Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2022, 16:55   #481
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Venue : Official Review

Hyundai Venue crosses 3 lakh sales milestone in just 3 years. Commendable achievement!

News Report
Old 29th May 2022, 22:40   #482
BHPian

I have been seeing lots of news about the new Android auto update by Google. Is there anyway to get this update on older venue ICE? Does the service center perform this update?
Old 31st May 2022, 10:30   #483
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai India has delisted the Venue from the company’s online Click to Buy platform.

Recently, the Venue facelift design was leaked ahead of its launch.

Link

Last edited by Venkatesh : 31st May 2022 at 10:32.
Old 4th June 2022, 13:24   #484
BHPian

Officially bookings have opened for the new facelift Venue. Quite a few new creature comforts and features they've launched.
Still no mention of diesel auto tranny though. Let's see what surprises they have on the official launch date, 16th June.
Old 4th June 2022, 14:19   #485
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torq View Post
Officially bookings have opened for the new facelift Venue. Quite a few new creature comforts and features they've launched.
Still no mention of diesel auto tranny though. Let's see what surprises they have on the official launch date, 16th June.
The D AT is not coming in the facelifted Venue. The variant list from the official brochure confirms that.

Seems like the Hyundai-Kia have reserved this exclusively to the ‘supposedly’ premium offering, the Sonet. Sad though.

Hyundai Venue : Official Review-bcd9230ae0954bdca86d42d9cb892408.jpeg
Old 4th June 2022, 16:11   #486
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashvek3141 View Post
The D AT is not coming in the facelifted Venue. The variant list from the official brochure confirms that.

Seems like the Hyundai-Kia have reserved this exclusively to the ‘supposedly’ premium offering, the Sonet. Sad though.

Attachment 2316314
I saw the brochure, but presumed they may have some last minute surprises in the offing. Also, premium D AT is reserved for the premium Creta in Hyundai family.
I did end up booking Kia Sonet D AT. Waited for Hyundai too long and now will pay with additional waiting period.
Old 4th June 2022, 19:37   #487
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torq View Post
I saw the brochure, but presumed they may have some last minute surprises in the offing. Also, premium D AT is reserved for the premium Creta in Hyundai family.
I did end up booking Kia Sonet D AT. Waited for Hyundai too long and now will pay with additional waiting period.
Even I have booked the Sonet D AT & waiting since 3 months now. I was quoted wait times of nearly 24 months & 35 months for fresh bookings. I was also anticipating that Hyundai might finally get the Venue in the D AT variant; but seems like the group think otherwise. Anyway, hoping Kia sorts out the supply chain issues soon.
Old 14th July 2022, 10:31   #488
BHPian

2 years and 30,000 kms done.

Just completed 2 years and 30k kms on my Venue SX+ DCT. The service cost was just under 7k and as of now, nothing much to complaint about the car.
Looks like the CEAT Securadrives are done for good. They make a lot of noise and wet grip is getting poor every passing drive. Maybe another 2000kms and need to replace them.

Have penned more details here : https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-...ml#post5357699

Hyundai Venue : Official Review-img1599.jpg

Hyundai Venue : Official Review-img0265.jpg
Xaos636 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th August 2022, 13:26   #489

Nice crisp review. How is your experience after 7 months?

Would like to know about the service cost and other things you have noticed on iMT
Old 2nd September 2022, 15:01   #490
BHPian

Folks - Have any of you upgraded the halogen headlights on your Venue to something far better (Phillips, Osram etc.). If so, please let me know the spec and what fits directly into the socket without doing any wiring harness etc. Or if you think a HID or something else is better, let me know that as well.

The current halogen set up is very poor and extremely difficult to drive in the nights. Thanks in advance.
Old 23rd September 2022, 08:57   #491
BHPian

Low pressure warning in Venue

A few days back while driving the low pressure sign came on dashboard for the front right tyre. I immediately filled air to the recommended 33 psi. Despite that the warning sign is still there and the psi shows as 28 in display.
Today warning came for the front tyre as well.

Could it be the TPMS sensor is faulty? Or should i check the tyre?
Old 23rd September 2022, 10:24   #492
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Low pressure warning in Venue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehsank78 View Post
A few days back while driving the low pressure sign came on dashboard for the front right tyre. I immediately filled air to the recommended 33 psi. Despite that the warning sign is still there and the psi shows as 28 in display.
Today warning came for the front tyre as well.

Could it be the TPMS sensor is faulty? Or should i check the tyre?
There is no way to tell one way or the other at this stage. The easiest is to check the tyre pressure and take it from there.

If you get a pressure alarm it’s best to check all four tyres and also reset the alarm. These TPMS sensors tend to be quite sensitive. A small pressure drop can cause them to trigger. Resetting them ensures the system works optimally.
Jeroen
Jeroen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd September 2022, 10:43   #493
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroen View Post
There is no way to tell one way or the other at this stage. The easiest is to check the tyre pressure and take it from there.

If you get a pressure alarm it’s best to check all four tyres and also reset the alarm. These TPMS sensors tend to be quite sensitive. A small pressure drop can cause them to trigger. Resetting them ensures the system works optimally.
Jeroen
any idea how to reset them?
Old 23rd September 2022, 10:44   #494
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehsank78 View Post
any idea how to reset them?
It will be in your owner manual.
Good luck

Jeroen
Old 23rd September 2022, 10:47   #495
Senior - BHPian

When I saw the thread title I thought some sporting event was fixed at some venue and now a low pressure warning has been issued for the place!

Take the car for an air check to a reliable place when the tyres are cold and note what pressure it shows at the start.

Last edited by Gansan : 23rd September 2022 at 10:48.

Most Viewed