Team-BHP - Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Official New Car Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/)
-   -   Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/174917-maruti-vitara-brezza-official-review-110.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajivtelang (Post 4746364)
This is odd. How can AT give more than MT? Also with K15 engine the mileage of petrol Ertiga seems more. I assume Ertiga is heavier than Brezza being a 7 seater.

AT may give more mileage as per ARAI because it's equipped with the Smart Hybrid system thereby increasing mileage.

The diesel Ertiga is almost same as Brezza at 1220kgs. Brezza weighs 1210kgs in ZDi+ trim. Petrol Brezza weight is not known as of now but it should be in same region as Ertiga, 1135 - 1165kgs.

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-screenshot_20200206134402__01.jpg
Brezza (Diesel) weight.

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-screenshot_20200206133145__01__01.jpg
Ertiga weight.

Official Press Release from Maruti Suzuki India Limited sharing some screenshots from it :

https://www.marutisuzuki.com/corpora...etrol-unveiled

Maruti Suzuki will launch the facelifted Vitara Brezza on February 15 as per news report from Zigwheels, sharing the link :

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.z...01/%3fis_amp=1

We have a Brezza in family (Diesel AMT). Car is ok, reasonable as a city SUV.

My biggest gripe about Brezza is the ergonomics of it's seats. I get a back ache within 10-15mins in the car, even in drivers seat. I think it is either too narrow, or lumbar support not adequate. Have tried all different seating positions and heights. Doesn't help.

Has anyone else faced this problem?

Has anyone given a thought/have knowledge about replacing the ZDI+ variant headlights with that of the newly launched ZXI+(Dual LED Projector) ones? Do you guys think it's going to be a simple swap(as in both coupler to coupler and physically) if we ignore the side turn indicators integration? :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkollar (Post 4761885)
We have a Brezza in family (Diesel AMT). Car is ok, reasonable as a city SUV.

Has anyone else faced this problem?

Yes, I have faced the same issue when driving the Brezza on numerous occasions, within a few minutes of starting to drive the vehicle. The seats are not as comfortable as those on the Ecosport or Nexon. The design of the front seats is such that lumbar support is deficient.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akash.1318 (Post 4773768)
Has anyone given a thought/have knowledge about replacing the ZDI+ variant headlights with that of the newly launched ZXI+(Dual LED Projector) ones? Do you guys think it's going to be a simple swap(as in both coupler to coupler and physically) if we ignore the side turn indicators integration? :confused:

Hi. Firstly not sure if MSIL will allow a swap. The cost of each headlamp is 20900/-,* and it will require additional wiring setup.

(*Details as per Xroaders Brezza group and Dr Parvez)

Quote:

Originally Posted by arindambasu13 (Post 4773776)
Yes, I have faced the same issue when driving the Brezza on numerous occasions, within a few minutes of starting to drive the vehicle. The seats are not as comfortable as those on the Ecosport or Nexon. The design of the front seats is such that lumbar support is deficient.

I find that strange, because I never experienced that in Ertiga or even the older Estilo that we owned!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkollar (Post 4774024)
I find that strange, because I never experienced that in Ertiga or even the older Estilo that we owned!!

I have an Ertiga for last 3+ years and have driven my FIL's brezza for long distances. Brezza seats are bit cramped (are they?) and there is indeed something strange about them, either the angle or lower back support is odd. As you mentioned I too drove Ertiga for >850km a day without any discomfort or pain. I did not get any pain in Brezza however I was not as comfortable as in Ertiga after 3 hours of drive. Not sure if the all black interior adds to the discomfort. But my Tiago NRG too has all black interiors and I never faced anything odd even after 800+ km drive in a day.
Is it the seat cushion/head rest or something else? I will check once again with Brezza next month when I get it to drive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akash.1318 (Post 4773768)

No.it can't be swapped with older versions since the entire wiring looms needs to be changed. Plus, the new versions have indicators in the Headlight itself while the older versions had them on the bumpers. The same is confirmed by local MASS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajivtelang (Post 4774089)
I have an Ertiga for last 3+ years and have driven my FIL's brezza for long distances. Brezza seats are bit cramped (are they?) and there is indeed something strange about them, either the angle or lower back support is odd.

Is it the seat cushion/head rest or something else? I will check once again with Brezza next month when I get it to drive.

I am not sure, but what helps me is using a memory foam headrest as lumbar support. Even then my thighs pain a bit in very long rides.

I feel it is 2 things. First is that the seats are narrow and lack lumbar support. Second, perhaps the seat is not aligned properly with steering wheel.

Either way - very bad show by Suzuki. Brezza/S-Cross are the safest vehicles they sell in India. And they shouldn't have messed up ergonomics.

Ergonomic requirements vary between people. I find the Brezza seats very good for my needs, even on 13-14 hour drives that I had taken. In fact, the seats are even better than my XUV5OO seats. I find the whole package very ergonomic, especially when I drive it after a long while in my XUV.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajivtelang (Post 4774089)
I have an Ertiga for last 3+ years and have driven my FIL's brezza for long distances. Brezza seats are bit cramped (are they?) and there is indeed something strange about them, either the angle or lower back support is odd. As you mentioned I too drove Ertiga for >850km a day without any discomfort or pain. I did not get any pain in Brezza however I was not as comfortable as in Ertiga after 3 hours of drive. Not sure if the all black interior adds to the discomfort. But my Tiago NRG too has all black interiors and I never faced anything odd even after 800+ km drive in a day.

I own the brezza and I have the same problem. I find the seats really uncomfortable and my back hurts after some time. I’m 5’9” if that helps.

Hi,

I really need inputs on changing the tires, I have a zdi with 80k on the ODO. Had planned to change the tires for my brezza in march, but the whole pandemic situation changed the priorities. With rains coming back and the little movement possible within Bangalore, I really will have to change the set.

I have one 215/60 in perfect condition which is from apollo. But however have to swap all 4 now, was wondering if I should take the Continental MC5 or go with apollos itself. Apollo's have been fairly good to me and I have driven about 15K out of the 80 on bad, really bad roads.

So, any inputs on the tire swap? If not these 2 what other tires can I look at? Primacy are tempting but the harsh roads and potholes with metro construction going on gives me doubts about the longevity.

Thanks!

Hi, needed some guidance and help. My Brezza ZDi+ refuses to start. Due to lockdown, it was lying idle for close to 1.5 months. Battery is about 1 year old. On ignition, lights on the instrument panel are switching on as in the normal case. Did not try the horn or the headlights. However, Music system played and AC and reverse camera display also switched on but car refused to start and there was a click sound each time I tried to start the car. The click sound was somewhere around the passenger side footwell. Wanted to check if it has something to do with the battery or there is some other issue. I can call the Maruti Service Center or Exide Roadside Assistance to visit accordingly.