Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2021, 12:00   #4381
BHPian

Re: Tata Nexon : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampalliviswa View Post
The first was a parcel tray from Boodmo as the XM doesn't have one. Very easy to install and doesn't require any tools.
one naive question, to me the costing at boodmo(including shipping charges) seems similar to what TATA would charge. Is there any cost benefit of getting it ordered from boodmo?

Last edited by neutron : 27th October 2021 at 12:03.
Old 27th October 2021, 12:50   #4382
RBR
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron View Post
Yes, that's the way it should be if you are trying to show off that you are the Only ones in the industry giving price protection than it should be based on booking date price or unless there is a delay from customer end.

But, Tata and its dealerships have taken a mischievous way, where before booking they are saying to customer that you will get price protection but later on when the customer was expecting to get the car, is updated by dealership " Sir, we do not know about your car, but your price protection is gone now, and you have to pay new prices, whenever it comes" as a hard one

i hope tata is listening to this.
When I booked the vehicle in March 2021 (first week), I also noticed price increases in May 2021 and then in August 2021. However, when I finally received my steed on August 30, 2021, I paid the price agreed upon in March 2021. If required, I can provide the phone number for the Zonal Manager (North).
RBR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2021, 13:21   #4383

Quote:
Is there any cost benefit of getting it ordered from boodmo?
Ya for this part, yes. The cost was the same but the ASS of the dealer I bought the car from was very far and I had time constraints then. Plus there were no comparable low-cost replacements on other commerce sites so picked this up.
Regards,
Viswa
rampalliviswa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2021, 15:34   #4384
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBR View Post
When I booked the vehicle in March 2021 (first week), I also noticed price increases in May 2021 and then in August 2021. However, when I finally received my steed on August 30, 2021, I paid the price agreed upon in March 2021. If required, I can provide the phone number for the Zonal Manager (North).
Thank you for providing this valuable input.

In your case, you were able to get price protection after 2 hikes and 6 month duration (from booking till delivery) but as per input from @gearless, he was able to get only one price protection for almost similar case. And here in my case, TATA is not ready to give price protection for 1 hike. This is a weird behavior from Tata.

I spoke to TATA territory Sales Manager yesterday and he reiterated the same statement (price protection ended on 30th sep) post that it will be on new prices. Please do share zonal Manager North Number. Let me speak to him as well.

I have not received the mail till now from the dealership(Sagar motors) for price hike, will share here as well once available at my end.
Old 27th October 2021, 21:47   #4385
BHPian

I have taken the delivery of Nexon in October and got one price protection. There were price hikes twice after the booking.
Booking was in April and vehicle billed in September. So I think till 30th Sep they are atleast giving one price protection.
Old 28th October 2021, 11:20   #4386
RBR
BHPian

Quote:
I spoke to TATA territory Sales Manager yesterday and he reiterated the same statement (price protection ended on 30th sep) post that it will be on new prices. Please do share zonal Manager North Number. Let me speak to him as well
Who did you speak with? Try to connect with Mr Ritesh Khare (Zonal Manager - North) at +919769988582.
RBR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2021, 13:21   #4387
BHPian

I have taken Extended warranty for my Nexon from the dealer at the time of purchase. So far did not receive any warranty document from Tata and EW details are not there in TMSC app.
Will I get any warranty document from Tata motors or the invoice copy from the dealer is sufficient?
sunilkm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2021, 13:54   #4388
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilkm View Post
Will I get any warranty document from Tata motors or the invoice copy from the dealer is sufficient?
There won't be any warranty document as far as I remember. Warranty info should reflect on TMSC app. Check with your dealer. They should update these info in Tata motor's CRMDMS. Email dealer with the invoice copy and CC Tata motors and ask dealer to update.
K_Drive is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2021, 15:30   #4389
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBR View Post
Who did you speak with? Try to connect with Mr Ritesh Khare (Zonal Manager - North) at +919769988582.
I spoke with Mr, Rakshit Sharma Tata Territory Sales Manager.
Old 28th October 2021, 16:02   #4390
RBR
BHPian

Quote:
I spoke with Mr, Rakshit Sharma Tata Territory Sales Manager.
Ahh...Rakshit reports to Mr Ritesh.
Old 28th October 2021, 16:51   #4391
BHPian

Question to new Nexon owners:
How many remote keys you have got with Nexon.?
My dealer gave only one remote key and one wearable band with XZA+(S)
Are we supposed to get spare remote key too?
Old 28th October 2021, 20:46   #4392
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilkm View Post
Question to new Nexon owners:
How many remote keys you have got with Nexon.?
My dealer gave only one remote key and one wearable band with XZA+(S)
Are we supposed to get spare remote key too?
Thanked accidentally, while trying to click on Reply.
Yes, this is now the norm. 2 of my friends/acquaintances/colleagues who took delivery of XZA+(O) got the same in Kolkata, from different dealers.
SchrödingersCar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th October 2021, 10:11   #4393
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchrödingersCar View Post
Thanked accidentally, while trying to click on Reply.
Yes, this is now the norm. 2 of my friends/acquaintances/colleagues who took delivery of XZA+(O) got the same in Kolkata, from different dealers.
Checked with the dealer again and he confirmed the same. Only 2 keys one remote key and one wearable band key.
Anyway I have sent an email to Tata customer service for clarification.
Old 29th October 2021, 10:12   #4394
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Drive View Post
There won't be any warranty document as far as I remember. Warranty info should reflect on TMSC app. Check with your dealer. They should update these info in Tata motor's CRMDMS. Email dealer with the invoice copy and CC Tata motors and ask dealer to update.
I have called customer service and then received e-mail from CRM. Now I could see the same updated in TMSC app.
Old 1st November 2021, 09:42   #4395
BHPian

Changed basic IRVM to Day/Night IRVM for Rs 935

Mine is XMA and the biggest dissatisfaction for me was the lack of Day/Night functionality on the IRVM. Boodmo came to my rescue. Got the Day/Night IRVM for Rs 935 (shipping included) and installed it. Simple plug and play job.

See the difference in sizes. The new mirror is bigger in size
The old one covers only rear window
Tata Nexon : Official Review-20211101_092021.jpg

The new one covers the C Pillars as well.
Tata Nexon : Official Review-20211101_092305.jpg
dsuman is offline   (6) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks