Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th May 2020, 19:20   #4246
BHPian

Re: Ford Endeavour : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekvidya View Post
I have MICTUNING 22" 120W 3B139C Curved LED which is price-wise moderate and good enough for my limited use.
Thanks for the info, is it possible to share few pics of the installation?
Old 14th May 2020, 19:48   #4247
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKG4 View Post
Thanks for the info, is it possible to share few pics of the installation?
Sure - here is one ! Its attached to the battery for power and has a switch which is mounted below the steering. Wiring is super simple.

Ford Endeavour : Official Review-gentrip7-edited.jpg
prateekvidya is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 16th May 2020, 19:35   #4248
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekvidya View Post
Sure - here is one ! Its attached to the battery for power and has a switch which is mounted below the steering. Wiring is super simple.

Attachment 2005864
Looks great on the beast.
Another couple of questions:
Any relay used or is it direct on battery?
How you took the wire to the cabin? I mean any drilled hole or is there already an option for that?
If possible, please share the pic of mounted switch as well. (I know I am demanding too much)
GKG4 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th May 2020, 11:05   #4249
BHPian

Hi All,
Even though I have been starting the car and leaving the engine running for 15 minutes every two weeks for past two months, yesterday I couldn't start the car (battery died). Thankfully the ford road side service was fast, a rescue person showed up in less than 20 minutes to jump start the car. All well.
One question though, the rescue person used a portable jump start kit. I wanted to check if anyone bought such a kit for emergency use so far? which is a good brand? also would it be useful in all situations? Is it easy to operate ourselves? Thanks for your reply in advance.
sknair is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 17th May 2020, 13:15   #4250
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sknair View Post
One question though, the rescue person used a portable jump start kit. I wanted to check if anyone bought such a kit for emergency use so far? which is a good brand? also would it be useful in all situations? Is it easy to operate ourselves? Thanks for your reply in advance.

A portable jump starter is a must for a car enthusiast and for long drives. Modern cars are ECU driven which rely on your battery. Battery kaput car dead.

Here's a link of my jump starter review: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modif...p-starter.html (Review: Noco GB70 jump starter)

There are many jump starters available in India including Chinese ones. I do not want to debate which one is best or better. Idea is having one in your car, no matter what brand it is.
ruzbehxyz is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 18th May 2020, 18:28   #4251
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sknair View Post
Hi All,
Even though I have been starting the car and leaving the engine running for 15 minutes every two weeks for past two months, yesterday I couldn't start the car (battery died). Thankfully the ford road side service was fast, a rescue person showed up in less than 20 minutes to jump start the car. All well.
I used it for Endeavour and also helping my few friends every now and then.

I got this from AliExpress and so far working as expected.
GKG4 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th May 2020, 15:27   #4252
BHPian

Does anyone know a good car accessory shop within the Delhi region that has the raptor grill similar to the one shown below?

https://cdn2.droom.in/photos/listing...xtra_large.jpg
Old 20th May 2020, 16:13   #4253
BHPian

[quote=rahul_jo;4808199]Does anyone know a good car accessory shop within the Delhi region that has the raptor grill similar to the one shown below?

Check AutoMarc, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi they have lot of options available. You can send them picture they might get this for you. Bit pricey thought but the quality of work is far better than the local road side accessories guy.
roby_dk is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th May 2020, 16:56   #4254
BHPian

[quote=roby_dk;4808225]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_jo View Post
Does anyone know a good car accessory shop within the Delhi region that has the raptor grill similar to the one shown below?

Check AutoMarc, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi they have lot of options available. You can send them picture they might get this for you. Bit pricey thought but the quality of work is far better than the local road side accessories guy.
Have they shifted to defense colony? I am unable to find the address for the lajpat nagar one.
Old 20th May 2020, 17:15   #4255
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_jo View Post

https://cdn2.droom.in/photos/listing...xtra_large.jpg
You can get these grills from MXS motorsport which is in Karol Bagh - they also have a website which you can check out and the prices are also mentioned.
http://www.mxsmotosport.com/ford-370/endeavour-400
Behemoth is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2020, 20:05   #4256
BHPian

[quote=rahul_jo;4808251]
Quote:
Originally Posted by roby_dk View Post

Have they shifted to defense colony? I am unable to find the address for the lajpat nagar one.
Below is the address and contact number, I went there last year and took lot of stuff like magnetic curtains, pillar lamps, High beam LED lamps, Rear LED Fog lamps, Front LED Fog lamps, etc can't remember all of them now.

Address: A-55, Moolchand Shopping Complex, Ring Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110024

Phone: 093100 47313

If you want to explore cheaper options then you can try Kashmere gate car market you will get everything there with a bit lesser price the only issue is parking and their working style.
roby_dk is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th June 2020, 21:40   #4257
BHPian

Can anyone suggest me good 360 degrees Bird Eye View Camera setup for Endeavour?
I saw few on AliExpress but now willing to have something from the local dealer with the installation.

I am from Noida so near-by options will be great along with the pricing info.
Old 11th July 2020, 23:36   #4258
BHPian

Hey Guys. New to TeamBHP. Own a 3.2 Titanium. Done 9000k. No changes to the stock vehicle other than Michelin LTXs and Mobil Full Synthetic. Enjoying every moment with it.
PistonRing is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th August 2020, 11:10   #4259
BHPian

Hi guys,

I'm in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle. Considering the Endeavour, but would prefer the 3.2 Engine. What is the feedback on the vehicle? Anything to look out for? Any changes over the years that would make any age more preferable?

Thanks!
Old 6th August 2020, 18:17   #4260
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by imp! View Post
Hi guys,

I'm in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle. Considering the Endeavour, but would prefer the 3.2 Engine. What is the feedback on the vehicle? Anything to look out for? Any changes over the years that would make any age more preferable?

Thanks!

You have 200 plus pages on this forum to go through, which is nothing but the best. Here you will get to know the pros and cons of the vehicle.
The 3.2 is a wonderful vehicle. Check thoroughly before you buy.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks