Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2021, 23:43   #406
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Venue : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artyom View Post

1. Does SX+ DCT comes with Wireless Android Auto?
2. Does it come with TPMS?
Vehicles manuftured July onwards are equipped with wireless AA and highline TPMS. Things will be more clear once you get the VIN and carry out PDI.
gloriole is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th September 2021, 12:23   #407
BHPian

Quote:
5. There is a SOT package but I heard it's not available for Venue. Is that True? And if not then is it worth buying ?
Congratulations on booking your Venue.
With respect to shield of trust, IIRC they are covering few parts for either 5 Years or 60,000 Kms.

If your usage is very high and if you are sure you will cover 60,000kms within 5 years then you could consider it.

From my personal experience the listed parts won't wear out so easily. But since you've booked DCT and in India DCT generally has faced some trouble, i would suggest you to check with the dealer if the Clutch (bearing, Disc, Cover assy) are all covered for DCT models as well. If yes, I would recommend you to get it for peace of mind.
bpapache is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th September 2021, 12:30   #408

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloriole View Post
Vehicles manuftured July onwards are equipped with wireless AA and highline TPMS. Things will be more clear once you get the VIN and carry out PDI.
I bought an August 2021 manufactured venue dct sx+ for my dad. I do not see wireless android auto on it, though wired AA works fine.
Are you sure the newer ones have wireless AA ?
May be the infotainment software on mine is old.
automash is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th September 2021, 11:46   #409
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by automash View Post
Are you sure the newer ones have wireless AA?
To be honest, I am not sure. There is too much "feature-shuffling" by Hyundai. Though it's nice that they are adding new ones rather than deleting some key features (unlike Ford India).

I was in the market for a Compact SUV this July and had booked Ecosport AT & Venue SX+ DCT. I had done PDI of two Venues, one manufactured in June and the second in the first week of July. The latter one had Highline TPMS and wireless AA. I checked the TPMS feature personally, however, I did not verify the wireless AA and went with SA's word on that. After that, I lost track as the EcoSport-AT arrived just in time and decided to buy it and never really explored the wireless AA on Venue.

I believe this should be fixed in the next software update and you will get this feature as well.

Last edited by navin : 27th September 2021 at 12:04.
gloriole is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th September 2021, 12:57   #410

Quote:
I was in the market for a Compact SUV this July and had booked Ecosport AT & Venue SX+ DCT. I had done PDI of two Venues, one manufactured in June and the second in the first week of July. The latter one had Highline TPMS and wireless AA. I checked the TPMS feature personally, however, I did not verify the wireless AA and went with SA's word on that. After that, I lost track as the EcoSport-AT arrived just in time and decided to buy it and never really explored the wireless AA on Venue.
Just connected with the sales rep. according to him wireless AA is only available in tope end venue.Which honestly doesn't make sense to me. This is one of the places where i hope he is wrong.

Quote:
I believe this should be fixed in the next software update and you will get this feature as well.
Hope so. The service is due first week next month. Will request them for an update.
automash is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2021, 05:23   #411
BHPian

So yesterday got a call from the SA and he informed me that a Dark Gray color variant will be arriving soon and is in transit and if we like we can take a look at it and buy it if we want. In case we don't like it then we can wait for the white one which will take approx 1 month. Quick question though. Has anyone purchased the SOT(Shield of Trust Super), the one which covers the AMC cost for 5 years. Any suggestions/reviews will be appreciated.
Old 30th September 2021, 12:01   #412
BHPian

Quote:
So yesterday got a call from the SA and he informed me that a Dark Gray color variant will be arriving soon and is in transit and if we like we can take a look at it and buy it if we want. In case we don't like it then we can wait for the white one which will take approx 1 month. Quick question though. Has anyone purchased the SOT(Shield of Trust Super), the one which covers the AMC cost for 5 years. Any suggestions/reviews will be appreciated.
I got my car delivered 4 months ago and SOT Super wasn't an option during that time. I guess it is introduced just few weeks back. However, I have availed the SOT package and attaching the coverage for SOT below. Afaik, this option also covers the car for 5 years for the mentioned parts. Also, came across this link for a quick comparison of both packages. Will talk to my SA as well. Hope this is helpful:

https://auto.economictimes.indiatime...rvice/85068998
Attached Images

Varun_G is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th September 2021, 12:07   #413
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varun_G View Post
I got my car delivered 4 months ago and SOT Super wasn't an option during that time. I guess it is introduced just few weeks back.
I spoke to the SA yesterday and he informed me that the SOT Super can be bought anytime before the 2nd Service. As far as the price is concerned he said it's the Chassis number that will be used to determine that and the system will generate the amount and is not predefined. Upon asking a rough figure it could come up to 35k. The advantage of what SOT super has over SOT is that it covers the yearly maintenance services for 5 years along with a few other add ons like wheel balancing and underbody coating etc.
I could not find any documentation regarding the same, however.
Artyom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th October 2021, 22:41   #414
BHPian

Based upon this video it seems Sx model and above has Wireless Android Auto.

Artyom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th October 2021, 10:02   #415
BHPian

Quote:
Based upon this video it seems Sx model and above has Wireless Android Auto.

https://Youtu.be/B8oskASXqTw
Any idea if it's possible to incorporate the wireless AA feature in existing SX+ DCT models via software update?
Old 6th October 2021, 15:18   #416
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varun_G View Post
Any idea if it's possible to incorporate the wireless AA feature in existing SX+ DCT models via software update?
I doubt but the best way to check is to call your dealer and ask them.They should have a workaround if its just a software update
Old 8th October 2021, 22:02   #417
BHPian

Folks quick question regarding the idling of the car during Cold starts in the Morning and before parking it at the end of the day:-

1. During the cold start in the morning and before parking the vehicle at the end of the day should a 2-minute idling be enough for the better life of the engine?
2. In an event we are travelling within the city where we have to make multiple stops at different places and then resume the travelling what is the best approach. What I am trying to understand is it necessary to idle the engine every time before we switch off the ignition irrespective of the number of stops we make in a day?
This is the first Turbo DCT vehicle in the family so we want to follow the best practice.
Old 9th October 2021, 12:40   #418
BHPian

Folks, what will be the realistic waiting period for SX(O) Diesel in Chennai for the Venue?
Old 14th October 2021, 15:26   #419
BHPian

Looking fresh after a wonderful pooja. In all readiness for another successful year
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai Venue : Official Review-20211014_101454.jpg  

Hyundai Venue : Official Review-20211014_105259.jpg  

Hyundai Venue : Official Review-20211014_105313.jpg  

vvivek85 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th October 2021, 23:09   #420
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunramaswamy View Post
Folks, what will be the realistic waiting period for SX(O) Diesel in Chennai for the Venue?
It should not be more than 15 days and I am going by the logic that we booked the vehicle on 28th Sep,21 and got the delivery today. Ours is a DCT SX+ model which was booked in Punjab so for guesswork one also has to add the transport time from the plant to the dealership. In general, top models will have a lesser waiting period.
Artyom is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks