Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th January 2023, 17:44   #3076
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Skoda Kushaq Review

Another special edition coming from Skoda? This time speculated to be the 'Kushaq Xpedition Edition.'

Name:  63cfb2bc8c6b4_720x540.jpg
Views: 1472
Size:  58.8 KB

The Kushaq Xpedition Edition has been spotted at what seems like a dealer event. It comes decked out with adventure-specific touches.

Quote:
Skoda Kushaq Xpedition Edition spotted for the first time.
Gets blacked-out bits, body decals and a luggage rack with what seems to be LED spot lamps.
It remains to be seen if Skoda will launch this car in India or not.
Quote:
And unlike other special editions, which are majorly limited to body decals and minor feature additions, the Kushaq Xpedition, as its name suggests, is decked out to go a proper adventure.
Quote:
The compact SUV displayed at the event was finished in the same orange colour as the standard model. However, all the blingy chrome elements have been blacked out, giving the SUV a nice and stealthy appearance. It also gets a blacked-out roof and sporty looking black rims with a tinge of orange.

Keeping up with the Xpedition tag, body decals of a mountain have been plastered on the side. However, the coolest upgrade that gives it an adventure-ready look are the luggage racks with what seems to be like LED spot lights.
One more mystery that needs to be solved is, if this edition is launched, will these upgrades be fit at the factory or at a dealership. That’s something only time will tell and that too if Skoda is serious about launching this variant of the compact SUV.

Link
Old 28th January 2023, 19:04   #3077
BHPian

Hello BHPians, Skoda has released the final fix for AC issue, as per my SA, it is an ECU update. You can reach out to your nearest service center & get it done. The campaign ID from Skoda for this is 24IV.

I have got the update done today, will observe over the course of next 2 weeks if the update actually fixed the issue.
CafeRacer16 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 29th January 2023, 15:37   #3078

I got my car's software updated in a campaign call yesterday. They informed that AC and driver side window issues are being fixed. Since I didn't have any issues with AC so can't say if it's working better (anyway it's winter now) but driver side window niggle remains as it is.
Abhishek.ckt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd February 2023, 12:42   #3079

I will ask this doubt as simply as I can. Based on the response from here, I am going in for a war against EVM Skoda, Kochi.

Does Kushaq Ambition AT 1.0 come with Skoda connect features? My car is a 2022, August model with 10" infotainment and has wireless android auto/Apple car play. The dealer never agrees that it comes with Skoda connect features. However, Braucher downloaded from the Skoda website says the opposite. I am confused.
Old 2nd February 2023, 14:04   #3080
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by djangokl View Post
I will ask this doubt as simply as I can. Based on the response from here, I am going in for a war against EVM Skoda, Kochi.

Does Kushaq Ambition AT 1.0 come with Skoda connect features? My car is a 2022, August model with 10" infotainment and has wireless android auto/Apple car play. The dealer never agrees that it comes with Skoda connect features. However, Braucher downloaded from the Skoda website says the opposite. I am confused.
My November 2022 Ambition with 8 inch does come with Skoda Connect features through the new app 'MySkoda ConnectED'
Old 3rd February 2023, 17:47   #3081

Anyone from Trivandrum here? Has Malayalam Skoda shut up shop? Where do you go for service if it has indeed shut down?
Old 5th February 2023, 08:11   #3082
BHPian

Quote:

Does Kushaq Ambition AT 1.0 come with Skoda connect features? My car is a 2022, August model with 10" infotainment
Skoda Connect ED depends on a LTE dongle thats connected to your OBD port. This dongle is mapped by the dealer when you purchase the vehicle. Write a mail to Skoda India customer care with your VIN, purchase date, and Dealer details with your concern about Skoda Connect features. They will get back to you definitely. Probably even Tweet it to Skoda Indian Twitter Handle, looping in Peter Solc.
Old 5th February 2023, 10:45   #3083
BHPian

@djangokl: You can install MySkodaConnect App from App Store or play store and follow below Steps:
1. Login using your registered mobile number with Skoda.
2. Provide the VIN number of the car.
3. After login you will see your name and vehicle’s registered number on dashboard.
4. Check last online position at the bottom, if it’s not correct or not coming take your car to the nearest service centre, they will reset the dongle.
Old 5th February 2023, 12:59   #3084

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradyothcjohn View Post
Anyone from Trivandrum here? Has Malayalam Skoda shut up shop? Where do you go for service if it has indeed shut down?
Need to take to Tirunelveli or Kottayam. I just had my Kushaq towed to Kottayam due to a faulty battery and I had to pay the RSA excess amount for taking the car to there rather than Tirunelveli which is nearer
sreejithvpna is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th February 2023, 17:19   #3085
BHPian

Quote:

Yes Ambition 1.0 AT does come with MySkoda ConnectED feature.

Where to find it?
It is connected to the OBD port - above the accelerator pedal, towards the right side(ref pic). It is stuck with a two sided tape.

How to Reset?
Remove the wire connected to the dongle, wait for a minute and then plug it back again.

Download the MySkoda ConnectED App, enter your registered number and otp. If it is not working, share your VIN with the dealership crm team and ask them to activate the service.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I also purchased the Ambition 1.0 AT recently. You're right that the brochure says MySkoda Connect is available on Ambition 1.0 AT. The sales guys denied and said it does not come with this feature. After I wrote to Skoda support, PPS Skoda CRM team Oklipuram got back to me in 12 hours and connected the dealer crm team. They reached out to apologise for the inconvenience caused and informed that they activated my number it from their system. I removed the dongle and plugged it back in. Logged in via the App. Works Perfect now.
Attached Thumbnails
Skoda Kushaq Review-dongle.jpg  

aashikf1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th February 2023, 21:40   #3086
BHPian

Hi all, I had purchased Kushaq 1.5 DSG on January. I have opted for the dealer provided insurance from Reliance. Till date I am unable to sign in to the reliance portal nor the dealer has updated the old NCB which was 50 percent. Have you all signed into the insurance portal and checked if the login and details are fine. Has anyone got the NCB added after purchase of the new car. I have collected the NCB letter from ICICI Lombard and shared with the dealer nearly 3 weeks ago. I have not received the refund nor the customer care agrees to make changes as the insurance was purchased through the dealer. Suggestions and advice needed on how to proceed further. Raised a ticket with the Skoda support today
Mods - kindly create a new thread if needed as it can be helpful for anyone buying a dealer insurance from the company.
Old 14th February 2023, 08:15   #3087
Distinguished - BHPian

Bangalore: a 2022 White top-end Kushaq 1.5 manual with just 4k on odo is available for sale. Owner needs to go for an automatic, hence selling. If any one interested I can put you in touch.
Old 16th February 2023, 02:10   #3088
BHPian

Hello everyone. Need some advice.

Had booked a Kushaq with JMD Motors Kandivli in December 2022, but decided to cancel the booking in Jan. I was told the booking amount (25,000/-) was fully refundable but it took them a week to tell me the process of how to apply for a cancellation refund.

But now for the past 3 weeks I’ve been running from pillar to post to get a refund. The SA I was dealing with has reportedly ‘left the company’ and the showroom manager says a cheque will be made in my name soon and then he will call me. I asked him for a bank transfer but he said return of booking is done only via cheque and once it is signed he will let me know.

Anyone else facing this problem on cancelling bookings? And how long on average does it take for a refund to actually happen and is there any way I can hasten the process? Thanks in advance.
Old 16th February 2023, 10:15   #3089
BHPian

Have you asked in writing for a refund?
Send a mail describing your issue to the dealership and mark Skoda in CC.
Your job will be done.
TheGearBox is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th February 2023, 10:46   #3090
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGearBox View Post
Have you asked in writing for a refund?
Send a mail describing your issue to the dealership and mark Skoda in CC.
Your job will be done.
Thanks for the reply. Yes the email with a cancelled cheque and a request to cancel the booking was mailed to the dealership for them to process the refund. That was done 2 weeks ago and still nothing.

Will send an email again and as you said mark Skoda in cc. Is there a specific Skoda email id I should use for that? Thanks once again.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks