Team-BHP - Tata Hexa : Official Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Official New Car Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/)
-   -   Tata Hexa : Official Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/181903-tata-hexa-official-review-83.html)

Does any one know the price of 235/55r19 tyres?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepster (Post 4142296)
Does any one know the price of 235/55r19 tyres?

Same-spec Pirelli Scorpion Verdes cost nearly Rs 16,500/- per tyre, so I am guessing that the stock MRF Wanderers should be close to around Rs 12,000-13,000/- per tyre.

Tata Hexa : Official Review-1.jpg
(Source)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenAvi (Post 4142302)
Same-spec Pirelli Scorpion Verdes cost nearly Rs 16,500/- per tyre, so I am guessing that the stock MRF Wanderers should be close to around Rs 12,000-13,000/- per tyre.

And the price of 19 inch rim? please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenAvi (Post 4142302)

In that case difference is not that much. 12-13k per tyre is fine considering the 19 inches alloys looks.

What about price of XUV and Crysta tyres?

Quote:

Originally Posted by roby_dk (Post 4142370)
What about price of XUV and Crysta tyres?

Slightly more expensive than XUV tyres.
Link

May be with more vehicles on the road price may come down?

Quote:

Originally Posted by VKumar (Post 4142318)
And the price of 19 inch rim? please:

A website named as alloywheelsindia, quotes the price as 21000/piece. Pics attached of its entire 19 inch range.
(Mods can delete the pic, if it is violating the Copyright norms.)

If we consider this to be a bit on higher side, the originals coming with Hexa should be at least 20000/Piece.

Regards,
Saurabh

Quote:

Originally Posted by saurabh2711 (Post 4142698)
A website named as alloywheelsindia, quotes the price as 21000/piece.
If we consider this to be a bit on higher side, the originals coming with Hexa should be at least 20000/Piece.

OEM sourced price is usually 30-35% of retail customer price. Unlikely TML, as a buyer, will pay more than 5500-6000 as per alloy cost to supplier, maybe even lower prices, if the same rim is shared across other models - even future "to be launched" models. Contracts can be tweaked any which way :)

Thanks for sharing @Saurabh

And what's the price of 16 inch steel rim? It looks like Tata is saving a cool 25k at least, by just not providing what is written in the invoice.

@arjab
What concerns us is the retail price any ways, they sell to us at retail price after all.

Fully agree with Anuj.
General statements hurts.

I have been using & owning 3 TATA Cars (Indigo Marina 10th year), Tata Safari (11 Years old) ,and the oldest of them Tatamobile 16th Year without any issues & not a single day it made me stand on the highway or city roads, never.
I have seen tremendous improvements on Tata Service Centers including their followups , getting the spares if they dont have in stock etc.
I have been dreaming of owning a Hexa..

Request BHPians to be more responsible while giving opinions or general statements as lots of them follow it.

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpksuhas (Post 4142389)
Slightly more expensive than XUV tyres.

May be with more vehicles on the road price may come down?

Thanks. One very important point to note here is Hexa tyres are slightly more expensive than XUV.

What about those who were telling it will cost a bomb. I don't see much difference here. Not sure if they were comparing price between different segment cars like price of Hexa tyres vs Nano tyres.

I will try to make it more simple roughly 15k (XUV) and 17k (Hexa) just 2k difference and that too on XT variants. R16 (on XE/XM of Hexa) will be significantly lower in cost vs R17 (on all variants in XUV).

I seriously want to know that person who is going for 20L car and will cry for this minimal amount (10-15k max) while spending 75k or 85k on XUV vs Hexa tyres.

Please correct me if I am wrong. stupid:

Note: Above prices are ballpark figures for brands like Pirelli,Michelin etc. with MRF cost will further reduce to 60-65k.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roby_dk (Post 4142726)
I will try to make it more simple roughly 15k (XUV) and 17k (Hexa) just 2k difference and that too on XT variants. R16 (on XE/XM of Hexa) will be significantly lower in cost vs R17 (on all variants in XUV).
Note: Above prices are ballpark figures for brands like Pirelli,Michelin etc. with MRF cost will further reduce to 60-65k.

Another important factor is XUV and HEXA wheels are of different size. XUV is 17" where is HEXA is 19".

Hi. Has anyone seen the Hexa with the motorised Sunroof? Is this factory fitted or is this an after market accessory fitted by the dealer?

If someone has photographs of exactly how this looks, then it will be immensely helpful.

The most important question is on the fit and finish of the workmanship on getting this fitted on the Hexa.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptushar (Post 4142787)
Hi. Has anyone seen the Hexa with the motorised Sunroof? Is this factory fitted or is this an after market accessory fitted by the dealer?

Had seen an accessorized HEXA at the Hexa Experience Event and one of them had the sunroof.

The Sunroof itself is a Webasto unit fitted at the dealer level (by the Webasto guys) and not factory fitted. However, the fit and finish was very good. Few pics of the same attached here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by uday.ere (Post 4143017)
Had seen an accessorized HEXA at the Hexa Experience Event and one of them had the sunroof.

The Sunroof itself is a Webasto unit fitted at the dealer level (by the Webasto guys) and not factory fitted. However, the fit and finish was very good. Few pics of the same attached here.

Yes, I have ordered the same with XT 4*4.
Still the model is not clear. Brand is Webasto and model could be Hollandia 700 series on looking the photos.

https://www.webasto.com/in/markets-p...iding-sunroof/

Brochure:
https://www.webasto.com/fileadmin/we...f-brochure.pdf

If it's Hollandia 790 Comfort, the money (90 K) spend could be of worth :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by uday.ere (Post 4143017)

This is sweet! Nice touch for the luxe Hexa. 90k is worth it if the fit and finish are like factory fitted and if covered under (Webasto/Dealer TASS) warranty