Team-BHP - Tata Hexa : Official Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Official New Car Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/)
-   -   Tata Hexa : Official Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/181903-tata-hexa-official-review-84.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aks_karthik (Post 4143026)
If it's Hollandia 790 Comfort, the money (90 K) spend could be of worth :)

Hello I checked the brochure the Hollandia 790 is the largest one. Not sure if it can be fitted on Hexa.

It will be great to see if dealers confirm this before installing if one can upgrade in this series from 710 --> 790 if they are providing 710 or any other model as default.

Can someone throw more light on this sunroof topic? It will be good to see as this is one of the most hyped feature in XUV vs Hexa.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roby_dk (Post 4143078)
Hello I checked the brochure the Hollandia 790 is the largest one. Not sure if it can be fitted on Hexa.

For 90K, This is the only model with Webasto.
If you look the sunroof photos, It's way bigger than one you see in XUV 500. it should be either 900 or 1000 mm model only.
I have already requested dealer to provide me the correct model.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aks_karthik (Post 4143098)
For 90K, This is the only model with Webasto.
If you look the sunroof photos, It's way bigger than one you see in XUV 500. it should be either 900 or 1000 mm model only.
I have already requested dealer to provide me the correct model.

In that case it is better we have this as an optional accessory in Hexa.

Reason: If this would have been provided as a feature then for cost cutting purpose Tata would have definitely used the smaller models.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roby_dk (Post 4143118)

Reason: If this would have been provided as a feature then for cost cutting purpose Tata would have definitely used the smaller models.

Also it's better it's available as an approved aftermarket accessory because
1.Those who are missing the sunroof can go for it without worries.Those who don't need it can enjoy the car as it is.Sunroof is a matter of choice.
2.If they had to give it as a prefit standard on even the top variant, it would have pushed cost north by a lac, just for this one feature some buyers may otherwise choose to live without!
It would be smart if Tata can give some 'approved' aftermarket features accessories like push button start etc also...just to please the buyers who miss it badly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vigneshkumar31 (Post 4143188)
It would be smart if Tata can give some 'approved' aftermarket features accessories like push button start etc also...just to please the buyers who miss it badly.

The other important feature which Tata has missed is the electric seat adjustment at least for driver seat.

This is very useful feature I find in my other car(Accord) where it is very easy to find perfect driving position and you can do minor adjustments while moving on slow speeds or at traffic signals (Not advisable to do on high speeds).

In safari me and my friends always struggle to push it back and forth I mean the convenience of electric adjustment is far better than manual adjustment.

I will not call this as a fancy feature like Push start/stop button or Sunroof.lol:

Question: Can this be fitted after market as well? If yes; any approximate cost for Hexa's driver seat?

Blood brothers!

Tata Hexa : Official Review-image1.jpg

Received on WhatsApp.

So what happened about the 5th alloy issue. Is it going to be given or not? How can Tata give a 17" spare when rest of the tyres are 19". Isn't that a driving hazard?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palio_2005 (Post 4143454)
So what happened about the 5th alloy issue. Is it going to be given or not? How can Tata give a 17" spare when rest of the tyres are 19". Isn't that a driving hazard?

Same goes with most car models. Not just TATA! If there are 4 17" alloys, the spare would be a 16" steel. Any XUV owner who reads this, please correct if wrong!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenAvi (Post 4143449)
Blood brothers!

Received on WhatsApp.

More of a "Before and After" Makeup pic to me :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenAvi (Post 4143449)
Blood brothers!
Received on WhatsApp.

That white Aria looks so majestic even after so many years. What a wasted opportunity from TML, if only they had priced it well the first time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roby_dk (Post 4143118)

It's an approved Tata accessories list shared by the dealers through out India.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhi7013 (Post 4143469)
Same goes with most car models. Not just TATA! If there are 4 17" alloys, the spare would be a 16" steel. Any XUV owner who reads this, please correct if wrong!

XUV has 17 inch steel disk for spare.

53 bookings at RF motors Cochin so far. Mostly XTA 6 seater and XMA. No bookings for the XE yet. Majority bookings for the Arizona blue followed by tungsten silver. Deliveries not commenced yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhi7013 (Post 4143469)

I own 2012 XUV 500 W8 which has all 5 17' alloys, not sure about current version.

Quote:

Originally Posted by viraj_s85 (Post 4143824)
I own 2012 XUV 500 W8 which has all 5 17' alloys, not sure about current version.

I own Jan 2015 XUV W8 FWD with 4 alloys & 1 steel rim, all of them are 17".

XUV's manufactured before 2015 had 5 alloy wheels.