Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2012, 09:41   #1576
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anachronix
If you have a friend in Ford who can refer you for the F&F scheme, the OTR price for T+ Diesel is 10.9L

I was quoted 10.8L OTR for T+ Diesel.IMHO Koushik please don't rush into the purchase,delicious discounts are in the offing.Don't miss them

Cheers
KINI is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th November 2012, 09:59   #1577
BHPian

Re: Ford Fiesta : Test Drive & Review

Wow! 10.8L or 10.9L for OTR seems really good! Ok so all this is through F&F discount only right?

@KINI, can you mention how and where you got this discount?
Old 18th November 2012, 11:39   #1578
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaush666 View Post
Wow! 10.8L or 10.9L for OTR seems really good! Ok so all this is through F&F discount only right?

@KINI, can you mention how and where you got this discount?
@ kaush666: I bought my New Ford Fiesta petrol (Trend) in May 2012 at OTR price of 8.2L when the original OTR as per dealership was 9.8L approx. I have enjoyed owning the car every single day since I bought the car. Never had any second thoughts of any other car or buyer's remorse.

Get the best price that you can get today and own and start enjoying Ford Fiesta. Its quality, handling and driving dynamics & best in class features are addictive and earliest you get inside the Ford Fiesta, better you will feel. You will thank yourself for it!
AshOnTheRocks is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th November 2012, 12:38   #1579
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINI View Post
I was quoted 10.8L OTR for T+ Diesel.IMHO Koushik please don't rush into the purchase,delicious discounts are in the offing.Don't miss them

Cheers
Wow Kini. This is amazing. 10.8 OTR for a Titanium + Diesel is very mouthwatering. Please let us know more details of the offer.
Old 18th November 2012, 14:28   #1580
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS View Post
Wow Kini. This is amazing. 10.8 OTR for a Titanium + Diesel is very mouthwatering. Please let us know more details of the offer.
@MAS: Planning to buy another Titanium + TDCi?! How's your Fiesta doing after about 20K Kms?

Cheers
Ash
Old 18th November 2012, 15:48   #1581
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshOnTheRocks View Post
@MAS: Planning to buy another Titanium + TDCi?! How's your Fiesta doing after about 20K Kms?

Cheers
Ash
How i wish i can...

My Fiesta is running very well and I'm definitely becoming a Ford addict. The car is nice to drive, looks good, still turns heads (thanks to the handful of chosen ones who decide to buy the Fiesta), amazing fuel efficiency, handles like a dream, carves corners and what not. I'm enjoying the car everyday.

More information is here http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...mpleted-9.html
Old 18th November 2012, 21:47   #1582
BHPian

I just called up MPL Ford and was offered the Titanium+ for 10.9L OTR by the DEALER!!
KINI is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th November 2012, 21:56   #1583
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINI
I just called up MPL Ford and was offered the Titanium+ for 10.9L OTR by the DEALER!!
Sounds great!! Is this price available to all customers or only for ford employees and friends??

OT : have you selected a car for your dad yet? Is the fiesta in contention or not??

Last edited by rambo1o1 : 18th November 2012 at 21:58.
Old 18th November 2012, 22:36   #1584
BHPian

This deal is for all customers .

OT:The Vento is on top,followed by the Fiesta;lets see!!

Last edited by KINI : 18th November 2012 at 22:39.
KINI is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th November 2012, 22:49   #1585
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINI
This deal is for all customers .

OT:The Vento is on top,followed by the Fiesta;lets see!!
Ok now this seals the deal for the Fiesta

Will try to book this week. Which MPL Ford did you call by the way?

Thanks for the info KINI

Cheers,
K
Old 18th November 2012, 23:27   #1586
BHPian

[quote=MAS;2965431] How i wish i can...

My Fiesta is running very well and I'm definitely becoming a Ford addict. The car is nice to drive, looks good, still turns heads (thanks to the handful of chosen ones who decide to buy the Fiesta), amazing fuel efficiency, handles like a dream, carves corners and what not. I'm enjoying the car everyday.

I know what you mean..I at times wish I had Diesel Fiesta in addition to Petrol Fiesta!! I second your sentiments on becoming a Ford Fiesta addict (I know you have Endy as well!) & Fiesta attributes you mentioned.

I recently drove on Yamuna Express way from Greater Noida in Delhi-NCR to Agra and had a fantastic driving experience in my Fiesta.Got an avg of 14.5 km/l despite clipping at 120 km/hr during the entire trip..due to speed restrictions on expressway could not go beyond 120..simply loved the trip and the drive..My Fiesta just completed 5K mark..
AshOnTheRocks is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th November 2012, 00:10   #1587
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINI View Post
Wow. Great news.

This means Ford has reduced the ex-showroom price of the Titanium to less than 10 Lakhs. Great move Ford. I already see a positive sales curve for the car.
Old 19th November 2012, 01:55   #1588
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS

Wow. Great news.

This means Ford has reduced the ex-showroom price of the Titanium to less than 10 Lakhs. Great move Ford. I already see a positive sales curve for the car.
I dont know about reducing price of the diesel but have ford recently increased the price of the petrol variants?? Last time i checked was somewhere in july and now the price is up at least by 20k across models.

But now i guess Ford is offering discounts but can anyone clarify about any recent price hike by ford??

Thanks.

Last edited by rambo1o1 : 19th November 2012 at 01:58.
Old 19th November 2012, 10:34   #1589
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS View Post
Wow. Great news.

IMHO Ford is just clearing stock of the existing model to make way for the refresh early next year.I just hope Ford prices the refresh more sensibly.They should do something about the interiors at the rear.Throw in leatherette seats for Titanium+ diesel.
Ideally they should target Vento pricing for the top end Diesel.
Old 19th November 2012, 12:50   #1590
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS
...This means Ford has reduced the ex-showroom price of the Titanium to less than 10 Lakhs. Great move Ford. I already see a positive sales curve for the car.
Checked the website. There are only 2 variants for petrol, petrol AT & diesel variants. Diesel has two variants, Style (9,23,xxx) & Titanium+ (10,25,xxx). So no price revisions below 10L ex showroom.

Also the Style is pretty loaded, including cruise control, auto AC, electric mirrors etc

Titanium+ has additionally alloy wheels, electric folding mirrors, reverse parking sensors, voice support, DTE etc, but a 1L premium over Style?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks