Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th November 2023, 19:47   #3376
BHPian

Re: Skoda Kushaq Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvssudheer View Post
My Monte Carlo came with Ceat tyres. Swapped them for Continental UC6 215/55 r17s which can be seen in the images I posted. Unfortunately, this size is pretty expensive in UC6.

Michelin Primacy was another option in the same size but was slightly more expensive. Wanted to try UC6 since it came with a good warranty and is a popular model these days.
So Michelin Primacy in this size are no longer to be found. Doesn't surprise me, looks like another victim of this Govt's policies on tyre imports.

Spoke to a few dealers and contacts for the 205/55/R17 and more than one called this an "odd" tyre size for some reason.

Anyways, if I want to swap these, the only choice seems to be an upsize to 215/55/R17 which is a 1.67% difference to the stock spec.

Options available on the 215's are:
Michelin Primacy 4 ST
Yokohama E400
Yokohama AE51
Goodyear ATM2
Bridgestone T001
Continental UC6
MRF Wanderer ST
Apollo Aspire 4G Plus
Ceat Secura Drive SUV 94V
JK UX1

I'm not to sure I want to go and upsize on day1 so looks like I may give this a pass for now. What a shame.
Vandit is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th November 2023, 12:03   #3377
Senior - BHPian

Skoda Auto India has announced all-new, exclusive Elegance Edition of the Kushaq, will be powered exclusively by the 1.5 TSI.

Skoda Kushaq Review-20231127_120020.jpg

Skoda Kushaq Review-smartselect_20231127115949_x.jpg
Old 27th November 2023, 12:29   #3378
BHPian

Is it appraisal time at VW/Skoda? Someone is really getting very creative with the sticker editions!
kpkeerthi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th November 2023, 13:23   #3379
BHPian

Despite many cosmetic gimmicks in this one, the black color with those dual tone alloys is a tasty offering. A good slightly cheaper alternative to Monte Carlo edition for those who want something different.
Old 27th November 2023, 22:13   #3380

Hi Fellow Bhpian,
For PDI inspection of Kushaq 1.0 L AT ,should we get help of third party or self PDI suffice ?
As Skoda being good brand name third party PDI may or may not be required ?
I need to do the same in a day or two so kindly advice.
Also any 3rd party agency you would like for PDI in Bangalore, if that will the case ?
Old 27th November 2023, 22:42   #3381
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarBabu View Post
Hi Fellow Bhpian,
For PDI inspection of Kushaq 1.0 L AT ,should we get help of third party or self PDI suffice ?
Also any 3rd party agency you would like for PDI in Bangalore, if that will the case ?
I am an ardent follower of TeamBHP threads lately and have observed people mentioning that Zekardo provides good services at nominal rate (2500/- I think). You can opt for them if you're not 100% confident of doing it yourself.

Please do follow the TeamBHP PDI checklist if you're doing it yourself. You can always take a friend along to help you out. Congratulations on your new car!
Old 27th November 2023, 23:59   #3382
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Fellow Bhpian,
Use Tbhp checklist and do it yourself, why pay 2500 for something you can do yourself, moreover the car has warranty of 4 years as standard, so nothing to worry about.
yesyeswe is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th November 2023, 22:30   #3383

Sorry to bother you guys again on PDI. Tomorrow, I have PDI scheduled for Skoda Kushaq here in Bangalore. I had first visited dealer X but they said there is no offer going as they have got 2024 series cars only.

Then I visited dealer Y , and I got a discount and a complimentary 4-year maintenance package so I booked.

This evening I got a message from previous dealer X that they have one 2023 series Car for discount offer. X was saying we would match the price if I showed them; though I have it, I did not show it. I know they will match it or will give better. Anyhow, I do not wish to trade for 10-20K gain.

But dealer X put me in doubt that as you are getting a complimentary maintenance package that means you are getting already invoiced Skoda Car.

I am not sure if they deliberately told me to misguide or it might be the fact.

So, my question is, even if it is already invoiced does it matter? What precautions should I take? I can ask the dealer if it was already invoiced, but they can conceal the facts.

Kindly help me with this. What if it was already invoiced and I am unable to identify the same, and I go for payment after what will be the repercussion of the same?

Kindly help asap.

Last edited by Turbanator : 3rd December 2023 at 20:39. Reason: spacing, typos.
Old 29th November 2023, 09:39   #3384
BHPian

Quote:
But the dealer X put me in doubt that as you are getting complimentary Maintainance Package thats mean you are getting already invoiced Skoda Car.
What do they mean by "already invoiced"?

The complimentary SVP is being given as a promotional offer from Skoda and not the dealer. Technically, you should get the same offer from dealer X as well.

Please ask both dealers for the VIN numbers of the cars they are proposing to sell you.
Old 30th November 2023, 13:42   #3385

In the Kusaq 1.0 AT pricing and commitment form, in offer section they have given 25 K discount for DAN.
What does DAN discount means ? Anybody know the meaning or full form of DAN..Does it reflect it is defective or something?
Please share if Anybody aware
Old 30th November 2023, 22:43   #3386
BHPian

Is it dangerous to drive on flooded streets?

Chennai is currently flooded. I'm forced to drive on flooded streets.

Today after browsing through the threads here,realised it's very bad to drive on flooded roads.

What should I do now that I already drove through flooded streets? What to check now? Honestly worried after reading the threads.

I own AT.
Old 30th November 2023, 23:53   #3387
BHPian

Quote:
But the dealer X put me in doubt that as you are getting complimentary Maintainance Package thats mean you are getting already invoiced Skoda Car.
Please ask them what they mean by "already invoiced"?
Old 1st December 2023, 13:48   #3388
BHPian

Quote:
Sorry to bother you guys again on PDI. Tomorrow, I have PDI scheduled for Skoda Kushaq here in Bangalore.

Kindly help me on this. What if it was already invoiced and I am unable to identify the same and I go for payment after what will be the repercussion of the same ?
Kindly help asap.
Generally if it is monthly offer, dealer has to invoice the car so he gets reimbursement from manufacturer.

If car is already invoiced means, it is shown as sold in manufacturer - dealer system. Warranty and SMP starts from date of invoice entered in that system. Check this with dealer and ask him to be open. If not post your purchase, you can see it in end user mobile app. Ideally it should be your date of invoice
thanixravindran is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2023, 21:33   #3389

Dear Fellow BHPians,

I am going in for the purchase of Kushaq Style edition and need help with PDI. If there are any members in Chandigarh and can spare time on the weekend of Dec 9/10, please message me. I will be happy to treat them for lunch.
Old 2nd December 2023, 10:38   #3390

Hi Fellows

I am planning to buy a 8 months old Kushaq. Want to know if standard warranty is transferrable to second owner. Someone told me that warranty is valid only for first purchase.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks