Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th February 2018, 13:23   #871
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahas83 View Post
I should have highlighted the line in the photo. Please see below again and advise.

I guess this the same place where the gearshift indication is also displayed. Maybe something related to it.
Old 25th February 2018, 13:48   #872
BHPian

Re: Tata Nexon : Official Review

Quote:
I should have highlighted the line in the photo. Please see below again and advise.
That seems to be an issue with the LCD display IMO. Get the same checked at TASS and they can change the same under warranty if required.

Cheers!
Old 26th February 2018, 08:15   #873
BHPian

I am facing an issue with reverse camera screen. When I slot the reverse gear, some time the reverse parking screen does not appear. And some times after it has appeared it goes back to home screen while the gear is still in reverse. I have to keep the pressure applied on the gear lever to keep the same raverse screen working

Any body else facing this problem?
Old 26th February 2018, 09:48   #874
BHPian

Quote:
Came across the second issue with my Nexon Petrol XM.

When I use the key and turn it to ON just before before ignition, I see this line coming in the information display. This slowly disappears/fades away once the car is started and is in motion. Only happens when I start the car after 1 day break. Any experts advise what this is? Should i be worried? Attached pic.
Probably related to the battery save feature found in this generation of TATA cars.

What it does is it shuts down the radio receiver when the car is not used for more than a day. The receiver waits for the signal from the remote key. Once the receiver shuts down, you can't open the car with the remote. You have to manually unlock the car with the key. Read somewhere that it is also a safety feature to disable the remote receiver when the car is not used for more than a few days.
Old 26th February 2018, 12:32   #875

I just got off a call with the Moti Nagar (Delhi) dealership Tata Autovikas. I have prepared the 11k booking cheque to book the top end Diesel Nexon AMT variant (White Dual Tone). I have been confirmed that the booking is 100% refundable and the test drive vehicle should soon arrive at the dealership once Tata officially launches the car. They are expecting deliveries of the AMT to start in early April. I will test drive the AMT to my satisfaction before going ahead!

Feeling a little nervous since I have been a VW Polo user for ~7.5 years now (~3 Lakhs) on the ODO. Although I know that the Nexon is the perfect replacement upgrade for me (I have been following the launch for more than 2 years now), I am still getting some jitters to shift to TATA from VW!
anuragverma666 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th February 2018, 13:12   #876
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuragverma666 View Post
I just got off a call with the Moti Nagar (Delhi) dealership Tata Autovikas. I have prepared the 11k booking cheque to book the top end Diesel Nexon AMT variant (White Dual Tone). I have been confirmed that the booking is 100% refundable and the test drive vehicle should soon arrive at the dealership once Tata officially launches the car. They are expecting deliveries of the AMT to start in early April. I will test drive the AMT to my satisfaction before going ahead!

Feeling a little nervous since I have been a VW Polo user for ~7.5 years now (~3 Lakhs) on the ODO. Although I know that the Nexon is the perfect replacement upgrade for me (I have been following the launch for more than 2 years now), I am still getting some jitters to shift to TATA from VW!
What will be the estimated OTR for the AMT models . I have been waiting for an announcement regarding final prices so I can take a decision .
Old 26th February 2018, 13:36   #877

Quote:
Originally Posted by gautamkhadse View Post
What will be the estimated OTR for the AMT models . I have been waiting for an announcement regarding final prices so I can take a decision .
Estimated OTR according to me will be about ~11.5 lakhs (max) for the top end diesel AMT. I can be wrong too but this is what it seems like looking at various reports and general AMT pricing.
anuragverma666 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th February 2018, 14:01   #878
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottocycle View Post
I am facing an issue with reverse camera screen. When I slot the reverse gear, some time the reverse parking screen does not appear. And some times after it has appeared it goes back to home screen while the gear is still in reverse. I have to keep the pressure applied on the gear lever to keep the same raverse screen working

I've got the similar issue but it's about slotting the gear properly. My 3rd and reverse gear engages after a bit of hassle. I've done just 350kms in a week though. Will wait up and record all these niggles to report on the first service. Hoping nothing major.
Old 26th February 2018, 20:26   #879
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuragverma666 View Post
Yesterday I went to Concorde at Mohan Cooperative Delhi and the SA denied taking the booking for AMT. He even went ahead and indicated we will not take it and any others who are taking are just holding the customers. He even did not share any news unofficially also.
Old 26th February 2018, 21:23   #880

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledBratt View Post
Yesterday I went to Concorde at Mohan Cooperative Delhi and the SA denied taking the booking for AMT. He even went ahead and indicated we will not take it and any others who are taking are just holding the customers. He even did not share any news unofficially also.
I suggest you contact Tata AutoVikas Motinagar (Delhi). The Sales Representative is coming to my place tomorrow to even pick up the booking cheque. Is it a new level of customer service from Tata or desperation can be debated!
Old 26th February 2018, 23:58   #881
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Probably related to the battery save feature found in this generation of TATA cars.

What it does is it shuts down the radio receiver when the car is not used for more than a day. The receiver waits for the signal from the remote key. Once the receiver shuts down, you can't open the car with the remote. You have to manually unlock the car with the key. Read somewhere that it is also a safety feature to disable the remote receiver when the car is not used for more than a few days.
Thanks, but the thing is - I am able to open the car with the remote. That line only comes when I use the car after 1-2 days. The line disappears slowly too. Weird is it not? Wondering how am going to convince TASS about this issue.

Quick update on mileage post 1500 kilometers. In city - 9 kmpl Bangalore with AC on, bumper traffic. Highway 15.00. Both in City mode.
Old 27th February 2018, 18:19   #882

Update on my booking. I have given the 11k booking cheque today for Nexon Diesel AMT top variant (White Dual-Tone) to Tata AutoVikas, Moti Nagar. The wait and watch game begins.
Old 27th February 2018, 18:36   #883
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottocycle View Post

It is quite minor and relates to the limit switch that signals that the reverse gear is in position. Once this switch closes or opens as the case may be the screen shows the reverse camera screen.
Old 27th February 2018, 18:50   #884
BHPian

Tata rolls out the 25,000th Nexon from the Ranjangaon plant.

Tata Nexon : Official Review-capture.jpg

Tata Nexon : Official Review-capture1.jpg

Source
amrutmhatre90 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 27th February 2018, 19:01   #885
BHPian

Tata Nexon : Official Review

Quote:
Quick update on mileage post 1500 kilometers. In city - 9 kmpl Bangalore with AC on, bumper traffic. Highway 15.00. Both in City mode.

May I know your driving style as I also intend to buy a Petrol Nexon in near future ?

Last edited by gk.93 : 27th February 2018 at 19:03.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks