Team-BHP - BMW 320d & 328i (F30) : Official Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Official New Car Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/)
-   -   BMW 320d & 328i (F30) : Official Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/126290-bmw-320d-328i-f30-official-review-157.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by iliketurtles (Post 5316863)
Go with the Bosch, I’m using them on my ride too. Good quality, performance, and longevity, at a fair price.

I got the same wipers, but they do not come with the clip. Can you please guide me on the fitment process.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhjain (Post 5794363)
I got the same wipers, but they do not come with the clip. Can you please guide me on the fitment process.

I think they come with multiple clips meant for fitment to different car models. If you're certain it doesn't have the clip, I'd return it to Amazon, or the store you bought it from.

If for some reason you're unable to return, take it to some local store that deals in them, and have them help. Even if they charge a little for the clip, it's fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhjain (Post 5794363)

From where did you purchase this? I see these are the part numbers and the clip to be used is of 2B type. Doesn't it come along with the package?

BMW 320d & 328i (F30) : Official Review-screenshot-20240630-8.11.568239am.png

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmrkochi (Post 5794831)
From where did you purchase this? I see these are the part numbers and the clip to be used is of 2B type. Doesn't it come along with the package?

Attachment 2622449

I purchased it fr Boodmo and figured that that packaging is missing the clippers and therefore the issue. I've decided to return the wipers to Boodmo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhjain (Post 5794832)
I purchased it fr Boodmo and figured that that packaging is missing the clippers and therefore the issue. I've decided to return the wipers to Boodmo.

Oh. I was also planning to get it from Boodmo.Thanks for pointing out this problem. Did you get the Aero Twin or some other models? I hope the part numbers are correct when you got it from Boodmo as I could see many Bosch types but with different prices

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhjain (Post 5794832)

Good call. Pick it up locally, or even check for Blaupunkt. They too have frameless wipers with clips that work for BMW's. Should cost you close to 2k as well for a pair. Buy and get it installed locally, the Blaupunkt site should help direct you to a local dealer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmrkochi (Post 5792661)

I'm unsure whether this frequency of oil changes aligns with the CBS recommendations and is quite normal or if there might be another issue that needs to be diagnosed. :sadface

I can speak for LCI models, it's not common, it generally lasts 10K for me very consistently. I get it done form authorised service centre always.