Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th January 2022, 16:41   #451
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Venue : Official Review

I own a 2021 Hyundai Venue SX Turbo DCT and it has clocked nearly 2k kms till now. Today while driving in my city, all of a sudden, TPMS gave a warning for low air pressure which is strange since I got them checked just two days ago. I took the car again to a nearby pump to check the air pressure and all the 4 tires showed adequate air pressure. I still got them filled upto 33 psi but the TPMS light continues to glow.

Has someone encountered the same problem and what is the solution? Do I have to take the car to the service center and get the sensors checked? Are they covered under warranty?

Last edited by Varun_G : 26th January 2022 at 16:42.
Old 31st January 2022, 10:30   #452
MSC
BHPian

Hello.
Venue was launched in May 2019. The Bluelink was supposed to be freebie for first three years and then the subscription charges were to be implemented.
Can the Venue owners from the first batch confirm what is the cost of renewal of the service? Since the subscription is due for renewal in three months, it's very much likely that first batch owners have started receiving calls or messages from Hyundai regarding the renewal of service.
MSC is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th February 2022, 13:43   #453
BHPian

Dear Team-BHPians,

Hope you all are well.

I had purchased my Venue SX MT petrol variant in July 2019. The car has been superb and I've had a great experience in the last 2 and half years odd, though not much travel due to Covid situation - my car has a very low running. It has touched just 3000 km. However, as things are improving all around us, I am hoping to take more road trips and my daily use (which has been negligible) is likely to increase.

In view of this, I realised that I had missed to take extended warranty initially and wish to take it now. In December 2021, when I had sent my car for 3rd service, the service advisor reminded me about taking the extended warranty for 4th and 5th year. He quoted Rs. 14,074 for 1,00,000 kms and Rs. 11,963 for 60,000 kms. Since my usage will not cross 60,000 kms in the next 2 and half years (by when the 5th year will come to an end), I am considering to take the extended warranty of Rs. 11,963 for 60,000 kms.

The service advisor has also clubbed in certain additional freebies like car wash, wheel alignment, wheel balancing, dry clean coupons if I purchase from him. I had called up Hyundai dealer separately and was quoted the same rate, albeit without any other item.

I would like to understand what is the best approach to take extended warranty now and hence seeking your expert opinions.

Thank you so much.
CarStruck is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2022, 18:49   #454
BHPian

Time and again there have been questions on Venue's build quality and unavailability of GNCAP ratings making the decision difficult for finicky buyers and swaying the buying decision in favor of Tata Nexon.

However, the below incident should come as a pleasant surprise to current Venue owners and also be reassuring about the build quality of Hyundai Venue!

Fully Loaded Truck Trailer Falls on Hyundai Venue, All Occupants Safe

Click the above link for further details. Happy and Safe Driving!

Last edited by Varun_G : 23rd February 2022 at 18:51.
Varun_G is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th February 2022, 18:32   #455
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashdeepsingh View Post
Hi - Did you install K&N on Verna Turbo [DCT Petrol]? How's the performance so far - been couple of months I guess. Do you think it's worth the investment?

TIA.
Yes, It works well. Performance is instantly realisable. It is worth the investment.
agbenny is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th February 2022, 11:05   #456
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agbenny View Post
Yes, It works well. Performance is instantly realisable. It is worth the investment.
Totally in agreement. The difference makes me believe that it should be a mandatory upgrade for DCTs.

Shell's fully synthetic engine oil is a cherry on the cake!
yashdeepsingh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th March 2022, 20:07   #457
BHPian

Quote:
Totally in agreement. The difference makes me believe that it should be a mandatory upgrade for DCTs.

Shell's fully synthetic engine oil is a cherry on the cake!
Hey, could you let us know the exact model specifications of the air filter? Is it a plug and play?
Could you share the link?
Old 11th March 2022, 14:18   #458
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarStruck View Post
I would like to understand what is the best approach to take extended warranty now and hence seeking your expert opinions.
Stumbled on this post quite late I guess. But will share my 2 cents. Basically - since you are sure that you won't cross 60k KMs in the remaining years - its a no-brainer that you go for the cheaper EW plan, assuming there are no other exclusions in the T&C of that plan.

I hope this EW is from Hyundai directly, and not by the dealer (asking since you mentioned about talking separately to Hyundai and getting a quote, that doesn't include any freebies). If you have a quote from Hyundai, and another quote from the dealer - go for the one registered with Hyundai on the system. That way - the EW will be honoured at all ASCs. Don't go for a dealer level EW, as in case the business folds - your warranty goes with it. You can take the EW from the dealer - but confirm that it will be registered on Hyundai CRM system and will be visible on the system across pan India ASCs.
Old 12th March 2022, 08:53   #459
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaranP View Post
Hey, could you let us know the exact model specifications of the air filter? Is it a plug and play?
Could you share the link?
Yes it's plug and play. I couldn't find it online.. Bought it from a performance store in Gurgaon. Here's the snapshot of the model:
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai Venue : Official Review-filter.jpg  

yashdeepsingh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th March 2022, 16:19   #460
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
According to a leaked document, Hyundai dealerships have been asked to halt bookings of select variants of the Creta and Venue.Venue Petrol S(O) IMT, SX(O) IMT, SX(O) IMT Dual Tone as well as Venue Diesel SX(O) and SX(O) Dual Tone have been stopped.
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...ml#post5272006 (Scoop! Hyundai halts bookings of Creta SX & Venue S(O), SX(O))

The updated 2022 Venue brochure is available on the Hyundai India Official website. As per the latest brochure below changes are available in the venue.

1. S(0) Variant completed removed. It includes below Trim
  • S(0) - 1.0 Turbo GDi Petrol - iMT
  • S(0) - 1.0 Turbo GDi Petrol - DCT
  • S(0) - 1.5L Diesel - MT
Name:  2022_Venue_brouchure.PNG
Views: 1392
Size:  19.0 KB

2.Sport Dual tone Available only in SX+ & SX(0) iMT Trim only
  • SX+ - 1.0 Turbo GDi Petrol - iMT
  • SX(0) - 1.0 Turbo GDi Petrol - iMT
Hyundai Venue : Official Review-dual-tone.png

3. Dual Tone available in
  • Titan grey with Phantom black roof
  • Polar white with Phantom black roof
4. Venue Sport trim not available in
  • SX(0) - 1.5L Diesel - MT
Name:  Sport Trim.PNG
Views: 1399
Size:  43.7 KB

2022 Venue brochure:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Hyundai_VENUE_SUV_brochure.pdf (1.35 MB, 356 views)
Old 27th March 2022, 18:15   #461
BHPian

Fellow Venue Owners, I am noticing a loud thud from the front suspensions while going over illegal speed bumps a bit faster (tall and narrow ones), i can feel the strong impact on steering as if the underbody frame has hit some rock.

Is this just the suspensions bottoming out and can be said as normal behavior?
Old 30th March 2022, 17:13   #462
BHPian

Has anyone ever felt that Venue's reverse camera is not a great performer in low light conditions and needs to be at par with other Hyundai cars such as i20? Did someone replace the stock reverse camera for better visibility or opted for a 360 camera view? Would love to hear some thoughts on this!
Old 4th April 2022, 12:38   #463

Hi, Could you please share your detailed review about the improvements you're felt in pickup and response to the venue after upgrading the K&n Air filter?

I am thinking of upgrading the air filter in my venue dct, its costing about 7300 in Indore.

So I am a bit skeptical about this upgrade due to the cost of it.

Thanks in advance.
Old 4th April 2022, 20:37   #464
Team-BHP Support

Replaced the stock HU of Venue S DCT with "Hamaan" 10.1 inch Android head unit with reversing camera at the dealership.

Hyundai Venue : Official Review-img_0094.jpg

Name:  IMG_0095.JPG
Views: 1406
Size:  98.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0096.JPG
Views: 1401
Size:  90.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0097.JPG
Views: 1335
Size:  101.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0098.JPG
Views: 1358
Size:  82.5 KB

PROS:

- Huge screen!
- Neat integration with dashboard
- Extra USB port for charging
- Interesting themes (I like the one with digital speedo + clock + playlist)

CONS

- Expensive at Rs.19k (includes unit + installation + reversing camera)
- UI is a bit slow & clunky
- Big screen blocks the vents a bit (but does not reduce cooling effectiveness)
- Screen reflects lot of sunlight which can be irritating (dark themes help)

Note: The same unit is available on Amazon.in for 16k. Price keeps changing though (14k to 18k)
https://www.amazon.in/Hamaan-Hyundai...dp/B07XLHY5BY/

Hyundai Venue : Official Review-screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited by SmartCat : 4th April 2022 at 20:49.
SmartCat is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2022, 09:56   #465

Quote:
Yes it's plug and play. I couldn't find it online.. Bought it from a performance store in Gurgaon. Here's the snapshot of the model:
Hi, Do you recommend upgrading to this air filter? Is it worth the price? I own Venue Turbo 1.0 DCT.
Thanks in advance.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks