Originally Posted by BenHarPree View Post
Congratulations Kumar.
Accessories cost
Seat cover - 8 to 9 k
Door sill - 3.2 k
Black mirrors - ?
Black spoiler - 4.3 k
Bumper guards - 0.6 k
Total package would be around 18 to 20 k. Good to get these accessories.
Is there any limited edition badging?

Does it have steering mounted audio controls, voice command and cruise control?
Yes, good to get those accessories, but not at the cost of touch screen infotainment. That will make the cost of these accessories 50k (80k for infotainment - 30k price difference). The S-cross infotainment on the zeta and above versions are one of the best I have come across and the only missing thing on my 1.6 delta.

cheers,
girish
Old 2nd June 2016, 10:43   #4802
BHPian

Re: Maruti S-Cross : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post
Congrats buddy!!

Zeta limited edition is a very good package and priced brilliantly too. For 30K less than Zeta variant, you get many accessories and miss out only on touch screen system and reverse camera.
Thanks Dr.Naren

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggrin View Post
Yes, H rated tyres can handle lesser speeds than V rated tyres.

According to the link mentioned below, H rated tyres can tolerate upto 210 kmph while V rated ones are good upto 240 kmph.

http://www.blackcircles.com/general/speedrating

Unless you carry out major modifications on the 1.3 engine of your S Cross, I think H rated tyres would suffice. C'mon we hardly cross 120 kmph in the Indian scenario, so don't worry.

OTOH if you want to swap due to other factors like noise, (lack of) grip, size, comfort and so on, then you can go ahead!
Thanks for the information. I've decided not to change the tyres now and upgrade after 25K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishv View Post
The quoted accessories are not more than 15k where as the infotainment system costs around 80k+. So, I think its not that good bargain.
You can get almost all of them as accessories, but can not upgrade the infotainment even if you are ready to spend the money.

cheers,
girish
The On Road price difference between the Zeta and Limited edition was 40K in Bangalore. As I was little tight on budget, I decided for the Limited edition.
I'm used reverse park my SX4 with just sensors, do not see the need for the camera and for navigation I anyway have the smart phone. So did a compromise. One good thing is it still comes with 4 speakers, 2 tweeters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenHarPree View Post
Congratulations Kumar.
Accessories cost
Seat cover - 8 to 9 k
Door sill - 3.2 k
Black mirrors - ?
Black spoiler - 4.3 k
Bumper guards - 0.6 k
Total package would be around 18 to 20 k. Good to get these accessories.
Is there any limited edition badging?

Does it have steering mounted audio controls, voice command and cruise control?
Thanks. Yes it has the steering mounted audio controls, cruise control, Bluetooth calling controls. Not sure on the voice command. I think the voice command is associated with the touch screen infotainment system and I guess the limited edition will not have it.
Old 2nd June 2016, 12:33   #4803
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Yes the DDiS200 Zeta will have those features.
I know that DDiS 200 Zeta has these features but I wanted to know whether the features were present in the limited edition.
Old 2nd June 2016, 12:36   #4804
BHPian

Dear BHPians: Taking delivery today evening of the Zeta 1.3. Whrr whrr! Thank you for this thread, encouragement and advice.
oldshivabull is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2016, 13:25   #4805
BHPian

Since I'm having vitamin M problem as of now, thought of getting only tweeters. But the rep told me only tweeters are not available from MGP. Is this true?
Girish
Old 2nd June 2016, 14:05   #4806
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeomidhun View Post
May 2016 sales would be something like below:
Ertiga - 3000
Gypsy - 200
S-Cross - 2500
Brezza - 7800
Speculated Vitara Brezza sales for May is 7200, as Baleno is given priority and crosses the 10k mark!

http://www.autocarpro.in/news-nation...ll-units-20174
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2016, 20:41   #4807
BHPian

Quote:
Since I'm having vitamin M problem as of now, thought of getting only tweeters. But the rep told me only tweeters are not available from MGP. Is this true?
Girish
Rubbish. Try to get the part number for the specific part and you can place an order. You pay, and you get! It is simple.

The wiring might not be possible (at OEM) or you may have to get the complete wiring unit (of speakers as well) in case you want to get it fitted at the dealer. At aftermarket shops, workers would be able to set up a seperate wiring kit for your tweeters. I had seen in my Dzire that the tweeter was connected to the front speaker. Good thing is that there was a small coupler at the tweeter's end which means that the tweeter comes with 1.5-2 inch of wire with a coupler at the end and you can order the part and get it installed by an aftermarket shop easily and professionally. Order the tweeter and check out!
biggrin is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2016, 20:59   #4808
BHPian

Quote:
Rubbish. Try to get the part number for the specific part and you can place an order. You pay, and you get! It is simple.

The wiring might not be possible (at OEM) or you may have to get the complete wiring unit (of speakers as well) in case you want to get it fitted at the dealer. At aftermarket shops, workers would be able to set up a seperate wiring kit for your tweeters. I had seen in my Dzire that the tweeter was connected to the front speaker. Good thing is that there was a small coupler at the tweeter's end which means that the tweeter comes with 1.5-2 inch of wire with a coupler at the end and you can order the part and get it installed by an aftermarket shop easily and professionally. Order the tweeter and check out!
Can you please let me know from where can I d/l the full parts list if you know?

Thanks a lot.

Girish
Old 2nd June 2016, 21:05   #4809
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sree73 View Post
Vitara Brezza machined alloys availability in Bangalore: (for S-Cross) - Bimal Bangalore does not have this part in their stock and SA is not sure about when this will be available.

Anyone have information about this Brezza machined alloy being available at any dealers in Bangalore?
Update : Contacted Pratham motors today. They said it will be available in couple of days. Approx cost of 5 wheels is 32000.
Sree73 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2016, 21:30   #4810
BHPian

Quote:
Can you please let me know from where can I d/l the full parts list if you know?
S Cross being a relatively new launch and a rare car, you will not be able to find the part number online. There is a "Parts manual" available at MASS which looks like an owner's manual but contains a list of all parts (engine, body, accessories, everything) in the car. From what I have heard, it costs close to 1k or so. You can check with the workfloor workers at MASS if they can let you know the part if they have this manual.

Or check if some BHPian is kind enough to dismantle some his S Cross to let you know the part number.
Old 2nd June 2016, 22:19   #4811
BHPian

Quote:
Or check if some BHPian is kind enough to dismantle some his S Cross to let you know the part number.
BHPians are kind enough. Here is the link to the tweeter image, thanks to sandygordon. Can you please let me know how to find the corresponding part number?

Girish
girishv is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2016, 23:05   #4812
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Girish
Please find out the price. You might be able to get a pair of good component speakers in the grey market for the same price. Think well & take a call please, even if that means waiting for a month or two. A nice pair should be available for 3.5K or so, from JBL.
swiftnfurious is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2016, 23:15   #4813
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Can you please let me know how to find the corresponding part number?
Part no : 39102M65M00
kpzen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2016, 23:50   #4814
BHPian

Quote:
Girish
When I checked with the MGA guy for tweeters (for Brezza) in the dealership in Noida, he told me its available separately. So, I would definitely suggest you to call up a couple dealers in your city and cross-check with them. Don't see a reason why they shouldn't be able to provide tweeters separately - A lot of trims come with speakers, but without tweeters so it must be a product in demand.

Last edited by texens : 2nd June 2016 at 23:51. Reason: added more context
texens is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd June 2016, 00:08   #4815
BANNED

Quote:
Can you please let me know how to find the corresponding part number?
As you have got the part number below in Kpzen's post, call or visit your nearest MGP dealer and place an order for it.

With my experience in Maruti, be it any screw or clip or any part in the car that has a number specific to it is order-able.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post
Part no : 39102M65M00
a4anurag is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed