Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th August 2024, 11:42   #5356
BHPian

Re: Tata Nexon : Official Review

Dear Members, I missed the 18 month minor service of my Tata Nexon. I now need to avail the 24th month service directly. Will this miss have any issues on my warranty?My car has not run much and will hit the 10k mark in few days. Thanks in advance.
Old 7th August 2024, 18:11   #5357
BHPian

Despite the tough competition from 3XO, Sonet and Venue, Nexon is the only sub-4 meter CSUV that is putting a fight against Brezza. Others don't even make it to top ten now. With CNG model launch next month, I think Nexon can once again beat Brezza in-terms of monthly sales!
Old 12th August 2024, 21:50   #5358

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarbagna View Post
  • When the sun is strong, I feel chilled at 27-28
  • But if it's cloudy, I have to lower the temperature to 23-24 to feel the cold air blowing.
Is this normal (due to temperature sensor)? Or something wrong?
I feel the same way. In my Swift, the AC doesn't seem to be affected by outside conditions. However, in the Nexon, when it's hot outside, I barely need to set the temperature below 25 degrees. Conversely, when it's cold outside, I find myself setting it below 21 degrees.
redswift is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2024, 00:12   #5359
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redswift View Post
I feel the same way. In my Swift, the AC doesn't seem to be affected by outside conditions. However, in the Nexon, when it's hot outside, I barely need to set the temperature below 25 degrees. Conversely, when it's cold outside, I find myself setting it below 21 degrees.
I'm not a Nexon owner but I feel this is quite usual. It depends entirely on the external temperature. If the external temperature is 36, the car will blast it out to bring it to the set 26. If the external temperature is, say, 29 or 28, the AC will work much slower. Also, it's a matter of body's response. When the weather is a pleasant 28, we will need cold air a few degrees below 28 to actually feel the cold.

I drive a Corolla Altis with ACC and I've observed it every time. I set it at 26 all day and during rains, though I'm comfortable with 26, some friends accompanying me would reduce it till they feel the cold air hitting them. I've also observed the same in few other cars with ACC.
freakmuzik is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks