Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th January 2013, 14:50   #331
BHPian

Re: Tata Nano : Test Drive & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by indivic View Post

Coming now to the niggles

1) I think a fuse is blown since the blower and AC did not start up today morning, were working fine till yesterday night
Replaced the fuse today morning with the help of the owner's manual. I am not athletically inclined and therefore found it a bit challenging to get into a comfortable position to plug out the fuse and replace it. Managed to get into a prayer like position , like kneeling just outside the door and with my elbows inside and making a quarter to half twist to the right to see the fuse box.

It was the 20 A fuse for the blower which had blown,replaced it with the spare in the fuse box. Since I was visiting Concorde to check my Indica in for service , tried the spares section for a set of fuses. TASS charges Rs.15/- per piece for the 5,10,15,20,25 &30 A fuses, but gave me a different colour coded fuse for the 20A - I got a red instead of a fluorescent green.

So rejected it and instead got a set of spare fuses from a nearby reliable spares shop for Rs.10/- each.I am now missing only a 15A spare fuse other than the ones provided with the car.
Old 13th January 2013, 13:28   #332
Senior - BHPian

I had the same symptoms during my Ashtavinayak trip, but it ended up to be a blown blower. However it was replaced under warranty so no worries.
Old 15th January 2013, 12:55   #333
BHPian

Hi,
I have been contemplating buying a Nano for the city run about, however my visit to the dealership Prerana Motors in Rajajinagar , Bangalore ( that is closest to where I stay) did not inspire too much of confidence.

My wife I walked into the showroom on the morning, and there was nobody manning the showroom and for 10 full minutes, we were left to ourselves checking out the display vehicles. Then there was this guy who was helpful enough to and inquire what we were looking for and when we told him that we wanted to test drive a Nano, he apologized that they were not working and they had opened the showroom only for some customer deliveries, he however took down my number and told me that I would receive a call from the sales person first thing today. I'm yet to hear from him. If this is the attitude before they sell , I'm worried about what happens after the purchase

Can some BHpians provide me help on some queries I have on the Nano, I would rather go by true user experiences than by what I see on anonymous reviews ( most of them negative)

a. What is your experience on aspects such as mileage, ease of parking, and reliability of the car? I do see a number of niggles and inconsistencies being reported on this forum

b. What is the likely/ claimed life of the engine ( with Tata giving a 60K Km warranty I guess it should be good) and is it worth paying for the service package provided by the dealer? ( The person I met mentioned to me that this comes at Rs 3100 per year)

c. While this highest variant is priced about a lakh below the M800 new, the over all reliability as well as the after service experience is important- what should I be prepared for in this regard with a Nano? ( A blown fuse, a misaligned steering etc every now and then can be a real put off, are you expected to iron out these niggles after you buy the car and spend the first 3-6 months doing so?)

d. Did hear in some reviews and feedback, on the steering effort required. Is this really an issue? My dad who is 70+ may use it once in a while, so want to be sure he does not find it an issue.

e. There are also some comments on the effectiveness of brakes, considering that the car is intended for city use and the speeds may never cross 60-70 kmph, is this a factor to worry about?

f. Who would be the Tata dealer, in Bangalore you would suggest I go to if at all I decide to go ahead with a Nano

I'm aware that these are a lot of questions on different aspects and some of these have found mention in the thread, but I would look forward to "proof of the Pudding" feedback from owners who have owned and driven this car for sometime now.

Having used Maruti, Hyundai and Toyota vehicles this long , I'm really apprehensive about being saddled with something unreliable. While I'm very impressed by this engineering wonder, I do not want to regret my decision later - Do help with your insights and inputs
Old 15th January 2013, 14:16   #334
BHPian

Hi,

Please note that my ownership experience on the Nano is only about a month. So I put in my answers to each of your questions

a. I have got now 20 kmpl on the 2 tankfuls I have done, steering needs significant effort while stationary. Outward visibility all around is quite good. I cannot comment on the reliability,but in general Tata cars do suffer from lack of tight QC measures. This is my experience with the Indica (currently 8+ years).

b. No idea about the longevity of the engine, but TaMo does honour warranty. As far as I know the AMC is for 3 years and is not Rs.3100 per year considering that the service intervals are every 10K km or once every 12 months.

c. No comments, I got into this knowing the Tata niggles, so it is an individual's perspective. As I said Tata cars do have initial issues that pop up during the ownership.

d. Steering effort at parking speeds is significant, so if your dad is 70+, would request you to involve him as well during the TD especially in a parking simulation and then take a call. On the road no issue with the steering effort, it is quite light (vis a vis the power steering of the Indica)

e. For sure you cannot expect to stand on the brakes like on a car with disc brakes up front. You need to remember to apply the brakes by press -> release -> press. I guess this is the same as well in case of a car with disc brakes, only that you need to be conscious the initial days till it becomes a habit. I see that with this habit, I haven't faced any issue with the brakes, and in fact stop much before than on my Indica(may due to the weight difference) . Since I am still in the process of running in the car, I have not crossed 60 km/hr and from those speeds the braking is normal as in any other car.

f. No idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gops2009 View Post
Having used Maruti, Hyundai and Toyota vehicles this long , I'm really apprehensive about being saddled with something unreliable. While I'm very impressed by this engineering wonder, I do not want to regret my decision later - Do help with your insights and inputs
Please note that owning a Tata will never be the same as owning a Maruti. For the same reason, I don't like to buy a Maruti . What you might consider as unreliable might not be a deal breaker for me,so it is a decision that you have to make on your own. My 2 cents.

Last edited by indivic : 15th January 2013 at 14:26. Reason: Making my post more readable
indivic is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th January 2013, 10:47   #335
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
I would strongly advise against aftermarket fitment in view of the incidents of Nanos catching fire. Also being a technological innovation / nanovation of sorts, I am not sure if its alternator capacity and other parameters have been suitably tested for aftermarket fitments (I mean not many people have done it to know the effects of the same). Afterall the costs would work out the same, and in case of factory fitted AC you would get it covered under the vehicle warranty, whereas in the aftermarket case, you would lose the vehicle warranty and only have a limited (one or two years) warranty on the AC.
I second honeybee on this matter. I checked Nano's service manual (by downloading it online - I don't own a Nano) and there is a significant difference to the tune of 75% (70 vs 40 Amperes) in the alternator capacity of a AC vs a Non-AC version (check image below).

Even if you don't need all the features, it makes sense to buy the AC version of the Nano as it's alternator should have sufficient capacity to charge the battery fast enough when the A/C, power windows, music system and headlights - are being used in any combination or together.

I'm not a technical person, but think (space permitting) even a battery of a slightly larger capacity can be used in the AC version, as the battery is of the same capacity (25 AH) in both version.

On an another note, very few manufacturers provide such techincal details in their manual - Tata Motors always give details such as alternator capacity and diameter of disc & drum brakes in their owner's service manuals.
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Nano : Test Drive & Review-nanoalternator.jpg  

Old 16th January 2013, 17:52   #336
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KartRam View Post
Bought a new Nano Cx a week back, and I noticed that there's just 1 layer of insulation on top the engine (as opposed to GTO's post on this thread)? Is there any change to remove the additional insulation layer?
Secondly, Is there any way to install a 12V charging point in Cx?
thanks for help.
I too own a Nano 2012 LX SE - Delivery end November, manufacturing August 2012.
And confirmed that only 1 Layer of insulation present.

For the 12V charging point in CX - please confirm with your dealer and try for a decent guy to do it - or it can screw up your warranty.

Quote:
Better check out a LX for an idea. I think for CX this fuse might not be equipped.

There is no DOOR mode for the interior lamp just ON -OFF -ON so that both co-driver and driver could switch on from their sides.

Coming now to the niggles

1) I think a fuse is blown since the blower and AC did not start up today morning, were working fine till yesterday night
2) Steering boss is misaligned and therefore there is a drag to the left side when the steering is held straight
3) Right side head lamp reflector has some dullness and light seems to disperse instead of reflect outwards.
I have posted a pic of the LX array near the gear lever. That should give an idea of the 12v socket point.

CX has no door sensors for the light? Thats strange - something the SA did not mention to me while enlisting the differences.

I think all 3 of your niggles are minor and typically Tata - should be well sorted at Concorde.
I must say - the fog lamps and the head lamps are seriously worth every bit. Probably best in class - but what exactly falls in the same class of 'Nano'?

My Indica experience was painful too.
But my Manza experience IS wonderful! - Thus prompted me to trust them whole heartedly again for the Nano.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rknair View Post
I have had bad experience in installing a 12V charging point. LX has a provision for providing it, and I paid Rs. 500/- to the dealer to get it installed. It went kaput the very next day. My wife had taken it to the dealer to get it fixed, now the way he has done it, it is always on even if the key is removed. I am assuming that he has directly connected to the battery without following the Nano's wiring. Now I have to be careful, not to connect anything to the charging point when the engine is off.
I have been told by the SA - that the electricals in the Nano (e.g. AutoCop) have to be connected directly to the battery - since it is a smaller capacity battery.

And my dealer has refused to install the 12V charger for me. They say they don't have that provision in the Nano! (I have a Nano 2012 LX SE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeWizard View Post
isn't that unsafe to wire it like that?
I suggest you go to the dealer and get it fixed properly, or go to some other dealer if this one can't do it.
I agree!

Quote:
Replaced the fuse today morning with the help of the owner's manual. I am not athletically inclined and therefore found it a bit challenging to get into a comfortable position to plug out the fuse and replace it. Managed to get into a prayer like position , like kneeling just outside the door and with my elbows inside and making a quarter to half twist to the right to see the fuse box.
Thank you for this update! Seems like it could happen to anyone!
Alls well that ends well?
Any pics to enlighten us some more?

Quote:
Can some BHpians provide me help on some queries I have on the Nano, I would rather go by true user experiences than by what I see on anonymous reviews ( most of them negative)
To answer 1 by 1.
I had a reasonably similar experience with my Indica days as almost everyone on this forum.
But post my Manza (1 year+ 14k kms - check ownership thread) and now my Nano - Tata Motors has improved drastically.
Especially SOME of their service centres. Their old centres - for e.g. Wasan in Mumbai are still horrible - but positive reports are TRICKLING in from other centers across India.
So there is hope.

a. Mileage - awesome. Easily 18 to 22 Realistic figures - with full time AC - city & highway respectively. Ease of parking - to turn when ABSOLUTELY stationary - VERY difficult. But the Size and turning radius - AWESOME. Total fun. Even if car is barely moving - the steering eases up big time. Reliability? Not sure just 45 days so far and 1 service done. But goes over bumps and almost and damn thing easily. Back seat comfortable. Reasonably confidence inspiring. Know the limits of this 'urban transport' / city car / bike with 4 wheels and use wisely.

b. It is 3100 Rs. - AMC - ONE time only. And definitely worth it as it is a Gold package and covers everything you could want. Basically - the cheap car will be even cheaper to own and maintain and should be a major peace of mind over 3 to 4 years.

c. M800 not available in Metros like Mumbai so can't comment. This is a BS4 engine. M800 BS3. Top variant Nano LX still atleast 1.2L cheaper than top variant of Alto 800. Niggles - not over 3 to 6 months. 1 month. 1st free service at 1 month or 1000 kms whichever earlier. A good service centre like Concorde or TCRS - takes very good care of ALL your issues and even the smallest bits are ironed out completely.

d. Test drive is best way to determine this. Like mentioned earlier - BIG problem when totally stationary. Once the car is moving - easy as anything. Fun! Because of peppy engine, small size. Even making a U turn or turning a circle is not a problem AT ALL. You won't even feel the difference.
TEST DRIVE. (If the showroom not responding - just send an email complain to Tata Motors or call up helpline and someone will be at your doorstep ASAP)

e. Yes. I too feel - it could use better brakes. But no - NOT an issue really. Just that we are used to better brakes in more expensive cars. You get used to it within the 1st 3 days. And NOT an issue. I have had some sudden brakes on the highway at 80 kmph+ with screeching halt. Again - TEST DRIVE. And insist for a GOOD test drive car - LX - well maintained. Or go to some other dealer for the best feel.
If you are in Mumbai - you are more than welcome to try mine.

f. Sorry - not much idea of Banglore - surely others on the forum will help you there.

Quote:
Hi,

Please note that my ownership experience on the Nano is only about a month. So I put in my answers to each of your questions
Please note that owning a Tata will never be the same as owning a Maruti. For the same reason, I don't like to buy a Maruti . What you might consider as unreliable might not be a deal breaker for me,so it is a decision that you have to make on your own. My 2 cents.
I agree to most of these points whole heartedly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie007 View Post
I second honeybee on this matter. I checked Nano's service manual (by downloading it online - I don't own a Nano) and there is a significant difference to the tune of 75% (70 vs 40 Amperes) in the alternator capacity of a AC vs a Non-AC version (check image below).
On an another note, very few manufacturers provide such techincal details in their manual - Tata Motors always give details such as alternator capacity and diameter of disc & drum brakes in their owner's service manuals.
There are a number of differences - technical and cosmetic - between the LX and CX and the OTR price difference is around 32k if I am not mistaken.

And thank you for these insights.
The dealers or SAs still insist that the battery is inadequate for 'over loading' with AutoCop or 12V charger!?

Last edited by Dr.Suraj : 16th January 2013 at 17:53. Reason: Minimizing size of multi-quotes to please the mods.
Old 16th January 2013, 18:26   #337
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi,
I have been contemplating buying a Nano for the city run about, however my visit to the dealership Prerana Motors in Rajajinagar , Bangalore ( that is closest to where I stay) did not inspire too much of confidence.

I'm yet to hear from him. If this is the attitude before they sell , I'm worried about what happens after the purchase

Though not a Nano owner, had TD a Nano some time back (in Blr) while I was contemplating a second car. Had the same experience of Dealership not responding at first. But when a mail was shot to customer care given at the Nano official website, boy oh boy the Tata official were at the heels of the dealer.

Not only we got to TD the very next day and was eventually followed up by the general manager regarding our experience and purchase considerations. So a good dealership will do the trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Suraj View Post
TEST DRIVE. (If the showroom not responding - just send an email complain to Tata Motors or call up helpline and someone will be at your doorstep ASAP)

e. Yes. I too feel - it could use better brakes. But no - NOT an issue really.
From the TD experience, felt the brakes to be more than adequate for city conditions, hence no big worries on that front. This is from a long term ownership of M800 which has very mediocre brakes to talk of and still one does not find any issues in general with millions of owners on road.
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th January 2013, 18:40   #338
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Though not a Nano owner, had TD a Nano some time back (in Blr) while I was contemplating a second car. Had the same experience of Dealership not responding at first. But when a mail was shot to customer care given at the Nano official website, boy oh boy the Tata official were at the heels of the dealer.

Not only we got to TD the very next day and was eventually followed up by the general manager regarding our experience and purchase considerations. So a good dealership will do the trick.

From the TD experience, felt the brakes to be more than adequate for city conditions, hence no big worries on that front. This is from a long term ownership of M800 which has very mediocre brakes to talk of and still one does not find any issues in general with millions of owners on road.
Yup.

Exactly what I was talking about.
I too had to shoot off a mail - but then - response was PHENOMENAL !!!

It felt as if I was buying some premium exclusive car! All I was doing (at that point of time) was still INQUIRING about a 2.4 lakh rupee Nano!

That is the BASIC problem with Tata Motors.
Their franchisee dealers AND service centers are horrible and screw up the reputation of the brand BIG time.

But their own dealers (Like Concorde) and their own service centers are REALLY good.

Touchwood they are improving slowly and steadily. Just hope it isn't too slow!

Now - THAT is a fair comparison.
From a M800 to a Nano.

Most of us - we tend to compare from a MUCH higher car with disc brakes to the poor little Nano with only drum brakes.
And yes - like I said - initially it feels - OMG! - but you get totally used to it within the 1st 4 to 5 hours of driving and then it is like a natural response and in proper city conditions DOES NOT seem inadequate.
Dr.Suraj is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th January 2013, 22:49   #339
BHPian

Quote:

And my dealer has refused to install the 12V charger for me. They say they don't have that provision in the Nano! (I have a Nano 2012 LX SE)
This is strange. Please see the Nano Owner's manual Page 32. It talks about the cigarette Lighter charging point provision. And how to install them. But only upto 10A (suited for most of the mobiles but not perhaps for Vacuum cleaners and other accessories.

Also see the page 63, where it gives the fuses. There is a separate fuse provided for Charge point in an LX (F9 10A).

These dealers really don't know what they are talking about. The dealer in my case also strictly warned me that you should not start the car while something in the charge point. But really I feel they use substandard accessories and do unauthorized wirings.

Btw, my charge point has stopped working for the second time now. I tried to charge my friends mobile. Anyway it is time for the first service, plan to fix it again now.
Old 19th January 2013, 00:20   #340
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rknair View Post
This is strange. Please see the Nano Owner's manual Page 32. It talks about the cigarette Lighter charging point provision. And how to install them. But only upto 10A (suited for most of the mobiles but not perhaps for Vacuum cleaners and other accessories.

Also see the page 63, where it gives the fuses. There is a separate fuse provided for Charge point in an LX (F9 10A).

These dealers really don't know what they are talking about. The dealer in my case also strictly warned me that you should not start the car while something in the charge point. But really I feel they use substandard accessories and do unauthorized wirings.

Btw, my charge point has stopped working for the second time now. I tried to charge my friends mobile. Anyway it is time for the first service, plan to fix it again now.
Yes indeed!!!

Checked it right away after you mentioned. Immediately in the pdf I always carry.

Now to find a reliable guy who can do this for me!
Anyone recommended in Mumbai?

Thanks for this info.

BTW - what do you intend to do about your charging point now?
Old 22nd January 2013, 22:34   #341
BANNED

Quote:
Hi,

My wife I walked into the showroom on the morning, and there was nobody manning the showroom and for 10 full minutes, we were left to ourselves checking out the display vehicles. Then there was this guy who was helpful enough to and inquire what we were looking for and when we told him that we wanted to test drive a Nano, he apologized that they were not working and they had opened the showroom only for some customer deliveries, he however took down my number and told me that I would receive a call from the sales person first thing today. I'm yet to hear from him. If this is the attitude before they sell , I'm worried about what happens after the purchase

a. What is your experience on aspects such as mileage, ease of parking, and reliability of the car? I do see a number of niggles and inconsistencies being reported on this forum

b. What is the likely/ claimed life of the engine ( with Tata giving a 60K Km warranty I guess it should be good) and is it worth paying for the service package provided by the dealer? ( The person I met mentioned to me that this comes at Rs 3100 per year)

c. While this highest variant is priced about a lakh below the M800 new, the over all reliability as well as the after service experience is important- what should I be prepared for in this regard with a Nano? ( A blown fuse, a misaligned steering etc every now and then can be a real put off, are you expected to iron out these niggles after you buy the car and spend the first 3-6 months doing so?)

d. Did hear in some reviews and feedback, on the steering effort required. Is this really an issue? My dad who is 70+ may use it once in a while, so want to be sure he does not find it an issue.

e. There are also some comments on the effectiveness of brakes, considering that the car is intended for city use and the speeds may never cross 60-70 kmph, is this a factor to worry about?

f. Who would be the Tata dealer, in Bangalore you would suggest I go to if at all I decide to go ahead with a Nano

I'm aware that these are a lot of questions on different aspects and some of these have found mention in the thread, but I would look forward to "proof of the Pudding" feedback from owners who have owned and driven this car for sometime now.

I own a Nano LX since Jan 11 and my experience:
a. Mileage is about 16 kpl (old model) with AC full time in Delhi summer peak traffic. About 18 kpl now in winters. Parking speeds the steering requires a little effort, but lesser than the Maruti 800. Parking is a breeze anywhere, visibility all round is great, bettr than the likes of Duster, XUV, SX4, Verna, etc. Niggles, you may have, at his cost, but they would be minor / cosmetic. TATA warranty support is great, my AC button used to get stuck once in 10 presses - they changed the whole unit promptly, no questions asked.
b. The engine is a gem, low noise (inside), smooth and peppy. No issues till now, no starting problem, nothing at all !
c. You may not encounter any of such problems at all ! You may blow a fuse in an Audi too, for that matter ?
d. No issues.If your dad can open a steel garden gate, he can drive a Nano.
e. The brakes are good and suffice for its designed use (read city punting around). I have had no issues till date, even with a couple of harsh braking incidents.
f. I am from Delhi, leave that to B'lore t-Bhp-ians !

The NANO is a fantastic piece of engineering, just go ahead and get the special edition - really worth the price. The AC unit is a real chiller, as is the heater (you may not need it in B'lore, though).
lifebuoy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th January 2013, 07:11   #342
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
My FE started from around 13-14kmpl right after buying the car, and went up to around 20kmpl after a few weeks' usage. Have yet to see any dips. So 20kmkpl+ is what I get for a 28km one way driving, daily, with some AC in the morning. If you are a sedate driver you should easily be able to achieve 20+ in the Nano.
Quote:
No idea, however I am willing to put my money on the Nano lasting for as long as any other hatch would. Heck, I have already put my money down! If you want complete peace of mind you may want to go for the extended warranty.
Quote:
Tata are still not at par with Toyota, so a few niggles will crop up. However they don't affect the reliability of the car, IMO. Again this is a bit subjective. My blower was blown (ha ha!), and we did have some minor inconvenience for a few days, however the car hasn't had any mechanical or electrical trouble yet. It starts in the first crank, glides over all sorts of bad roads the local municipalities can manage to throw at her. There's a bit of a kat-kat sound when braking, there is a vibrating noise (most likely from the new blower) when accelerating, however my confidence in the Nano grows. I even drove it to Rajmachi!
Quote:
It really depends on whether he is in good shape. You can equate the steering efffort with that of a M800. However once in motion, it's a breeze to steer. As suggested earlier, the best way is to put your dad behind the Nano's steering and find out for real.
Quote:
Nope. I was apprehensive about it initially, however in a couple of panic braking situations the car stopped right where I wanted her to, in a straight line. The body did produce a bit of a roll, however it was overall a safer experience than I had feared. I am now driving it daily to my office, rushing from one traffic gap to another, dodging autos, other cars, buses, trucks, pedestrians and whatnot. Though it takes a bit of learning to use the brakes effectively, they are quite safe.
Quote:

It does take a little bit of courage to go with a new launch from Tata, instead of the tried and tested Santros, WagonRs and Altos, however I am completely happy with my choice. I traded my Santro for the Nano, mind you!
However I truly believe the niggles apart, it's a great car to own, not just the cheapest.
honeybee is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th January 2013, 10:57   #343
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifebuoy View Post
The NANO is a fantastic piece of engineering, just go ahead and get the special edition - really worth the price. The AC unit is a real chiller, as is the heater (you may not need it in B'lore, though).
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
It does take a little bit of courage to go with a new launch from Tata, instead of the tried and tested Santros, WagonRs and Altos, however I am completely happy with my choice. I traded my Santro for the Nano, mind you!
However I truly believe the niggles apart, it's a great car to own, not just the cheapest.
Completely agree with these reviews.

Exactly the same feeling and opinion about this awesome little wonder !

It just brings a smile on my face everytime!
And the number of people who either knock on the window to compliment or ask questions, or the people who curiously enquire at petrol pumps about the various aspects of this car .... Priceless.

BTW - I have some news - that a 800 cc Nano WITH power steering can be expected somewhere around Q4 2013.
Old 27th January 2013, 19:23   #344
BANNED

Quote:
It just brings a smile on my face everytime!
And the number of people who either knock on the window to compliment or ask questions, or the people who curiously enquire at petrol pumps about the various aspects of this car .... Priceless.
+1 to that. I forgot to mention this very important property of this little wonder ! Every child shouts Nano ! Nano ! each time I pass ! I do not remember how many times I have been asked about its space and mileage figures ! Kudos to TATA and my special thanks to Mr Ratan TATA for this masterpiece !
lifebuoy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th January 2013, 23:42   #345
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifebuoy View Post

+1 to that. I forgot to mention this very important property of this little wonder ! Every child shouts Nano ! Nano ! each time I pass ! I do not remember how many times I have been asked about its space and mileage figures ! Kudos to TATA and my special thanks to Mr Ratan TATA for this masterpiece !
My 4year old is so fascinated about Nano that he counts the number of Nanos he sees from his school bus . Now that we have one at home, he always wants to be inside that. It's something about the design that attracts kids.
rknair is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks