Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th November 2019, 17:01   #61
BHPian

Advice needed - Tyre replacement for Mercedes GLA-Class

Posting this on behalf of a friend -

He drives a Merc GLA 200 which comes shod with 235/50 R18 RFT MOE tyres. For the last couple of weeks he has been trying to get his hands on replacement for 2 of his tyres.
Asked around in a lot of Chandigarh shops but his size is not available. I suggested Michelin to him but they don't have the size available in stock even at the manufacturer warehouse.
He wants to stick to RFTs because he gets a lot of punctures on his Chandigarh - Delhi trips and RFTs afford him the luxury to not have to stop at the very instant when he gets the puncture and he wants to retain this luxury.
After asking around a lot, he is getting Pirelli Scorpion Verde RFT in his size for 20k a piece by a dealer in Chandigarh.
I just wanted to ask around as I am out of my depth to give him advice as to what options might be available and where can we get them at a competitive price in and around Chandigarh or Delhi.
He doesn't mind getting the tyres shipped to Chandigarh from another city either.
So any advice on other suitable options and where to get them is welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by rdst_1 : 11th November 2019 at 17:09.
Old 23rd February 2020, 01:34   #62
BHPian

Re: Advice needed - Tyre replacement for Mercedes GLA-Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdst_1 View Post
Posting this on behalf of a friend -

He drives a Merc GLA 200 which comes shod with 235/50 R18 RFT MOE tyres.
I just wanted to ask around as I am out of my depth to give him advice as to what options might be available and where can we get them at a competitive price in and around Chandigarh or Delhi.
So any advice on other suitable options and where to get them is welcomed. Thanks in advance.
Try these:

https://www.tyres-online.in/tyres-on...18/200+201+202

https://www.amazon.in/YOKOHAMA-235-5.../dp/B076YZMNV9
Old 8th November 2020, 20:47   #63
BHPian

Re: Mercedes GLA-Class : Official Review

I believe some of the GLAs come with yokohama c.drive zps moe tyres. Can any of the owners here share feedback on these tyres. Specially about ride quality and noise.
I'm looking to change tyres for my X1 and am getting these tyres but didn't find many reviews on the internet
Old 3rd September 2021, 11:58   #64
BHPian

Hi folks,

Is the brake fuild replaced every service / 10k for GLA? Or is the advisor trying to pull a fast one?
(Service booklet left at home so unable to verify myself)

Thanks!

Last edited by Sheel : 3rd September 2021 at 15:43. Reason: Typos.
Old 6th April 2022, 14:39   #65
Senior - BHPian

Can anyone tell me which year GLA had climate control? I remember a test drive (I think in 2019) where Climate control was available. Not sure whether it was in any particular variant or year.

I know that Standard AC was available at launch. Climate control was added in the last few batches I think.
Old 6th February 2024, 22:02   #66
BHPian

I'm eying a 2019 gla diesel which an acquaintance of mine will be selling soon. The car is in absolutely mint condition. It has run around 70K.
When inquired at Mercedes Benz, He was quoted around 18 lakhs for the car. I might be interested in upgrading to this car from my current Skoda Rapid TDI.
I haven't been able to find any long-term reviews of the CLA 200 D on the forum. Is 18lakhs fair for this vintage? And what kind of maintenance cost is expected if I give the car to service at a FNG.
Old 6th February 2024, 23:11   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrasadS View Post
forum. Is 18lakhs fair for this vintage? And what kind of maintenance cost is expected if I give the car to service at a FNG.
18 Lakhs quoted by dealer is low imo since he will resell it for a profit. I was getting a 2015-2016 GLA 200 D for ~20L last year. A friend had bought a used one and services at a FNG which costs around 30k according to him. He has faced a lot of issues with sensors going kaput.
ex-innova-guy is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks