Team-BHP - Tata Hexa : Official Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Official New Car Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/)
-   -   Tata Hexa : Official Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/181903-tata-hexa-official-review-34.html)

What I mean was, I am 5,11 and i felt XUV headroom is better for me than HEXA, it definitely differs per each individual

Mind boggling review! I probably missed this for some time! But nevertheless, completed the entire article in 2 sittings of ~1 hour each! What a delight it was! I must say, this was probably one of the best reviews I have ever read! You guys rock clap:...

There's lot of hope with HEXA, pricing will be the key, as most of you mentioned! Will keep a close watch on this one for sure...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shreyas Aterkar (Post 4119325)
Taking wifey to the showroom tomorrow and will most probably book it. On the price, the RM said that the on road price for the XTA variant would be around 18 lakhs. If that is the case and wife likes the car, then the car will be in my parking in Feb. Pricing of near 20 lakhs OTR will make me cancel my booking (much higher than a self imposed budget of 15 lakhs).

Booked Hexa XTA today with Deogiri Auto, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai. I am told that they have taken 47 bookings so far and the total bookings in Mumbai have been 500 so far. Colour booked as of now is Tungsten Silver. Not yet decided about 6/7 seater, will decide once I see a 7 seater in flesh.

Waiting for 18th Jan for the price, which will decide whether I take delivery of the car or cancel my booking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arulpeem (Post 4119343)
I brought the seat to the lowest height, that I always prefer because of the excellent thigh support it gives, and adjusted the reach so that when I depress the brake pedal fully my leg is just slightly bent, and I keep the back rest near vertical with very slight tilt.

I thought the Hexa doesn't come with the 'reach adjustment' for the steering.

I had a test ride today at Sagar Motors Noida, They had only AT 6 seat version for test drive and display car in showroom is XT with 7 seat configuration . I was impressed with ride quality and music system. NVH levels are with in control and AT works very well. Car pulls effortlessly from standstill . It was short test drive on city roads . I am looking for AT model only but confused between 7 and 6 seats . family loved the comfort of captain seats but we are loosing additional seat in case of more luggage and third row folded .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guna (Post 4119611)
I thought the Hexa doesn't come with the 'reach adjustment' for the steering.

Ooops. You are absolutely right. Thanks for pointing out the error. I meant the tilt and not the reach.

Tata Hexa : Official Review-untitled.png

Full page advt. in today's Times of India (Bangalore Edition). Strategically placed -last page.

Good to see Tata Motors make the right moves.

Any BHPians heading out to the Hexa Experience in Chennai this Friday or Sunday? I'll be heading out there on both days, and they insist on bringing family and friends to make the event a great success, so here's me asking you all to come! :D

Correct me if I am wrong, but is Tata not going to formally launch the Hexa?

There is a full page ad of Hexa in TOI today. After this I wonder what would the launch event on 18th Jan involve. Just the pricing revelation perhaps. This incremental approach would somewhat dilutes the impact of the launch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by esoticoreventon (Post 4119701)
Any BHPians heading out to the Hexa Experience in Chennai this Friday or Sunday? I'll be heading out there on both days, and they insist on bringing family and friends to make the event a great success, so here's me asking you all to come! :D

Hi I am interested too. Can you please tell me which showroom?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajay_the_Don (Post 4119760)

You can google "hexa experience" and read all details in the tata website. Its not a dealer arranged event, so no showrooms in the picture.
The event will be arranged in an open ground.

The full page ad is there in Times of India Delhi also.

Top tip: Register via BMS and arrive at the event 15 minutes before the start time for a hassle free and crowd free experience. Weekends included.
Go for the off road experience, followed by the TD. You can roam around inside the arena and have a closer look at the car later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajay_the_Don (Post 4119760)

Hi Ajay. The event is being held at the YMCA in Nandanam from Friday 6th to Sunday 8th January.