Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2012, 17:05   #1591
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ford Fiesta : Test Drive & Review

In Chennai, after discounts the Style D is available at 10.3 compared to the T+ at 10.9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Checked the website. There are only 2 variants for petrol, petrol AT & diesel variants. Diesel has two variants, Style (9,23,xxx) & Titanium+ (10,25,xxx). So no price revisions below 10L ex showroom.

Also the Style is pretty loaded, including cruise control, auto AC, electric mirrors etc

Titanium+ has additionally alloy wheels, electric folding mirrors, reverse parking sensors, voice support, DTE etc, but a 1L premium over Style?
Old 19th November 2012, 18:26   #1592
BHPian

I was tempted by the 10.9L OTR offer. So I called up Metro Ford here in Bangalore. The last offer was 11.74L for the diesel titanium+. I think its still not comparable to the Chennai offer. I was expecting something around 11.2 or so. The salesman did mention that if it was for 3 cars or so they could look at the 10.9L figure! I need to get off T-bhp otherwise I am going to go bankrupt pretty soon considering I bought a Jetta 2 months ago.
Forgot to mention style diesel is available for about 10.6L.

Last edited by shivasuma : 19th November 2012 at 18:47.
Old 19th November 2012, 18:31   #1593
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivasuma
I was tempted by the 10.9L OTR offer. So I called up Metro Ford here in Bangalore. The last offer was 11.74L for the diesel titanium+. I think its still not comparable to the Chennai offer. I was expecting something around 11.2 or so. The salesman did mention that if it was for 3 cars or so they could look at the 10.9L figure! I need to get off T-bhp otherwise I am going to go bankrupt pretty soon considering I bought a Jetta 2 months ago.
Ha ha but still 11.7L is pretty decent considering road tax of Bangalore. Have asked my salesman regarding the Friends & Family discount. Will see what the final price is and decide. Most probably a White TDCi Titanium+ entering the garage
Old 19th November 2012, 18:32   #1594
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anachronix View Post
In Chennai, after discounts the Style D is available at 10.3 compared to the T+ at 10.9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivasuma View Post
Funny.Looks like some dealers didn't get the memo!!BHPian Kaush666 and I got different quotes from MPL Ford,similar to what you guys got.I wouldn't be surprised if we see an official statement soon.

Last edited by KINI : 19th November 2012 at 18:33.
Old 20th November 2012, 11:39   #1595
BHPian

Looks like it isn't false after all. After the Friends & Family discount guess what price I am getting the Fiesta Diesel Titanium+ for?

A sweet 10.9 lakhs. best deal one could ask for on what is simply an awesome car. Booking the car today
kaush666 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2012, 11:47   #1596
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaush666 View Post
Looks like it isn't false after all. After the Friends & Family discount guess what price I am getting the Fiesta Diesel Titanium+ for?

A sweet 10.9 lakhs. best deal one could ask for on what is simply an awesome car. Booking the car today
Congrats,I'm officially jealous.What colour??When is the delivery??Do you mind posting the break up??
Old 20th November 2012, 11:57   #1597
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINI

Congrats,I'm officially jealous.What colour??When is the delivery??Do you mind posting the break up??
Thanks I will be heading to the showroom now in an hour or so to book. Will get the exact break-up and post it then. I am looking at white first followed by kinetic blue or sea grey. Sale advisor says silver and paprika red are readily available though. Will have to see and decide. If white, he says within a week its possible. Sea grey or kinetic blue he says I will have to wait for 2013 stock. Will push and see what happens. Some other dealer could have stock.
kaush666 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2012, 18:00   #1598
BHPian

Quote:

congratulations!! Wishing you many miles of fun and safe journeys!

So this deal is only for Ford friends & family right? I was hoping it was not since my friend wants fiesta but the price is just too high for him.
Old 20th November 2012, 18:08   #1599
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1o1 View Post
congratulations!! Wishing you many miles of fun and safe journeys!

So this deal is only for Ford friends & family right? I was hoping it was not since my friend wants fiesta but the price is just too high for him.
Its only a matter of time before Ford extends this offer to all customers.Thats my feeling since another BHPian and I got the same offer sans the F&F scheme!!
KINI is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2012, 22:17   #1600
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaush666

CONGRATS.

If some other bhpians have got the same price without F&F (mentioned above this post), shouldn't you get more discounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINI
...Its only a matter of time before Ford extends this offer to all customers.Thats my feeling since another BHPian and I got the same offer sans the F&F scheme!!
Could you give us the break up please. Once we get the quote from @kaush666 as well, we could compare the discounts.

Last edited by swiftnfurious : 20th November 2012 at 22:21.
Old 20th November 2012, 22:39   #1601
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious

CONGRATS.

If some other bhpians have got the same price without F&F (mentioned above this post), shouldn't you get more discounts?

Could you give us the break up please. Once we get the quote from @kaush666 as well, we could compare the discounts.
F&F I presume removes most of dealer margins. Hence I think one gets this price. But getting F&F on already discounted price isn't possible as far as I know. I booked the car today and paid token amount of 10,000. Will be taking delivery next week. Specified Diamond White as first choice but pushing for Sea grey. Love Kinetic blue. Unfortunately none of the dealers have stock of Kinetic Blue it seems.

Will get exact breakup tomorrow as finished the booking procedure asap and left as I was supposed to be elsewhere at that time. I will get the receipt and exact breakup tomorrow and post it here. Sorry for the delay guys

Cheers,
Kaushik
kaush666 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st November 2012, 00:04   #1602
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Wow, at last i can see the small family of the New Fiesta owners in Team BHP growing

Congrats Kaushik. It is one heck of a car. Which dealer have you booked the car at?
MAS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2012, 05:45   #1603
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS
Wow, at last i can see the small family of the New Fiesta owners in Team BHP growing

Congrats Kaushik. It is one heck of a car. Which dealer have you booked the car at?
Thank you MAS. I have booked the car at MPL Ford , Nandanam.

The excellent official review , your brilliant review of the Titianium+, Sugeeta's review and assem's review were all very helpful and the test-drives and discount on offer simply sealed the deal
Old 21st November 2012, 11:22   #1604
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thank you MAS. I have booked the car at MPL Ford , Nandanam.

The excellent official review , your brilliant review of the Titianium+, Sugeeta's review and assem's review were all very helpful and the test-drives and discount on offer simply sealed the deal
MPL Nandanam is one of the best MPL outlets. My SA was Mr. Rajan. You could ask for him and he will help you out for any issues.

Glad my review was helpful.

What colour did you choose at the end? When are you taking delivery of the car? Please do a PDI before delivery and keep us posted on the developments. Looking forward to reading your ownership review.
Old 22nd November 2012, 18:19   #1605
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanhan10 View Post
@ Autoindian.

The deal is @ 10.4 Lac on road for the Titanium plus ( vs. On road price of approximately 11.17 Lac).
My apologies. I got my figures wrong. The OTR price in Guwahati after a small price hike is now 11,23,956. Even though it is under a lakh, 10.4L OTR is a good deal? What say everybody?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks