Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2024, 18:06   #12961
BHPian

Re: Ford EcoSport : Official Review

I use the Ford "Sync" to connect to my mobile . But it behaves weirdly at times. The Ford "Sync" refuses to sync at all. I have tried the following i.e.
Turn your device's Bluetooth off and on, then connect your device to SYNC via Bluetooth from the vehicle's SYNC menu.
Delete your device from SYNC, then delete SYNC from your device's Bluetooth menu. You can then try pairing your phone with SYNC again.
Try restarting, resetting, or removing your cell phone's battery.

But no success. Appreciate any inputs regarding the same.
Old 18th September 2024, 22:28   #12962
BHPian

My 8 year old Ecosport Diesel has run approx. 1.1 Lacs kms. Everything is going good till date but recently i have observed Fuel Efficiency has reduced drastically. Earlier i used to get 14-15 kmpl in bumper to bumper Kolkata Traffic with AC on. Now i am getting hardly 11-12 kmpl under similar conditions. Is it a cause of concern or it's common considering the age and odometer reading?
Old 23rd September 2024, 13:44   #12963

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmodan View Post
Anyone tried installing dashcam taking power source from IRVM (Auto Dimming)?
The model which I am referring is Titanium Sports.
What is the recommended power rating on your Dashcam? Commonly, fuse rated between 10-15A are recommended for connections.

I guess, IVRM in Ecosport is connected to Fuse F09 which is 5A. You can check (if you have access to fuse box).

Also, if you are looking to use parking mode, you will need VCC fuse - which has power flowing through even when car ignition is off. I have Fuse number-wise A rating for Ecosport 2013-17, incase you need it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks