

Considering mixed use mileage of 6 km per litre for petrol and 11 km per litre for diesel, effective running cost is Rs 17.5 per km for petrol and Rs 8 per km for diesel

Which means a difference of Rs 95,000 per 10,000 km at the current rates. Thoughts?
p_darshi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2021, 21:43   #2826
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNikhil View Post
Delivery date for my vehicle is supposed to be 9th November. Also, as per communication from the dealer, the car will arrive at their stockyard in Mumbai on 7th November. The tracking page on the portal however has not been updated as yet.
I too have booked via NBS Andheri, wanted to check if you negotiated on insurance with the dealer or buying insurance online?
Old 3rd November 2021, 22:51   #2827
BHPian

Taken from Mahindra Official website, this picture that seems to have single bold LED headlight (due to some light merging effect while clicking picture), looks so much better than parallel running dual slim headlights.

Mahindra XUV700 Review-xuv-700.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_darshi View Post
effective running cost is Rs 17.5 per km for petrol and Rs 8 per km for diesel
Although I have very low monthly usage, but the way I read it is paying fuel cost of two XUV 700 vehicles as opposed to one while going anywhere.

Don't mind paying more for diesel vehicle one time when buying as well as higher amount for yearly maintenance - but everyday running cost hurts

Last edited by Aditya : 4th November 2021 at 07:41. Reason: Back to back posts merged
MaanSingh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th November 2021, 00:56   #2828
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_gpatel View Post
I too have booked via NBS Andheri, wanted to check if you negotiated on insurance with the dealer or buying insurance online?
Haven't gotten around to negotiating as yet. The dealer representative called to say they will discuss insurance, etc once the vehicle arrives at their stockyard around 7th Nov. Have given him an indication that I have already received quotes from outside. If NBS doesn't match the quote, I will definitely stand firm on buying insurance from outside, since the price difference is massive! Will update on this.
IamNikhil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th November 2021, 01:48   #2829
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque_Cruiser View Post
I have received delivery date for AX7L AWD in Noida. It’s early Jan. I had booked on October 7th.
Congrats, can you share the color please and OTF details
Old 4th November 2021, 07:58   #2830
BHPian

Has anyone got a delivery date for the AX7 MT DIESEL?
Reading the posts here it seems only AWD and L variants are being delivered.
If it's true then it's either the profitability criteria, chip shortage for the manual version, or the fact that MT D is the most booked variant. I suspect it's the first. Will be interested know if anyone has got their delivery date for this variant.
piyush1.a is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th November 2021, 08:13   #2831
BHPian

Even I've booked AX7L DSL MT black on 7th morning via dealer but there are no updates regarding the estimated date of delivery. Possible reasons may be the last minute launch of this particular variant or the demand for black colour.
Anyways I'll be happy to wait till Feb/March if that means a 2022 manufactured model and possible escape from initial glitches
Old 4th November 2021, 10:32   #2832
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by piyush1.a View Post
If it's true then it's either the profitability criteria, chip shortage for the manual version, or the fact that MT D is the most booked variant. I suspect it's the first. Will be interested know if anyone has got their delivery date for this variant.
Am in the same boat too, have booked the Ax7 Diesel MT non Luxury variant and color is Midnight black. I talked to my dealer and others too just to gauge their experience and they confirmed that this combination is the most booked variant.
Lets keep our hopes for the declaration for the next 6k lot's delivery dates which most probably will be sometime next week.
Monty1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th November 2021, 10:59   #2833
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty1 View Post
I talked to my dealer and others too just to gauge their experience and they confirmed that this combination is the most booked variant.
That's quite surprising. Considering the hype created by the luxury variant. It could be a cost factor.
To be honest, i was secretly hoping AX7 Diesel Manual will not be the most booked variant and I could get an early delivery.
Well, we just have to wait and see. I hope I get mine by April atleast.
Old 4th November 2021, 11:41   #2834
BHPian

XUV700 Delivery Updates Thread

Off late, the official review thread of XUV700 is filled with updates on expected delivery dates, which is overshadowing other discussions on the thread. I could not find any other thread pertaining to this, So I have decided to create a seperate thread for these discussions.

Feel free to post expected delivery dates and any other relevant updates here. Request the mods to move relevant posts into this thread if possible.

P.S. Respected mods, please move this thread to another section or remove it as is required
quantobigboot is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th November 2021, 12:59   #2835
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by piyush1.a View Post
No, neither me. The dealer and the customer care do not have any details. The dealer informed me that he will let me know in 3 to 4 days which is infact today but haven't heard anything from them yet.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks